WWE Fastlane - Sasha Banks VS Nia Jax

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
While licking their wounds, so to speak, after their loss in a tag team bout to Nia Jax and Charlotte Flair, Sasha and Bayley were informed by Stephanie McMahon that Sasha has a 1 on 1 bout at Fastlane against Nia Jax.

Considering how dominant Nia has been over both Sasha and Bayley as of late, my guess is that the purpose for this match is to give Sasha some momentum against Nia by having her come out with a victory, "tainted" or otherwise. If the plan is for some sort of fourway dance at WrestleMania for the Raw Women's Championship, then my guess is that Sasha and Bayley both start to gain some ground against Nia in the little more than 4 weeks to go before Mania while Charlotte also starts to become victimized by Nia, especially if Charlotte regains the title at Fastlane like many are expecting.

That is exactly what is likely to happen, but it would be cool if some how Dana Brooke screws Charlotte and cost her the Women's title at Fastlane since she has been neglecting Dana, something like making a statement kind of thing, i know this will not happen, but in my opinion it would be a good storyline leading up to Wrestlemania, as i said, Just my opinion......

The way Nia Jax has been built, I don't think that Sasha will win this match. Nia Jax has been booked damn strongly. So much that she pins the Raw Women Champion Bayley inthe recent tag match on Raw.

Nia Jax already destroyed Sasha Banks at Royal Rumble in 5-6 minutes long match. I hope that Sasha gives her more fight than the previous match but still doesn't manage to defeat her, thus fueling the fire for her inevitable heel turn.

I'm with JH on this one, it ought to be Sasha Banks that comes out of this one with a win. But having had a look at the betting odds, which are rarely wrong, Nia Jack seems to be the very clear favourite to win. If Nia does pick up the win again, after beating Sasha last time, then I don't see how Sasha can be involved in the Mania women's title match. I mean, I can see WWE doing it but it wouldn't make any sense.

Sasha should win this match through means of a roll up after a distraction or something. Something that fuels the rest of the road until WrestleMania is the order of the day. But this match is probably the most unpredictable on the entire card.

I'm with JH on this one, it ought to be Sasha Banks that comes out of this one with a win. But having had a look at the betting odds, which are rarely wrong, Nia Jack seems to be the very clear favourite to win. If Nia does pick up the win again, after beating Sasha last time, then I don't see how Sasha can be involved in the Mania women's title match. I mean, I can see WWE doing it but it wouldn't make any sense.

Sasha should win this match through means of a roll up after a distraction or something. Something that fuels the rest of the road until WrestleMania is the order of the day. But this match is probably the most unpredictable on the entire card.

To me, there's two ways to go with this one depending on the Mania title match plans.

If the Mania match is going to be a 4-way match, then Sasha needs to win this and logically there needs to be some kind of distraction from Bayley/Charlotte. This keeps Nia strong(which they are clearly dead set on) and creates multiple beefs at once....something that's necessary for a 4-way.

If Mania is just Charlotte-Bayley, then Nia needs to win this as she'll be the next #1 contender. And have her win in a way that pushes Sasha closer to blowing her stack and going heel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back