Will Brock use his WWE entrance music for UFC 200?

BringThePain834

Getting Noticed By Management
I personally think that he should.

They had him come out to Enter Sandman and then Nickel Size Hail when he was first in UFC, none of which were good matches for Brock. His WWE entrance music is up there as one of the GOAT entrance themes and if you think about it, it really is the only entrance music he should ever have or will ever need for anything. Everything about it symbolizes everything that Brock is, and him having walkout music that is something other than his WWE music should be considered a crime. It could also easily score a Japanese monster movie or a gruesome slasher flick simply because of how loud and unrelenting it is. When that guitar blares on the loudspeakers, everybody in that arena that specific night and those watching know that destruction isn’t just imminent, it’s guaranteed, and if someone has the misfortune of being there in that ring at the time, only one thing should come to their mind, and that is "Here Comes The Pain".

I don't know what music he's going to use. All I know is that when he comes down the aisle, BTP, you should be walking with him. You and that Lesnar guy who's always wearing the same shirt.

Unless you're the same guy. I don't want to cause some kind of fanboy paradox that could unravel the space time continuum.

If WWE have done their job properly he will. He should come out with the music, the video, the shorts with his logo, Hyman, the works. And if he doesn't fit in a duplex then we know how Lesnar feels about his wrestling career.

no.... he will come out like he always did. he will come out to metallica ?ride lighting? and fight shorts. His whole current wwe attire is due to when he left he still had sponsorships to fullfil and thus becoming the first pro wrestler to have a sponsor.Dont look too much into the ufc/wwe partnership. They have openly mocked pro wrestling before on air and try to alienate themselves from it. Most die hard mma fans hate pro wrestling passionatly. When they were back on spike , spike made them put hogan on air to promote tna in whchh rogan came off HIGHLY sarcastic in the interview and was very clear he wanted nothing to do with hogan/pro wrestling.

The real question is, what happens if brock cant be cleared. it seems most wrestling fans think hunts a push over. this is a very dangerous fight for brock. Hunt has literally broken a fighters skull before and is known for his one punch walk away ko's. What will vince do if brock cant get cleared for summerslam

If WWE have done their job properly he will. He should come out with the music, the video, the shorts with his logo, Hyman, the works. And if he doesn't fit in a duplex then we know how Lesnar feels about his wrestling career.

he has openly stated many times hes not a cena,rock ect ect. he doesnt have passion for pro wrestling its for the check. Even when he signed this new contract with wwe, he said he only took it because mma was more dangerous and he didnt want his kids to see him get hurt like that. He even said zuffa (ufc) offered him about 3x what wwe did.

in an interview since all this happened he said he regrets not signing with ufc to begin with.

It would be funny if Heyman snatched the mic off Bruce Buffer as he is doing his fight introductions.

As for the music, I don't see Lesnar using his WWE theme, this fight is about Brock Lesnar the UFC fighter, not Brock Lesnar the WWE Beast.

Coming out to his WWE entrance music would make Lesnar look like 'that guy from WWE'. Even though he technically is, I doubt Lesnar would want to be known as that, so it probably won't happen. If anything, Paul Heyman should come down to the ring with him.

There's no reason for him not to. Non-wrestling fans won't have a clue what it means while wrestling fans would love it. If anything it would be a nice little nod to the fact that he's a "double athlete". I actually think he will.

Plus, it is a badass entrance theme.

He definitely won't and everyone pining for him to do so is strange. He's not a "WWE superstar" that night, he's a UFC fighter and I think people are forgetting that. He's not coming out as a face or a heel, he's not going to act a certain way to gain heat or a pop. This is fully business and what he'll do is come out to Enter the Sandman, walk down the aisle like any other fighter (without Paul Heyman), step in the octagon, last maybe a round and then get knocked out by Mark Hunt.

The real question is, what happens if brock cant be cleared. it seems most wrestling fans think hunts a push over. this is a very dangerous fight for brock. Hunt has literally broken a fighters skull before and is known for his one punch walk away ko's. What will vince do if brock cant get cleared for summerslam

I agree that he might not make it to Summerslam, Mark Hunt is a legitimate monster of a fighter. This is the first major PPV though where I don't even feel like Brock is necessarily needed. Look at the current star power on the roster. Cena, Styles, Reigns, Rollins, Owens, Wyatt, Ambrose, potentially Balor and Orton. Unless they were looking to do Reigns/Lesnar II again which would draw huge interest, after his AWFUL showing with Ambrose at Mania, I don't really see a whole lot of interest in seeing him face another midcarder.

Apparently Lesnar is going to use his WWE entrance music for UFC 200. This makes sense, though I'm surprised Lesnar agreed to do so. Maybe this was part of the deal? In a strange way, Lesnar is now sort of 'representing' WWE, instead of just being a fighter from WWE. If that makes any sense. Regardless I'm looking forward to the fight and hoping Lesnar wins. Then we can move to Lesnar vs. Orton, Reigns (again), Sheamus, Wyatt, or someone else at SummerSlam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back