Who is your rookie sleeper this year?

truk24

Getting Noticed By Management
Just wondering if anyone here following the draft have any sleeper picks. Every year there seems to be a group of "sleeper" players that come in to the nfl, and make an impact. Last year I would say that Eddie Royal was the biggest sleeper of the year. No one really had much to say about him, and then he caught 91 passes.

My sleeper pick this year will be Louis Murphy a wide receiver out of Florida. He played on a great team, and was overshadowed by Harvin, and Tebow. His numbers weren't spectacular, but in a way they were. Considering the offense in Florida Murphy wasn't in a position to gain 1000 yds, and 70 receptions. Murphy's stats were prodcutive, and considering who he played with he gets the thumbs up from me.

He stands at 6'2, and just over 210 lbs. Louis has blazing speed, and his size is damn near perfect for WR in the NFL. He can run a high 4.3 40, but that means nothing compared to his ability to run every route with precision. Watch the SEC championship game against Alabama, and Murphy proves why he is ready for game day in the NFL. On a particular play in that game Murphy is almost pulled to the ground, but somehow he manages to escape the CB, and burn him deep for the amazing grab. That play proves he is tough, and has strong focus. This is what scouts look for in a player. Hopefully he is wearing a Steeler jersey this year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back