Wrestlemania Predictions coming out of the summer

lil bitch Kid

Getting Noticed By Management
With NoC now in the books, the E summer is officially over. So now, the next big season will be Mania season, so, I thought it was time to weigh in on what could possibly be the long term plans headed for Mania. Let me preface this by saying that what I'll say is possible and would appreciate that others stick with realistic possibilities, and not fan boy BS. For example, kids, Sting vs Taker should not be mentioned.

WWE title Bryan vs Orton: yes, I see this playing out over time. I think Battleground should be their last singles match against each other before Mania. Bryan closes out the show with 70 000 yes chants.

World title Sandow vs Punk: some would see this as a step down for Punk, but ideally, he and Bryan both leave with the straps to then build for a year to a unification match.

Lesnar vs Ryback: look, Vince loves Ryberg, and given that he's assumed the role is muscle in the Heyman family, I think we'll see a face Lesnar vs heel Ryberg

Cena vs Taker: it really is the only big name match that Taker has left. Yes. It'd be great to see a guy like Wyatt get the Taker rub, but at this point, it has to be bigger than big.

HHH representing himself as the heel vs The Rock representing Vince as the face: HHH is art imitating life right now. Vince has been known to be unpredictable and change his mind on a dime, and last night showed HHH to be playing that up. It has to have a payoff.

Wyatt Family vs The Shield: I see a long feud between these two threesomes. it'll be the tweener-ish Wyatt family vs the heel Shield in a loser disbands match, which will let Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns become singles stars.

Those are what I would see as the top six matches come April. Not sure what order they'd go with, but the WWE. Title match should go on last. People will buy for the undercard matches, yes, but the Mania moment and build to 31 should begin with Bryan winning.

- John Cena vs. The Undertaker: This is the big one for me. I have been waiting for this match for a long time now and I think it will happen at Wrestlemania 30. Personally, I feel as though The Undertaker can't possibly retire without fighting John Cena at Wrestlemania. I think one major problem is that WWE doesn't want John Cena to lose that much, but with a loss at Wrestlemania 28, I now see it as a possibility that WWE isn't afraid to take chances.

- CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan for the WWE Championship

- Triple H (representing himself) vs. The Rock OR Stone Cold Steve Austin (representing Mr. McMahon)

- Damien Sandow vs. Cody Rhodes for the World Heavyweight Championship

- Brock Lesnar vs. Ryback

- Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns

- Some kind of Tag Team Turmoil Match including the Primetime Players, The Usos, The Real Americans and The Wyatt Family

Now all we need is a live performance by Crown the Empire and we'll be good to go.

Punk vs Bryan for the wwe championship in the ME.

Cena vs HHH

Taker vs Lesnar or maybe Ryback vs Lesnar. If we get Ryback vs Lesnar than I can see Taker vs Cena. If we get Cena against Taker I could see HHH vs Mcmahon or possibly Orton.

The big question is will Sting sign with WWE by WM 30? If so I see Sting vs Taker

I think the 3 main events will come from a number of possible combinations of these 6 guys - Cena, Bryan, Punk, Taker, Triple H and Brock.

Bryan vs Punk for the WWE title may seem one hurdle too far but these two are way beyond the "King of the Indies" stuff at this point and I think it would be a possible choice. Add to that Brock vs Taker and Cena vs Triple H in a control of WWE match and I think that would be a strong start to building the card.

Shuffling the deck and we could see the Punk/Heyman angle finally end at Mania with Brock vs Punk II for the WWE title. Then have Cena vs Taker and Bryan vs Triple H in the WWE control match.

Shuffling it one last time for a WWE title match between Bryan and Cena as he never got his rematch. Taker vs Brock and Triple H vs Punk in the Control of WWE match. I honestly see this as the least likely scenario of the 3.

Randy is doing the best work of his career right now and I could see him in a match with Cody at Mania, a master vs student feud that will call back to this firing angle.

I think The Shield will have a big match, maybe 2 if they still have the titles they currently have. I'm not sure about the Wyatt's at this juncture.

The WHC I think could end up as a multi-man match featuring guys like Bertie, Sandow, Ryback and Sheamus.

I think the Main event of WM 30 has to almost mirror the Main event of WM 16. So we have HHH, Vince, Steph, and Shane all represented by a wrestler making it a Fatal 4-way match for the WWE title. HHH of course will represent himself. Steph will choose Big Show. Vince will choose Cena. CM Punk will represent Shane. They can go 1 of 2 ways here. Cena becomes Vince's Corporate Champ and new "Face" of the WWE or CM Punk emerges victorious as the "Anti-Face" of the WWE and fan-fav. Either way the long-awaited John Cena heel turn would be a perfect turn of events here and springboard for the Summer of 2014.

Brock vs. Taker would be another showcase match as it would make total sense having another "Heyman Guy" go after the streak. Brock and Taker's history would make this match interesting even though we know that he won't win.

Randy Orton vs. The Rock - I've wanted to see this match since their tag encounter at a past WM. Randy doesn't have to go over here, but it would create an intriguing storyline if the Rock suffers 2 WM losses in a row.

I know it's crazy, but I got ADR defending the WHC against Cody Rhodes who wins the # 1 contendership at Elimination Chamber. Rhodes emerges victorious only to have Mr. MITB Damien Sandow steal his thunder again and new WHC, Damien Sandow. The 1st WM cash-in.

Daniel Bryan vs. Kane Wyatt - Daniel Bryan must save Kane from the Wyatt influence. He succeeds and Team Hell No celebrate a Wrestlemania moment.

Triple threat IC title match Curtis Axel vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Fandango. Fandango steals victory from Dolph Ziggler, but this allows Ziggler and Axel to cement a feud building towards MITB 2014.

Sheamus, Y2J, and RVD vs. The SHield - The Shield continue their dominance. Sheamus begins arguing w/his teammates and Brogue Kicks Y2J setting up a future heel turn.

Batista vs. Ryback - The Animal returns as a fan fav and defeats the WWE's biggest Bully.

I think WM 30 is quiet easy to predict looking at how the storylines are going and the star power involved at WM

Control of WWE
Triple H w/Stephine vs John Cena w/Vince and Shane: I think this makes the most sense because HHH will want to be involved in the a big match at mania and with Rock and Austin Making cameo Appearances the only other big name for HHH to face is Cena

WWE Title
CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton: for some reason I really can see this happening I think CM Punk will win the Rumble and Daniel Bryan will be the champ but some how Orton will weasel his way into the main event.

The Streak NO DQ
Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker: I can see the build happening over RR time with Heyman mocking the deadman on how he has never beat Brock Lesnar and brock has always left the deadman a bloody pulp(just wishful thinking)

World Title
Damien Sandow vs Cody Rhodes: you know it will happen

Ryback w/Heyman vs RVD: this can start over RVD being the original heyman guy

BIg Show & Kane vs The Wyatt Family: would be a good way to get the faction over

Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio: a filler match

US title
Dean Amborse vs The Miz:

and maybe a 6 man tag of some sorts to get the rest of the roster on their and the diva title

The one match I see happening is HHH vs HBK. Where Shawn is defending Bryan's character and determination. HHH mentioned HBK last night when talking about the shame Bryan has brought upon people.

I see maybe if Orton gets the belt back, I see the Mcmahon's continuing to block Bryan from getting it back, and Bryan wins Royal Rumble. He goes on to win at WM to fulfill the dream, and they have HBK to come out and celebrate with him, a la Shawn with Jose Lothario at WM 12.

Here Is my Prediction so Far ...

CM Punk /vs/ Daniel Bryan - Wwe Championship

Brock Lesnar /vs/ The Undertaker - The Streak (No-DQ)

John Cena /vs/ Randy Orton

Shawn Michaels /vs/ Triple H w/Steph

Cody Rhodes /vs/ Damien Sandow - World Heavyweight Title

That is all I got so far.

I saw someone say Rhodes vs Sandow, that be pretty cool, but sadly it wont happen, Wrestlemania needs big names for a big card, and im not putting these guys down, in my eyes Rhodes is one of the future names of WWE, but his push will come when he wins the briefcase, its WWE's new way of pushing the little guys.

My predictions.
Punks Vs Bryan is a DREAM and hopefully a reality, i would love it to be two singles matches so we could have the same thing we had with Beniot and Eddie, both of them hugging in the ring holding their belts, that was amazing, but my guess Bryan wins Rumble, Punk wins the belt at Rumble, Bryan comes down face to face, and points at the wrestlemania banner, giving every fan what they deserve and want.

Taker vs Cena, it has to happen, and its not the Cena is the last one left that makes sense, for me its Last thing cena has. Cena has won the belts, won rumble, and beaten the odds over and over again too a point we just dont care about cena, so Cena vs Taker, his promo is saying his done it all, risen up against every challenge, his beaten the Rock when no one thought he could under the grandest stage of them all, so now he needs to fight the man who fights the best at the grandest stage of them all...UNDERTAKER. Taker wins of course, but we get the push in a fight from cena that makes his matches good.

Heavy weight title match, hard to say, all i can say is, I hope Ziggler is in it. DREAM MATCH, Ziggler vs Rhodes for it, but i am hoping Ziggler is in that event. My guess also, its a triple threat match.

IC belt, predictions, Kofi (Champion) vs Barret. Kofi is very talented for him to have the belt at wrestlemania draws fans for him, and his matches are entertaining specially giving him spotlight, why barret? where is he? he should be a top card but right now isnt the time for him, he will get that push he deserves but being the heel for kofi to face at mania could be good if they can give a 4 star match.

USA usa belt, predictions. RVD vs FAN...DANG....GO. RVD is in wwe for one reason, his fricken name, so name vs name, it be an decent match, and you know what, FANDANGO wins, giving him 2 wins at wresltemania.

Lesner vs ??? idk, i dont like ryback as his opponent, ryback plays the same gimmick, just this big unstoppable force, honestly ryback's lost last year really send him down the drains at mania, there isnt much of who would win, for me, i would love Lesner vs THE SHIELD. AHAHA this maybe my crazest prediction, but honestly what if Lesner couldnt be controlled anymore by Heyman? so heyman sends Ryback after him, he destroys ryback and axel. What if Lesner didnt want to end up like punk, and asks heyman where his title matches, wheres his record holding belt streak? Lesner breaks loose, and heyman hires the SHIELD. Could Lesner be the one man army to take down the SHIELD? or will no one stop them.

CM PUNK vs JOHN CEAN WWE TITLE- Its time for this to happen. No way in hell we see DB and Punk end the show. You guys need to take off your IWC googles and think like the wwe. Either Punk Cena ends the show or Cena Taker. Cena will Main event WM til he retires

Taker vs Lesnar- This is gonna happen and it should

DB vs HHH- This is best case scenario for DB. I would love to see this. Getting to face HHH at Mania means DB is getting to the top

Wyatt vs Shield- I dont think I have to explain this one

Ziggler vs Sandow- First match for the World Title

Jericho vs Kane- Jericho will be back

AJ vs WHO THE HELL CARES?

Ok, I would like to see this happen

Ryback vs Lesnar
Cena vs Taker
HHH vs Big Show
Orton vs Cody Rhodes for the WHC- (Cody Winning)
Ziggler vs Bryan vs Punk Vs new Heyman guy The Miz fatal 4 way for the WWE Title with Ziggler winning.
and finally shield vs real americans with newest member Wade barrett face turn for real americans

Orton vs. Bryan (WWE Championship)
Taker vs. Cena
Lesnar vs. Punk 2
HHH w/Stephanie vs. Rock w/ Vince (Control of WWE)
Ryback vs. Batista
Sandow (C) vs. Rhodes (WHC)
AJ Lee (C) vs. Mickie James (Divas)- A little out of reach but that would be a great Divas match.
Shield vs. Wyatts (For both titles)
Of course you will have matches for Ziggler, Sheamus, Jericho, Kane, and other big names. Possibly Kingston vs. Ziggler for the IC title.

So much talent to get onto the card but:

Cena vs Taker - this has to happen. Cena is the biggest star in the company and when The Streak is missing The Rock, Hogan, Austin and Hart it seems Cena has to be added. It is the dream match for the WWE to promote.

WWE title: Orton (c) vs Bryan - I know it seems ridiculous that this feud could last all the way to WM but it can. Indirectly there are plenty of options and only 6 PPV's between now and Mania.

World Heavyweight Championship: Brock v Punk - we all loved the first match so they will give it to us again but this time raise the stakes. I wouldn't definitely say this will be for the World Title but it would add an extra dimension.

HHH vs The Rock - This is simply because I think both need to be on the card but don't have obvious opponents. I would love to see HHH vs Ziggler or Rhodes but I doubt that would happen. If they want WM30 to be as big as possible then this match will definitely help achieve that.

Other than that there are names such as Y2J, Sandow,Kane, Sheamus Rhodes, Ziggler, RVD, Ryback, Axel, Wyatts, The Shield, Barrett, Christian Fandango, Miz, Truth. Plenty of options as well as unknowns such as Goldberg, HBK, Sting, Austin, Batista. I don't that any those superstars will appear but they could.

I'd suggest Kane v Bray Wyatt is plausible but it might be difficult to stretch that far. Jericho vs Axel, Ryback vs Sheamus, Sandow vs Rhodes could all also happen and any would be credible WHC matches.

The WWE has the opportunity to put together the biggest Mania card ever for 30. The following is what I would like to see (fitting in with storylines as best as possible), followed by the likely match.

Damien Sandow vs Cody Rhodes (WHC Match) Believe this is a real possibility.

Cena wins the Rumble and decides that instead of challenging for a title, he would like to main event with Taker
Cena vs Taker (The road to get there may be different. However; this match has as much likelihood as others at this point. Possible other opponents for Taker; Lesnar, Sting.)

Triple H vs Rock (Some sort of Family Feud deal)

SCSA vs Punk (Could also see Punk/Bryan. I see WWE pulling out all the stops for 30)

Lesnar vs Ryback

Bryan vs Orton WWEC

Ambrose vs Y2J

Rollins/Reigns vs Rowan/Harper

Wyatt vs Axle

Ziggler vs Big E vs Barrett vs Miz vs PTP vs Swagger vs Cessaro (Some type of Elim match)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back