Which surprise entrant would you like to see in next years Royal Rumble?

kc2788x

Occasional Pre-Show
With the rumble come and gone, which superstars would you like to be a surprise entrant into the RR even if it was for just a short while? This meaning a surprise entrant into the rumble and winning it and main eventing WM.

If I got to choose, my pick would the Great Muta or even Sting (highly unlikely). I would love for them to win the Royal Rumble and than headline WrestleMania against the Undertaker!

Streak against Muta would be great. Streak against Sting even better!

What do you all think? Who would you pick if you could or would like to see at next years RR?

With the rumble come and gone, which superstars would you like to be a surprise entrant into the RR even if it was for just a short while? This meaning a surprise entrant into the rumble and winning it and main eventing WM.

If I got to choose, my pick would the Great Muta or even Sting (highly unlikely). I would love for them to win the Royal Rumble and than headline WrestleMania against the Undertaker!

Streak against Muta would be great. Streak against Sting even better!

What do you all think? Who would you pick if you could or would like to see at next years RR?

no .... puro stars should never go to wwe....vince has always managed them wrong and the puro style doesnt translate to WWE(wwe doesnt use strong-style, the closest match in recent times has been taker-shawn and even then that was farrrrrrrrr away). it makes puro stars shells of themselves. he would do the same with muta......wcw managed njpw stars better bischoff respected njpw and took ideas from them..NWO was actually started in njpw, bischoff took the idea and roll with it(its on the rise and fall of wcw dvd)... tna cant even do a good job with puro stars it seems, this mishandled no limit and kiyoshi and even double crossed njpw giving the british invasion the iwjp belts...

honestly the best "suprise" entrant would be someone coming from tna (angle ,aj,nash..even tho hes old it would still be a big pop).. id personally wanna see macho come in as like number 30 , win, and then say no he doesnt want a belt shot..he wants a shot at mcmahon for holding him down the past couple years

now are we talking suprise winner or just suprise entrant?

suprise winner for me would be Ean Burne
i would love to see it probley wont happen but dude has some serious talent and that shooting star is beautiful in person!(more then likly wont happen tho)

suprise entrant im gonna have to go with Emerald Phonix and say somebody big from TNA
or just somebody who nobody has seen in a while from WCW
such as DDP,Kanyon or Saturn

I think this is a reallllly tough question to answer. Over the last few years, John Cena and Edge have been surprise entrants, but they were coming off of injury. How can we possibly know who will be injured come the Rumble next time around? We can't, so I guess I will go with someone who is not currently signed with WWE.

If I had to choose who I would like to see come to/back to the WWE to win a Royal Rumble as a surprise entrant, it would be KURT ANGLE. I love this guy. He is one of the best in-ring wrestlers of all time, he is terrific on the mic, and I think his TNA deal is almost expired (I think). It would be GREAT to see him as surprise entrant, and I would definitely have no problem with him winning that Rumble match.

There aren't many guys in TNA who would be allowed to enter the Rumble as a surprise guest, and no one (besides Kurt) who would be allowed to win it. Nash, Foley, and Scott Hall are all either too old or not trustworth. Guys like Ken Anderson and The Pope would probably not even be signed by the WWE, unless TNA becomes as popular as WCW once was. I think coming out of TNA, Kurt is the only logical choice. And my personal favorite.

Rob Van Dam would be a good surprise entrant, just because every time he rears his smoked out head, the internet goes ablaze with talk that he's signed a contract, that he's back for good lol.

WWE legends and HOF's are always nice surprises as well. I'd LOVE a Bushwackers return, or Gillberg. Santino would actually have a shot at NOT being the fastest eliminated participant of the night lol. And The Cobra on Gillberg?! That'd be classic!

Honestly though, isn't the best part of a surprise return the fact that its... a surprise? John Cena's return was a true surprise, no one expected it. Edge's return was kind of a surprise... the fact he won it was, anyway. But I expected him to show up at the Rumble, in order to reignite his feud with Y2J.

I think the best to enjoy the surprise, when it actually occurs, is to not speculate on it.

So thank you, emerald phoenix, for ruining the surprise of Macho Man returning in 2011 :p

Brock Lesnar, I know that he had bash on WWE before, But i will love to see Brock back in action in the WWE, Maybe after winning the Rumble he feuds with Randy Orton it could be possible that Randy is the Champion, And having a feud between them will be just the best thing to happend in the WWE.

I choose Brock, Because he was the man in the WWE, And a return from him will be very awesome. I know that im way off and he might never return to a WWE ring, But anything is possible, Maybe he get tire from beating a the UFC fighters. But honestly who wouldnt want to see brock back in a WWE ring.

Somebody mentioned Brock Lesner so i've gotta mention Goldberg. That'd be such a huge surprise seeing as he's given up wrestling because it wasnt kid friendly enough. Well its getting more that way Bill, so where the hell are you?

But my ultimate #1 surprise entrant that i would go absolutely ballistic over, would be Chris Benoit. Imagine if the whole murder thing was staged and he was in Witness Protection these past few years. That would be the single most surprising return in the history of wrestling imo. But I know it wont happen. Theres like no chance. So nobody rip into me.

But someone thats possible, definatly goldberg. I dont think RVD would be such a big surprise for a while because he was in the RR last year.

I thought about this for a while because I couldn't decide whether it should be some old legend who comes back for one last moment or someone who can still go in the ring and contribute to the match. Then I remembered there's someone who ticks both those boxes, Ricky Steamboat.

I know we all saw him return last year at WM25 and Backlash, but I don't think one more comeback will hurt. He still has something left in the tank and I reckon he could put in a decent showing. Hopefully, he would get a nice crowd reaction and he can go just hit the ring and do what he does best for twenty minutes or so. It would be good for him to have possibly his last official match in a high profile and exciting match like the Royal Rumble too.

Well, it is a pretty hard to make a choice saying that it is basically a year away, but my choice would be.........Shawn Michaels.

If at Wrestlemania this year Undertaker beats Michaels and he retires. And he actually stays retired for the whole year. Then he makes the suprise entrance at the rumble. Not that michaels is gonna lose at Wrestlemania but if it all worked out that way that would be a pretty cool suprise entrant if you ask me.

The Rock would be great in my opinion. The guy is still in good shape and it would let him promo the hell out whatever movie he's putting out around this time next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back