WWE Capitol Punishment LD - I Dream of Barack Obama Holding a Press Confrence...

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
[YOUTUBE]vLMQqdTbT3I[/YOUTUBE]

TONIGHT!
Little Johnny or The Troof?
20110606_cp_cena_truth.jpg

With fire in his eyes and disdain for the WWE Universe in his heart, the bitter and psychologically unbalanced R-Truth challenges his former friend John Cena for the WWE Championship at Capitol Punishment in Washington, D.C.
Required Viewing:
[YOUTUBE]r6y9oH8O9WU[/YOUTUBE]

CHRIST-IAN! CHRIST-IAN! AT LAST YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN!
20110610_cp_ortonchristian.jpg

What was once a boyhood dream to capture the World Title has now transformed into a destructive obsession. And after turning his back on his loyal Peeps, a jaded Christian prepares to battle World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton at WWE Capitol Punishment.
Required Viewing:
[YOUTUBE]0SRDdd8zd_w[/YOUTUBE]

The Master Takes on the Apprentice
20110606_cp_miz_riley.jpg

When The Miz fired Alex Riley, the loyal lackey lived out every disgruntled employees' fantasy by pummeling his tormentor. Will his revenge keep putting in overtime, or will The Awesome One finally show A-Ry who's boss when the two clash at Capitol Punishment?
Required Viewing:
[YOUTUBE]oXe6jbyf2oY[/YOUTUBE]

It's Match #1002...
20110613_cp_rey_cmpunk.jpg

Forgive and forget? Not likely for either Rey Mysterio or CM Punk any time soon. The enemy pair rekindles its hotly contested rivalry at WWE Capitol Punishment in Washington, D.C.

Everything That I Do I Dominate In...
20110608_cp_wadeezekiel.jpg

At Capitol Punishment, WWE will get rocked to “The Corre,” as Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett will put his prestigious title on the line against his former ally-in-destruction Ezekiel Jackson. And with Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater suddenly out of the picture, could the playing field finally be even?

Old Enemies, Different Title
20110606_cp_kofi_dolph.jpg

Reigniting his storied SmackDown rivalry with United States Champion Kofi Kingston, an even more determined Dolph Ziggler challenges The Dreadlocked Dynamo for his title at Capitol Punishment.

This One's for Ricardo
20110613_cp_delrio_bigshow.jpg

It’s never wise to taunt a giant – and it’s even less wise to run one down with a luxury automobile. At WWE Capitol Punishment, Alberto Del Rio will feel the wrath of an irate Big Show when The Mexican Aristocrat embarks on a collision course with The World’s Largest Athlete in Washington, D.C.
Required Viewing:
[YOUTUBE]3TyM2urkNxQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]​

I may be here to talk about what is happening, but I'm refusing to watch the PPV because it has possibly the worst line-up and build-up I've ever seen. Apart from Cena/Truth & Miz/Riley, nothing else is interesting me here.

So count me in for a chat anyways.

There's a lot to like about this card. Every match apart from Jackson/Barrett and Big Show/del Rio should be very good. I'm also expecting an impromptu DiBiase/Rhodes vs. Sin Cara/Bryan match.

If they go down the more interesting route of giving Christian and R-Truth championships, I'll be very sad I missed this pay-per-view because of something as trivial as employment. Yes, I like John Cena and Randy Orton as much as - probably more than - the next guy, but I'm not going to pretend I want them to retain here. That'd be mental.

I lack the appropriate funds needed to purchase this Pay-Per-Veiw so I'll be seeking alternative ways to watch it

But I think Capitol Punishment has been built quite well, Raw and Smackdown have had consistatnly solid shows then only thing i'm critical of is the Mysterio VS Punk match a match we've seen twice on RAW already this past month

But I'm expecting both world championships to be succesfully defended, while it would make more sense for Christian to win I just carn't see the WWE giving him the World Championship

I got it ordered, so I'll come and go in here tonight I imagine.

Love the card, Orton vs. Christian won't be as good as the previous two meetings, I think It'll be something simple but exciting also, due to the fact Orton is coming off the back of a concussion. Still, hoping for a Christian victory.

Also, Riley vs. Mysterio The Miz is something I'm looking forward too. Overall, this has near a better card than WrestleMania to me. Weird, I know.

The thing is the logical solution to all the title matches is to change hands. Won't happen though.

I just hope that Cena wins here...

Christian vs Randy Orton - Match of the PPV

In terms of storyline I'm looking forward to:
ADR vs Big Show
Zeke vs Barrett

I sort of don't want Truth to win the belt, if only because it means he can continue to be a conspiracy victim. A DQ victory would nicely though.

Oh, and to answer the question you left in my rep Sam, it feels good despite it being ill-gotten.

Big Show vs. ADR leaves me split. It will probably be an extended squash. The feud was badly built. But, the two segments on Smackdown makes me want to see it. The Big Show played the "conflicted giant" perfectly.

Hey Sam, I just want too see these because I'm a big fan of Barrett and ADR vs Big Show is something new and has potential....

If ADR makes Big Show tap out, I'm voting on him to be Superstar of the Year!!

I have low expectataions from the start. However I am hoping that this exceeds my expectations. And believe me if Obama is there I will mark out.

Punk vs Mysterio Part 7

Troof vs Cena-too predictable

Barrett vs Zeke-honestly you can't expect much

Ziggle vs Kingston. We saw this what all last year.

Christian vs Orton-should be good.

Miz vs Riley is the match of the night.

How's truth and cena predictable? You tell me what will happen in the match.

I will tell you Lee...
John Cena is going to win by pinfall and tomorrow night Troof is going to find another guy to feud with in the raw money in the bank ladder match...

No such thing as a predictable show. Anything can happen, on any show. If it turns out you predicted something correctly, it means absolutely nothing. You didn't know anything.

Goddamnit, I hate predictions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back