WILLIAM PATRICK LESNAR

^^^

Are you trying to make an impression on me?, I've also noticed you posting a lot in my recent prison threads.

Yes I'm very scared. Can't take those types lightly.

I think that if everyone stopped posting in these threads, then all this drama would go away. A forum is supposed to be a fun place to be, to chill out but you guys try to make it so damn real. I'm not saying this dude is right or anything, I'm just saying the fighting should stop, and everyones blood preasure can go down... it's just a forum. But I'll just walk away....
file.php
Everybody: Do this

Fantastic comebacks Bill Lesnar. You did a great job of turning the situation around with pointless insult. Give Bill Lesnar a round of appluse.

Fucking poon. Not really sure what you mean by obsession. We argued with each other for endless hours in the middle of the night. Not sure exactly what you mean by "This is prison" and "getting any ideas" yeah...this is prison on an internet forum. What the fuck can I do to you over the internet.

Maybe I will do something, after all, I'm still pretty pissed that you still keep logging in and posting. You said you were going to fucking leave!

Sully is disappointed that Bill Lesnar is being a fucking twat. Sully wishes Bill Lesnar would get banned, Sully knows Bill Lesnar knows nothing about debating, and Sully also thinks Bill Lesnar should get his 3rd person ass IP Banned. Sully will wait for Bill Lesnar to use an overused pedophile joke in under pressure retaliation.

Why was Sully in Prison?

Idiotically, I made a racist picture my signature. I was banned for a week, but I made an alt, and then another alt, so they put me in Prison.

I'm actually kind of glad they put me in the "prison". I think I'd be even shittier then I am now. Like that, surprisingly did change my posting. Although if Macca wouldn't have been put in Prison, I think I would've improved more.

Ya see, if you look at some of my really early posts, I have some sort of a comedic, sarcastic type of posting style. Then Macca came, and I just started getting gloomy, and lost all my motivation.

Another thing, Mr. Lesnar. You say I have an obbsession over Macca? You and Macca e-fuck the hell out of each other on these forums. Macca always made some joke about me sucking up to mods, but he's been sucking your dick dry.

Idiotically, I made a racist picture my signature. I was banned for a week, but I made an alt, and then another alt, so they put me in Prison.

I'm actually kind of glad they put me in the "prison". I think I'd be even shittier then I am now. Like that, surprisingly did change my posting. Although if Macca wouldn't have been put in Prison, I think I would've improved more.

Ya see, if you look at some of my really early posts, I have some sort of a comedic, sarcastic type of posting style. Then Macca came, and I just started getting gloomy, and lost all my motivation.

Another thing, Mr. Lesnar. You say I have an obbsession over Macca? You and Macca e-fuck the hell out of each other on these forums. Macca always made some joke about me sucking up to mods, but he's been sucking your dick dry.

So you did the same thing that William did to get banned, (the only difference was that his origional week ban was for spamming and yours was for being rascist, which seems worse to you?) then you came to the prison and supposedly improved. Why the hell are you so against him being here?

I made 2 alts, he made 2617 alts.

I suppose he could improve, but after his meltdown, I don't see it happening. As far as I know, I also didn't act like a complete cunt when I first came into the prison.

He was also banned for a much longer period of time, so him making more alts is an invalid arguement.

According to what people were wanting before he has improved. He dropped his 3rd person gimmick, and many posters used that as there only complaint about him. He has also made several very good reviews. Sure he may have lost it for a minute, but how many other posters have done that before and are still around, hell it happened to Stinger yesterday and you are not following him around complaining about him saying he was leaving and never following through. As far as you not acting like a cunt when you first came to prison, I can't say because I didn't see, but you sure as hell are acting like one now.

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2734782 said:
He was also banned for a much longer period of time, so him making more alts is an invalid arguement.

According to what people were wanting before he has improved. He dropped his 3rd person gimmick, and many posters used that as there only complaint about him. He has also made several very good reviews. Sure he may have lost it for a minute, but how many other posters have done that before and are still around, hell it happened to Stinger yesterday and you are not following him around complaining about him saying he was leaving and never following through. As far as you not acting like a cunt when you first came to prison, I can't say because I didn't see, but you sure as hell are acting like one now.

Personally, I really could not care less if Bill Lesnar returns or not, I really don't. But I don't think that Stinger's "outburst" is really in the same ballpark as the one by Lesnar, where he insulted many people, broke many rules, etc., To be honest I cannot think of one other poster who lost it to that point, insulted so many staff members, insulted so many people, yet was allowed to stick around. When Sid or Rage flipped out, it was a blaze of glory and they were gone.

I have no real opinion of Bill to be honest. I don't think I have ever interacted with him, he's never done anything to me, in fact I doubt he's even noticed me. I just don't understand why someone, anyone, can be permitted to break so many rules, yet still be allowed to remain. I understood that knowingly making alts was an automatic ban. He's made dozens, yet he remains. I thought profanity laced flaming and insults outside of the Cage was another cause for banishment, yet he remains. I really don't care about his grammar, or lack thereof. I don't care whether he uses the third person or whether he posts more normally. I don't even care whether or not he's a good versus a bad poster. I just can't help but wonder why he is the exception to the rules, whereby he does ban-worthy offense after ban-worthy offense, and yet nothing happens. Not really. A complaint mind you because it matters little to me, just wondering.

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2734782 said:

Agreed. You win.

Fantastic comebacks Bill Lesnar. You did a great job of turning the situation around with pointless insult. Give Bill Lesnar a round of appluse.

Fucking poon. Not really sure what you mean by obsession. We argued with each other for endless hours in the middle of the night. Not sure exactly what you mean by "This is prison" and "getting any ideas" yeah...this is prison on an internet forum. What the fuck can I do to you over the internet.

Maybe I will do something, after all, I'm still pretty pissed that you still keep logging in and posting. You said you were going to fucking leave!

Sully is disappointed that Bill Lesnar is being a fucking twat. Sully wishes Bill Lesnar would get banned, Sully knows Bill Lesnar knows nothing about debating, and Sully also thinks Bill Lesnar should get his 3rd person ass IP Banned. Sully will wait for Bill Lesnar to use an overused pedophile joke in under pressure retaliation.

my god Sully calm the fuck down haha. Insulting has never been my forte nor do i want it to be. It doesn't lead you anywhere in life. Same applies to you. I mean 'poon' okay?.

your what 15.16.17 ish?, you will do fuck all. Geez talk about getting all high and mighty on me. I can guarantee if you were in the prison right now, you would keep your mouth closed for obvious reasons. I don't deem it necessary to waste my time with you anymore anyway.

As for the pedo stuff. Well it's amusing that you posted threads for your ventures of peeping on unsuspecting underage chicks. What a guy!. I would prefer you kept doing that, as it was all your good for.

Macca's a good guy. Don't hate.

As for the pedo stuff. Well it's amusing that you posted threads for your ventures of peeping on unsuspecting underage chicks. What a guy!. I would prefer you kept doing that, as it was all your good for.

My point proven, Bill Lesnar won't even take the time to find out what happened.

Macca's a good guy? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

my god Sully calm the fuck down haha. Insulting has never been my forte nor do i want it to be. It doesn't lead you anywhere in life. Same applies to you. I mean 'poon' okay?.

your what 15.16.17 ish?, you will do fuck all. Geez talk about getting all high and mighty on me. I can guarantee if you were in the prison right now, you would keep your mouth closed for obvious reasons. I don't deem it necessary to waste my time with you anymore anyway.

Don't you want to talk about insulting people? What a fucking tool.

your what 15.16.17 ish?

Dude how fucking old are you? Your statements about the "biz" and how you hate young people that talk about stuff they were apparently "too young" to have a real opinion about it when it occurred suggest that you are some fat, greasy, balding guy that has nothing to do but fill his empty life with wrestling and horrible spelling but the way you present yourself makes you sound like a 7 year old that isn't getting his way. Regardless Mr. Lesnar you should grow up and probably keep your word the next time you tell people you're going to leave forever.

the typical 'i know you are but what am i' thing right there.

I didn't need to answer your question. Actually wait I'll answer it...

until the mods ban me.

the typical 'i know you are but what am i' thing right there.

That looks like a typical Bill Lesnar grasping at straws

I didn't need to answer your question. Actually wait I'll answer it...

until the mods ban me.

Your level of stupidity still astounds me Willy boy but as I don't care enough about your age I'll probably just assume that you're an eccentric 10 year old that likes to impersonate a semi ******ed wrestling fanatic to feel better about yourself.

also ima not going to give personal details over the net.

Oh yeah because a simple age is the worst thing for random strangers on the net to know about you :rolleyes:

your trying to hard to be offensive. I'm not grasping at any straws I'm just telling it how it is. If you don't care enough of my age, then don't ask. Actually don't post in my threads at all. I'm getting a little sick and tired of you shoving your opinions down my throat.

I put it blunty...

if you don't like what your seeing. Fuck off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back