WCW Region, Chicago Subregion, First Round: (3) Randy Savage vs. (30) Jack Swagger

Who Wins This Matchup?

• Randy Savage

• Jack Swagger

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a first round match in the WCW Region, Chicago Subregion. It is a standard one on one match held under WCW Rules. It will be held at the United Center in Chicago, Illinois.

united-center-feature1.jpg

Randy+Savage.jpg

#3. Randy Savage

Vs.

14003396.jpg

#30. Jack Swagger

Polls will be open for four days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

I'm gonna give you one reason that Macho Man deserves to go over Jack Thagger in this match.

[YOUTUBE]Bifmj1O3D24[/YOUTUBE]

Macho Man is a fucking dragon. How do you beat a dragon? Not by lisping all over it thats for sure. As a man with a lisp I can confidently say a dragon would kick my ass. Macho Man for the win.

Definitely on of the easier matches in the first round. I'm not sure how Swagger even got in this tournament but he's going out early. Savage won a tournament at WrestleMania to become champion after Hogan's four year reign. Swagger is considered one of the worst champions in WWE history. I don't think I need to make much of a case for Savage here so I'll just leave it at that.

Yeah Savage has had one of the most storied careers in recent history while Swaggers only reign as champion was very forgettable. Savage by a landslide that will bring Swagger down.

This one actually made me laugh. how did Swagger even get in. I would like to see Savage win this tournament this year. Savage could have done nothing else in his career besides winning the Mania 4 tournament, and still beat Swagger. One of the best careers ever vs one of the worst champions ever. Savage cruises to the second round.

Swagger has snuck into this tournament some how, but this is as far as he goes. Here we have one of the most iconic wrestlers of all time, against a competent wrestler who had one of the most forgettable world title reigns of all time. Not a difficult decision for me, or anyone, Savage wins.

You mean to tell me that Jack Swagger is in this tourney, but no one could fit Robert Fuller, Jimmy Golden, or Superstar Bill Dundee into this tourney? DUTCH MANTEL has a better chance at beating Savage than Swagger.

Savage wins this by stabbing Swagger with scissors while the ref isn't looking, then hits the bionic elbow on a bloody, lifeless Swagger for the win, then the police take him into custody for attempted murder.

But he wins the match before being arrested though.

What on Earth is Jack Swagger doing in this tournament? Honest question. What's his greatest claim to fame? The biggest World Title reign mistake in the history of WWE? Yes, I'm counting Mysterio's reign and Punk's first reign as lesser booking mistakes. And now Swagger is busy in a decent tag team where he's constantly overshadowed by both his partner in his manager?

Meanwhile, Randy Savage is Randy Savage. The end.

But let's list all of Jack Swagger's title wins and compare them to Savage's. Who has more?

Not sure who on the selection committee has a hard on for Swagger. Kind of sad really. Swagger is the guy who you notice more in how pathetic he looks when he loses than the guy he is supposed to be making look good. Elbow drop, victory, domestic mental abuse.

Definitely on of the easier matches in the first round. I'm not sure how Swagger even got in this tournament but he's going out early. Savage won a tournament at WrestleMania to become champion after Hogan's four year reign. Swagger is considered one of the worst champions in WWE history. I don't think I need to make much of a case for Savage here so I'll just leave it at that.

This, and very little more needs to be said. There isn't really any way Swagger would go over Randy Savage in the first round of a tournament like this. Savage with an elbow drop after less than 10 mins

The choice here is obvious. I've been up since four drinking lighter fluid and even I know that Swagger will be lucky to pick up a single vote.

So I won't be asking you to vote for Jack Swagger. Instead, I'll do the usual, pointing out how Swagger is significantly underrated, actually had a number of good matches and cut a number of good promos during his title reign, how he's unfairly used as an example of how an undercooked push can go wrong, how he's still a valuable asset to WWE, etc. etc. etc.

But he's not better than Randy Savage. Obviously.

This match is perfect for Swagger. He gets to open the tournament & has the opportunity to job out to a true legend. He will put on a decent enough match, but has no damn chance of winning against Savage. Elbow drop in ten minutes or less = good night Jack.

Be a man. Be a Macho Man. Vote Randy Savage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back