WILLIAM PATRICK LESNAR

your trying to hard to be offensive. I'm not grasping at any straws I'm just telling it how it is. If you don't care enough of my age, then don't ask. Actually don't post in my threads at all. I'm getting a little sick and tired of you shoving your opinions down my throat.

I put it blunty...

if you don't like what your seeing. Fuck off.

Funny how I'm apparently shoving my opinions down your throat when I haven't posted at all in any of the threads that you've made in the prison or really interacted with you at all since you came back. I don't really try to be offensive, I just type and everything flows so easily when it is about a person that thinks way too highly of themselves and hates it when people are mean to them on the internets cause nobody likes their genius gimmick or the lack of coherent thought that tended to go along with it. While I may not care enough about your age I was intrigued for a minute when the thought crossed my mind that nobody knows how old this enigmatic hype machine is but after I posted it pretty quickly faded, just like the public's memory of you will fade whenever you finally decide to give up the spotlight.

A final thought before I go pass out: why do you keep posting on here and appear to care so much about the place if you consistently go fucking crazy on everyone that even remotely doesn't like you and just play off your stay here as an interim "until the mods ban me" when you could simply walk away on your own accord thus proving to people that you really are everything that you claim to be?

Funny how I'm apparently shoving my opinions down your throat when I haven't posted at all in any of the threads that you've made in the prison or really interacted with you at all since you came back. I don't really try to be offensive, I just type and everything flows so easily when it is about a person that thinks way too highly of themselves and hates it when people are mean to them on the internets cause nobody likes their genius gimmick or the lack of coherent thought that tended to go along with it. While I may not care enough about your age I was intrigued for a minute when the thought crossed my mind that nobody knows how old this enigmatic hype machine is but after I posted it pretty quickly faded, just like the public's memory of you will fade whenever you finally decide to give up the spotlight.

A final thought before I go pass out: why do you keep posting on here and appear to care so much about the place if you consistently go fucking crazy on everyone that even remotely doesn't like you and just play off your stay here as an interim "until the mods ban me" when you could simply walk away on your own accord thus proving to people that you really are everything that you claim to be?

you're doing it again. Along with 2 others your the only one that badreps me and in my non wrestling stuff your always here and there. Whatever arguing with you over how great i am won't help me in the slightest. If you did want to be more offense I'd say cut down on the number (too many indicates that you are trying too hard), just have one cutting insult or something and maybe a punchline or something?, not so long winded. IDK as i said before i'm not great with that sort of stuff (i used to be better). If you want tips ask Macca (one of the best).Mix it with some humor?

Actually i really don't know, good question. Something just draws me here. I do like some of the posters though (you know who you are). I don't need to elaborate. It's just one of those things that cannot be answered

you're doing it again. Along with 2 others your the only one that badreps me and in my non wrestling stuff your always here and there.

Always making yourself look like the victim. Just because nobody else badreps you doesn't mean that you don't deserve it and I only recall red repping you once since you've been in the prison. Perhaps I am always here and there because I like to stay informed on what's going on, it took me several days before I even found out that you snapped in the first place and I don't want to miss a hilarious occasion like that again.

Whatever arguing with you over how great i am won't help me in the slightest. If you did want to be more offense I'd say cut down on the number (too many indicates that you are trying too hard), just have one cutting insult or something and maybe a punchline or something?, not so long winded. IDK as i said before i'm not great with that sort of stuff (i used to be better). If you want tips ask Macca (one of the best).Mix it with some humor?

I don't need help from you on how to insult someone, just because you don't like my style doesn't mean others don't enjoy seeing me pick apart someone in a post. And Macca? Sure he's alright but I've never thought of him as some supremely funny entity on the forum. CoCo on the other hand, that dudes a master troll and always knows how to turn shit crazy. Stop sucking Macca's dick so much dude. Anyway your posts are becoming carbon copies of each other, what a shell of a shitty poster you have become.

Actually i really don't know, good question. Something just draws me here. I do like some of the posters though (you know who you are). I don't need to elaborate. It's just one of those things that cannot be answered

So basically you're just saying that you're weak willed.

you're doing it again. Along with 2 others your the only one that badreps me and in my non wrestling stuff your always here and there. Whatever arguing with you over how great i am won't help me in the slightest. If you did want to be more offense I'd say cut down on the number (too many indicates that you are trying too hard), just have one cutting insult or something and maybe a punchline or something?, not so long winded. IDK as i said before i'm not great with that sort of stuff (i used to be better). If you want tips ask Macca (one of the best).Mix it with some humor?

You are clueless! They don't like you as much as you think. Even Macca.

Remember when KB had the poll, saying who to unban, Coco or you. Macca voted Coco, and whenever Coco got unbanned, he voted for himself.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=7907

Congratz. 12 people like you. These are you real "fans". HBK-aholic, IrishCanadian25, It's Damn Real!, newc868, nightmare, Señor Truth, Seth Mizanin, Super Hans, The Beast of Burden, The Doctor, The Hamburglar, Uncle Chester

And please note, this was before you had your time of the month, and flipped out. I'm sure at least a quarter of those people changed their minds.

And I think one or two of those people just clicked you as a joke. Hell, more people like Africa.

Coco, Blue Card, Macca, GD. They all turned on you.

If Macca loves you as much as he says he does, he would have voted for you over Coco. Coco didn't even have to vote, he was already unbanned, he still voted for himself.

Always making yourself look like the victim. Just because nobody else badreps you doesn't mean that you don't deserve it and I only recall red repping you once since you've been in the prison. Perhaps I am always here and there because I like to stay informed on what's going on, it took me several days before I even found out that you snapped in the first place and I don't want to miss a hilarious occasion like that again.

I don't need help from you on how to insult someone, just because you don't like my style doesn't mean others don't enjoy seeing me pick apart someone in a post. And Macca? Sure he's alright but I've never thought of him as some supremely funny entity on the forum. Coco on the other hand, that dudes a master troll and always knows how to turn shit crazy. Stop sucking Macca's dick so much dude. Anyway your posts are becoming carbon copies of each other, what a shell of a shitty poster you have become.

So basically you're just saying that you're weak willed.

in other words you did care for my situation. I'm not playing the Victim at all i just said that your badreps, strolls in the prison etc show that you do care (it's nothing to be ashamed of). Don't take everything to heart. In real life your macho 'GRRRRR ME ENTERKEY ME BERY BERY ANGRI !111!!1' style won't get you very far in life. As for your punch line (you listened to my advise!), my posts arnt the same at all (wrestling posts). Beforehand that was part of my gimmick. But if this is your way of seeking my attention/recognition then fine i realism people have ways of attention seeking.

yes i know Coco is a good poster i didn't say otherwise. Saying Macca is a good poster isn't sucking his dick.

Maybe. So what.

Enterkey what you have to realize is that my posts are not a matter of life and death, they are my opinion/thoughts. get over it!, its the internet my god one would think.... Jesus I'm getting carried away so I'll stop. My posts in this thread are becoming to long and drawn out!

@ Sully. yes I'm slightly impressed with your researching skills but thats all in vain considering i can't access the link you posted...

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Regardless, I posted the 12 people who voted for you, so at least you can get the gist.

GO JENKS! You may be a stupid cunt, but you've got my vote! Unless of course, TPLAM is valid for voting, then he's my boy.

Aww, No Lesnar till the 25th. It's gonna be a sad 12 days.

GO JENKS! You may be a stupid cunt, but you've got my vote!

Hey, THANKS MAN! :)

Hmm, has Bill Lesnar gone through an evolution or transformation of some sort?
Why is he called William Patrick Lesnar now? And why is he going to tennis events? TENNIS DOES NOT DEFINE HIGH IMPACT!

cuz hes a stupid cunt thats why jenks. just had a meltdown & said he was leaving, now changed his name & basically came back. thought he actually had a chance to prove himself. ahhh, its sad really.

almost all of the people who thought he had a chance to change has since recinded their statements. his actions define 'immature'. lol. he is about as much 'high impact' as a baby taking a dump.

welcome back jenks. where ya been? hopefully nt watching tennis....

in other words you did care for my situation. I'm not playing the Victim at all i just said that your badreps, strolls in the prison etc show that you do care (it's nothing to be ashamed of). Don't take everything to heart. In real life your macho 'GRRRRR ME ENTERKEY ME BERY BERY ANGRI !111!!1' style won't get you very far in life. As for your punch line (you listened to my advise!), my posts arnt the same at all (wrestling posts). Beforehand that was part of my gimmick. But if this is your way of seeking my attention/recognition then fine i realism people have ways of attention seeking.

I don't really care much for your situation but I like to stay informed on what's happening on the forum, if I had never opened this thread I would have never witnessed the hilariousness of your meltdown even though I'd still think you're a steaming pile of shit regardless. Yeah all one of my red reps to you since you've been back and posting up a storm here in this one thread. Aside from your longwinded wrestling posts everything else you post tends to be copy and paste stuff with names changed trying to turn yourself into some sort of victim, don't deny it Willy you've been doing it this whole thread to people that keep trying to "shove their opinions down your throat." Mr Lesnar you seem so quick to throw around attention seeking insults even though you were the biggest attention ****e on this site before and after you were banned.

yes i know Coco is a good poster i didn't say otherwise. Saying Macca is a good poster isn't sucking his dick.

But constantly saying he's a good poster and how much you love the guy and bringing him up every other post is sucking his dick.

Maybe. So what.

Enterkey what you have to realize is that my posts are not a matter of life and death, they are my opinion/thoughts. get over it!, its the internet my god one would think.... Jesus I'm getting carried away so I'll stop. My posts in this thread are becoming to long and drawn out!

Of course I know that they aren't a matter of life and death but sometimes it seems like you can't make that distinction. It really would be nice if you ever followed through on those threats of yours to leave this place. KB has been right, you simply don't get it. You were boring before but now that you no longer have any gimmick to play off of I wonder how long it will take before you completely fade into obscurity once people stop paying attention to those "compelling" wrestling posts of yours.

@ Sully. yes I'm slightly impressed with your researching skills but thats all in vain considering i can't access the link you posted...

He highlighted all the important parts for him, just create one of your dozens of alts to view it since it seems doing that won't even get you banned anymore.

Bill is back? Awesome.

Also Sully, you're full of shit. The reason we voted for Coco was because he knew Bill was going to be put into Prison regardless of that vote. We needed to make sure Coco was still around to see that.

And here was me thinking that Chris Hanson had finally asked your child-sodomizing arse to take a seat.

I also love how he's put the extremely successful third person gimmick to rest and ********ers like Pedo Sully and Virgin Enterkey is still complaining about his style of posting.

The pair of you are absolutely and completely unremarkable in any way, shape or form. And yet Bill Lesnar still had time while backpacking around Australia to keep up a hilarious gimmick which achieved more in it's short time then you've ever have. Go figure.

Btw Bill, just realised how you were able to keep up the alt game for so long, by probably accessing from different netcafes and such, which makes the Bill Lesnar story even more phenomenal then before. Enjoy the Open.

Bill is back? Awesome.

Also Sully, you're full of shit. The reason we voted for Coco was because he knew Bill was going to be put into Prison regardless of that vote. We needed to make sure Coco was still around to see that.

And here was me thinking that Chris Hanson had finally asked your child-sodomizing arse to take a seat.

William needs someone to defend him in wrestlezone court, what say you?

Oh, one more thing.

I was reading through the last couple of pages. This new gimmick is quality, they dont even realize you're working them yet.

Oh, one more thing.

I was reading through the last couple of pages. This new gimmick is quality, they dont even realize you're working them yet.

A bit less entertaining but more subtle. Its also more enjoyable to read his posts nowadays.

I'll tell you the truth. I thought the fellow was a bit ******ed when he started out. But over the time I came to realize he was just having fun. Plus he is also good at posting wrestling AND a tennis fan as well. If he gets out, that's great but even if he stays in prison, I will always read his posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back