WWE Films

We shy worth hair
I really wish they'd do more generic action or horror films. The Condemned was fucking awesome. I actually enjoyed 12 Rounds and See No Evil and The Marine 2 is good for a direct to DVD film. All these films are better than the shitty attempts at drama and the terrible family comedies that were only ever good in the 80's.

Every film WWE has produced is complete and utter shit. Acting for the big screen and having energy in front of a live crowd are two very different things, and pro wrestlers just do not translate well to Hollywood.

Acting for the big screen and having energy in front of a live crowd are two very different things, and pro wrestlers just do not translate well to Hollywood.

True. Just like Hollywood actors do not translate well to a live wrestling audience.

Every film WWE has produced is complete and utter shit. Acting for the big screen and having energy in front of a live crowd are two very different things, and pro wrestlers just do not translate well to Hollywood.

hu0qhx.jpg

Want to ammend that statement?

The only good thing that WWE Films has produced was the Mania Of Wrestlemania Documentary, i didn't know it was actually a WWE Films product. I thought it was just like a normal WWE dvd documentary. Amazing watch btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back