WWE Fastlane: WWE United States Championship - Bobby Roode (c) VS Randy Orton

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
I mistakenly thought it was Jinder Mahal getting the shot at Fastlane. It's actually going to be Roode defending the United States Championship against Randy Orton.

This should be a pretty fun match, I've enjoyed seeing the program playing out on SmackDown Live so far, and it feels like something fresh for Orton for the first time in what feels like forever. I don't think he's been involved in a mid-card title feud since 2004 and, to me, his time going after World Championships is played out.

Roode should retain here, probably due in some ways to Jinder Mahal making his presence known. I see Jinder doing something to cause a distraction so that Orton loses, Orton returns the favor to Jinder and we wind up having a threeway match for the title.

Anybody who's interested in Roode vs. Orton in 2018 seems like an undemanding viewer. I strongly feel a US title feud won't be the catalyst for Orton giving a shit.

I see Mahal being added to this match this week. He's too involved in this feud not to be utilised, unless he interferes and we get a triple threat at Wrestlemania

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back