Where would Mr. Kennedy be if..

Yodude "The Rock" Barber

Can you smell what im cookin'?
I have been curious about this topic for awhile now, and I've thought of two different ways of where Mr. Kennedy would be if.. He cashed in his MITB, and didn't become injured.

Where do you guys think he would be if he cashed in his MITB?
Would he have won or lost?
Would he still be in the WWE?

My thoughts
Would he have won or lost? -

I had a bad feeling that if Kennedy cashed it in, he'd be the first to lose. I dont know why, but if he did lose, he would eventually been released. Because lets face it, he got injured, Alot.
But if he won, i believe he still would be in the WWE, Upper Mid Card. He wouldve won the WWE Championship once, but possibly lost in the shuffle.

This has been brought up before. It's known well enough that Mr. Kennedy was going to be Mr. McMahon's illegitimate son before they were forced to change storylines (and gave us that god awful Hornswaggle outcome). Kennedy was on the verge of a serious push before he was let go. Between injuries and the fact that other wrestlers, namely someone you might have heard of named Randy Orton, were complaining about Kennedy's wrestling. It's my understanding, and other people know more about this than me, that his wrestling style leaves others suseptible to injury. And I guess he almost injured Orton in a match. But in regards to your question... If none of this happened and he kept his MITB title shot I think he'd have been pushed to the main event and still be there. I've always been a mark for him and even though I feel he could've been used even better in the WWE he was still liked a lot the way they used him and I think he only would've gotten better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back