What's your favorite online map for Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2?

you must play with some really shit people then, I'm usually near the top or at the top on Terminal. Just gotta be quick with your shots and people don't have a chance. I haven't prestiged yet due to the fact I really dont wanna have to get all my perks and unlocks again.

Yeah, I love popping a tatical right on top, near the air conditinor type thing, then snipping people through the giant walkway.

I reached level 70 about a month ago, but I just decided to prestige yesterday.

The AK-47 is by far the best assult rifle in the game. Since I got it, I dominated. Scar-H is also great, I used to to I reached level 70, and i'm using it now at level 25 prestige.

Stop being a jerk :lmao: read some old prison profiles. You got off lightly.

I didn't get off too lightly if i'm still in here, and my name is "I want to suck Obama off" Did I?

Please, Just end this. I don't want to argue with you, nor do I want to risk my chances of getting out of here sooner. So just please, lets be mature about this and stop this.

Yeah, I love popping a tatical right on top, near the air conditinor type thing, then snipping people through the giant walkway.

I reached level 70 about a month ago, but I just decided to prestige yesterday.

The AK-47 is by far the best assult rifle in the game. Since I got it, I dominated. Scar-H is also great, I used to to I reached level 70, and i'm using it now at level 25 prestige.

If I use a Assault Rifle I use the AK as well. My mates a big fan of the ACR though

You got off lightly because that should have been an automatic banning offence.

If I use a Assault Rifle I use the AK as well. My mates a big fan of the ACR though

Isn't that a semi-automatic? Those are in my opinion, impossible to use. I haven't tried it online though, just tested it in a private match. I gusse the bullets are more hurtfull, but I'll stick with my 47.

Isn't that a semi-automatic? Those are in my opinion, impossible to use. I haven't tried it online though, just tested it in a private match. I gusse the bullets are more hurtfull, but I'll stick with my 47.

To be fair I mainly just use the Barrett and the akimbo Rafficas, just completely deadly. Man I miss my eggbox. Cant wait to get it back

To be fair I mainly just use the Barrett and the akimbo Rafficas, just completely deadly. Man I miss my eggbox. Cant wait to get it back

But as I said before, the barret is far from the best sniper in the game.

I always do pretty good on the maps that I hate, such as wasteland, or underpass even. It's kind of weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back