Wrestlemania Sites Until WM 30?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaze2k1

Occasional Pre-Show
I was wondering where everyone would schedule WM from 24-30 this is the places i have come up with. These are just pure suggestions.

24- MGM Grand in Vegas
25- Georgia Dome in Atlanta
26- Edward Jones Dome in St. Louis
27- This one should be in Canada
28- Reliant Stadium in Houston
29- Wimbley Stadium in England
30- MSG in NY

others considered Alamodome, Arrowhead Pond, University of Phoenix Stadium (new Arizona Cards)

I would love to see a Wrestle Mania come to England but it will never happen. If WWE wont have a 'B' show like Backlash or No Mercy come to England then there never going to have the biggest P.P.V. of the year over here.

I would like to see it in an outdoor venue, though i doubt it would happen.

Y 2 Jake said:
I would love to see a Wrestle Mania come to England but it will never happen. If WWE wont have a 'B' show like Backlash or No Mercy come to England then there never going to have the biggest P.P.V. of the year over here.

Backlash was in England in 2005 after WM21. Australians should be complaining. I dont think WWE has had a televised show over there.

I'd love to see it in Jersey, since we're pretty rowdy. the Continental Arena's not that big, but the excitement would make up for it.

How about the Olympic Stadium (toilet bowl) that we have in Montreal Canada
Saddledome in Calgary Alberta
Sundome at BC British Columbia and so on

yer wwe has never had a televised show here in australia wcw had a nitro/thunder supershow that was televised and i was fortunate to get on camera wif my Goldberg sign (i was like 10 and a diehard folower lol)

When Wembley gets finished (if that ever happens) that would rock! Although it will be an outdoor stadium, and I heard that it sometimes rains in London

theguppee1234 said:
I'd love to see it in Jersey, since we're pretty rowdy. the Continental Arena's not that big, but the excitement would make up for it.

Excitement doesnt pay the bills. They just hold it in places where they have the potential to draw upwards of 60,000. Maybe a little less than that I'm not sure, but they will only host it in HUGE stadiums. Gotta make that money.

about not havin a big event in england i remember no mercy in 1999 i think it woz wen the ministry of darkness was about nd the main event woz austin vs hhh vs taker for wwe title (3:16 3:16) lol:wwf:

mikey boi said:
about not havin a big event in england i remember no mercy in 1999 i think it woz wen the ministry of darkness was about nd the main event woz austin vs hhh vs taker for wwe title (3:16 3:16) lol:wwf:

Yeah, I went it was a crap show. It was'nt the October No Mercy it was a England only P.P.V. like Rebellion and Insurrextion. They did'nt start using No Mercy as a proper P.P.V. until October of 1999.

Y 2 Jake said:
Yeah, I went it was a crap show. It was'nt the October No Mercy it was a England only P.P.V. like Rebellion and Insurrextion. They did'nt start using No Mercy as a proper P.P.V. until October of 1999.
yh jus chekd that your rite wrestlemania to wembley stadium when its done or millenium stadium in cardiff i can still get there and they got a roof in cardiff

I say they should do WM 25 from 3 seperate venues. ECW from Australia (first) then Smackdown from U.S.A (2nd) then Raw from wembley (england)

swantonoffahugeladder said:
Backlash was in England in 2005 after WM21. Australians should be complaining. I dont think WWE has had a televised show over there.

Backlash 2005 wasn't in England, it was in Manchester, New Hampshire. That was the event when Hogan and HBK faced Hassan and Davairi and Triple H was challenging Batista for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Anyway I would love to see Wrestlemania from the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, right in the heart land of Ted Turner WCW "Rasslin'" territory. Would be interesting to see how the fans react to it down there

I dont know about Arena's so im just gonna name the cities:

24: Las Vegas WRESTLEMANIA GOES TO SIN CITY
25: Buffalo,New York WRESTLEMANIA GOES TO NEWYORK
26: London England Wrestlemania INTERNATIONAL
27: Detroit Wrestlemania Comes back to Motor City
28: Montreal,Canada Wrestlemania goes into Controversy
29: Japan.. :D
lolx that wouldnt happen so maybe Texas Cowboy Wm
30: Madison Square Garden, WM 30

i would like to see one in Fresno it woulkd be SWEEEEEET!!!!!!!! I just moved to Fresno,Cali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back