Worst Wrestler of the Year

• Erick Rowan

• Big Show

• Brie Bella

• Braun Strowman

• Kane

• Eva Marie

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like it when Rowan teases the splash... Those are probably the only few seconds when people care about him. He actually did it once, couple of weeks ago. I also liked his adoption of Harper's "yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah..." phrase for a short while, shame it had to go.
After reading the comments on Eva Marie in this thread, man I gotta check out this heel heat of hers. If she learns to provoke the crowd some more and hold it in the palm of her hands, she might not need to learn any more wrestling.

Brie is, like, super hot though and married to a guy will all adore.

That said, she got my vote regardless. I honestly probably wouldn't even notice how awful she is if it wasn't for the unbearable screaming she does. That alone makes me want to change the channel every time she's out there.

You're mistaken.. Nikki Bella is super hot.

I looked at our esteemed candidates and instantly voted for Eva Marie, I remember my jaw dropping when I watched her forget to kick out of a pin. However after reading the posts in her defense, the heat she garners can't be ignored as it is a great way to hype up any match she's in. Did you guys see her come out and confront Bayley? Bayley actually started motioning for the crowd to be quiet on Eva's behalf, then she leaned in so she could hear her better. :lmao: :lmao:

Seriously though if I could rewind time...I'd probably still vote for her, but I'd at least consider voting for Brie. Who picks and chooses when to be decent, which is worthy enough for worst wrestler of the year. It's like she sometimes wakes up and asks herself should she bother giving any effort today. Her (and Nikki for that matter) wishy washy character is the fault of creative, though.

I looked at our esteemed candidates and instantly voted for Eva Marie, I remember my jaw dropping when I watched her forget to kick out of a pin. However after reading the posts in her defense, the heat she garners can't be ignored as it is a great way to hype up any match she's in. Did you guys see her come out and confront Bayley? Bayley actually started motioning for the crowd to be quiet on Eva's behalf, then she leaned in so she could hear her better. :lmao: :lmao:

Seriously though if I could rewind time...I'd probably still vote for her, but I'd at least consider voting for Brie. Who picks and chooses when to be decent, which is worthy enough for worst wrestler of the year. It's like she sometimes wakes up and asks herself should she bother giving any effort today. Her (and Nikki for that matter) wishy washy character is the fault of creative, though.

I agree. Nikki is at least pouring her heart into her craft and even the delusional hardcore fans have picked up on it. Brie though... Brie should probably retire and go home to her husband. Who hopefully will leave her there once he returns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back