What's your favorite online map for Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2?

Sully

Pre-Show Stalwart
I hated all of the maps on the previous game, but the sequel's maps are fun and exciting. I really like Highrise on the map, but my least favorite map has to be either Sub Base, or Wasteland.

What are your guy's favorite maps?

I have horrible lag when i play online siance i am staying at hotel for the next few months and they only have broadband internet but when i have been able to play my favorite has been afghan i seemed to be the miniorty on that atleast from all my friends who like Underpasss which without a doubt is my list favorite map on the game

I don't like underpass either, but for some reason, i'm always like in the top 3 when I play at it.

Yes. I completly Hate Karachi, Invasion...Ones like those. Rust is kinda okay, but i'm also not a fan of it. It's very close combat, meaning lots of kill, so I kind of like that, but most of the kills you'll get...or the deaths you'll receive, will mostly likely be...(haha, how about this razor?)...From the back.

Yes. I agree. The terminal and estate are have great detail and a fun enviroment, but for some reason, I only do good on the maps I don't like too well.

Estate is my favourite map. If you are the team that starts near the house, everyone seems to barricade themselves in there and I go around the outside using a stealth package/perks and taking everyone else out. If you don't start in the house area, there is a particular path I follow where no enemies go that I take to get to the house.

Great map if you know what you're doing.

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;1711123 said:
Estate is my favourite map. If you are the team that starts near the house, everyone seems to barricade themselves in there and I go around the outside using a stealth package/perks and taking everyone else out. If you don't start in the house area, there is a particular path I follow where no enemies go that I take to get to the house.

Great map if you know what you're doing.

Yes. I always pop a tatical insertion down in the basement of the Estate. Near the pool table, in side the room with the gas and the washing machines. Nobody usellely never goes in there, unless they discover i'm there, which they rarely do. Or I pop a tatical in one of the upstairs bathrooms. When I don't have controll of the house, I like to go on top of the boathouse, or I go throw up the logs in throw the balcony into the Estate and suprise the other team. Either one is fun and stealth-like.

Also, when playing Demoltion in that map, it's one of the maps that who ever is defending both times wins. Inside the Estate, in the well...living room? The bomb is right by the entrance. I put a tatical right by the stereo, with is baricaded by a CD rack or something. And then I stay prone behind the couch. I'm unstopable there. When I don't have controll of the Estate, or i'm not defending, I go up through the big windows too the left, and I always suprise somebody behind the couch there. Although, If the window isn't smashed, I don't shoot it, or I don't knife it. I useally throw a flash or any other special grenade in there. Maybe wait awhile, or immeditly go in. But either way it most likely always works.

There is many fun things you can do on Estate, Although it's not the funnest map to play Domination on.

I love how he still spams

I was put in prison for an offensive signature, and creating alternative accounts. Not Spamming.

When I first joined Wrestlezone Forums, I got severel spam infractions. Lord Sidious suggested I go to the Wresltling Spam section. Before I was put here, I was currently spending the majority of my time in The Bar Room, which is also Spam Free. This forum we are posting in now..is spam free.

I love how you say "I love how he still spams", yet that comment right there is spam. Why do you love how I still spam? Exactly. Please. If you want to make a comment about my posts being spam, please don't be a hypocrite, and make that comment spam to.

Now I hope me ranting on you like this doesn't affect my chances of getting out of here sooner. I'm sorry Slyfox, Bubba, Johnny B, and any other who may guard the prison.

I'm not trying to get out of prison by showing I can post. You are. therfore you're the one who should post non spam posts, it's a spam zone so I can spam all I want.

obviously non prisoners can spam, but if you're trying to get out by posting spam posts it's not going to happen.

hmmmmm....well lets see here.....SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM oh shit sorry.....

anyway my favs are estate and afgan.....sometimes rust depending on the game but not often. i also like the airport for some stupid reason or another. I absolutely hate sub base and scrapyard

hmmmmm....well lets see here.....SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM oh shit sorry.....

anyway my favs are estate and afgan.....sometimes rust depending on the game but not often. i also like the airport for some stupid reason or another. I absolutely hate sub base and scrapyard

Yeah. Afagan is really fun in Search and Destroy, because I always like to hide near the steps inside the room, with the gasoline barrels inside it. When I'm in there, I always take out everybody.

In solidly Demolition though, its another map that who's ever defending both times wins, unless the other team is incredibly stupid. In my opinion, this is a fact ( XD ), Considering I always pop a tactical near B I think it is (the one that isn't inside the airplane.) I place my tatical right behind the giant wall of dirt, kind of by the trees. Someone only discovered me there once.

I'm not trying to get out of prison by showing I can post. You are. therfore you're the one who should post non spam posts, it's a spam zone so I can spam all I want.

Then why don't you nicely point out what was wrong with my post, and offer what it needs improvment on.

You don't have to be a real jerk about it. Once and If I get out of here, i'm not going to be posting too often in Non-Spam threads anyways (For that very reason.), so it's not going to matter, is it?

I love Terminal and Estate. I Get my Barrett and Akimbo Rafficas and completely own everybody on Terminal.

Sniper rifles in Terminal? Are you crazy?

I know you need a long range gun like an assault rifle but a sniper? You'd get owned if you camped around waiting for a shot.

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;1713025 said:
Sniper rifles in Terminal? Are you crazy?

I know you need a long range gun like an assault rifle but a sniper? You'd get owned if you camped around waiting for a shot.

I agree. With Snipers being semi-automatic, and having high recoil, theres no way you could be in the top 7 while playing in Terminal.

I use my assault rifle class, useally Ak-47, but since i'm prestiging its a
Scar-H. I like Holographic Site, but if you want to "Snipe", I'd suggest using an ACOG Scope. That's great, considering it has a decent range, and doesn't move when aiming. Not good for close combat though, as the ACOG has a little bit of a delay when aiming down the sights, so you'll probably get slaughtered if you come up to close to somebody, and your not close enough to knife.

Stop being a jerk :lmao: read some old prison profiles. You got off lightly.

I agree. With Snipers being semi-automatic, and having high recoil, theres no way you could be in the top 7 while playing in Terminal.

I use my assault rifle class, useally Ak-47, but since i'm prestiging its a
Scar-H. I like Holographic Site, but if you want to "Snipe", I'd suggest using an ACOG Scope. That's great, considering it has a decent range, and doesn't move when aiming. Not good for close combat though, as the ACOG has a little bit of a delay when aiming down the sights, so you'll probably get slaughtered if you come up to close to somebody, and your not close enough to knife.

you must play with some really shit people then, I'm usually near the top or at the top on Terminal. Just gotta be quick with your shots and people don't have a chance. I haven't prestiged yet due to the fact I really dont wanna have to get all my perks and unlocks again.

Then again, I'm not a sniper person. Everytime I equip a sniper rifle, I end up using the secondary gun for the most part.

I prefer some silenced lightweight guns with the ability to run fast and forever with an extended stabbing length. I'm not one to stay in the one position, I have to move and run. Though I do acquire substantial kills, my deaths are known to be around the same as my kills. I'm not the worst, but I am not the best either.

And God I hate n00b tubers. I only carry around explosive weapons to shoot down air support, but grenadiers piss me off to no end.

But back on subject, Rust is a great fast-paced level. No chance for snipers there, but when you call in an airstrike... oh dear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back