WWE Money In The Bank - Money In The Bank Ladder Match

Who will replace Barrett tomorrow night?

• Adam Rose

• The Big Show

• Bo Dallas

• Christian

• Damien Sandow

• Fandango

• Heath Slater

• Justin Gabriel

• Mark Henry

• The Miz

• R-Truth

• Sami Zayn

• Santino Marella

• Sin Cara

• Zack Ryder

Results are only viewable after voting.
Imagine how much heat he would get. I would love to see it tomorrow. Does anyone know if Bo Dallas has wrestle in a ladder match before?

Yes he has, That's how he lost the NXT Title to Adrian Neville. It was pretty good match as well.

As for the Replacement for Barrett, my gut says it'll be the Miz, he's been gone long enough that I think he could get a pretty decent pop upon returning.

My concern is that it clearly isn't time for Bo to win this yet and I'm not sure if I'm ready for him to lose already. As an NXT fan, I loved watching Bo spiral down into his crying, security-dodging "I GAVE YOU COOKIES!" persona but the guy just debuted; his inevitable fall from grace should be saved up for a while.

It's a big multi-man match where you win by grabbing a briefcase. Losing this match won't affect him at all. In fact, Bo already lost a Battle Royal to Roman Reigns. This is pretty much the same situation.

But I'd be all for him winning the match. His "fall from grace" on the main roster could easily begin once he loses his cash-in.

Would love to see Miz return but I don't see him ever getting the push he got a few years back again. they don't trust him anymore at that level. But he will be a great US champ again. How bout a NXT debut instead though. Or sandow....either way it probably won't make a difference and the winner will likely be rollins.

I really like the idea of replacing him with Bo Dallas and having him cut a promo about him not "Bolieving" and having this result in this injury. Would get Bo a ton of heat and would allow them to turn Barrett face, which is something they're bound to do since he gets more cheers than many of the good guys he faces. They wouldn't even have to change his personality to make it work: just have him come back to deliver Bad News to Dallas, and set up a little feud for the intercontinental title. Gets Bo out of the slump of fighting jobbers and rekindles an old rivalry, except now both of them have momentum.

I wouldn't mind Bo being Barrett's replacement. As much as a number of my friends can't stand the guy (I'm looking at you JWG), it would be a good way to get heat on him and establish him by starting to transition him away from the weekly squash matches and having him compete in his first "real" signature match. I also wouldn't be surprised to see Miz be the replacement. He is a former world champion and MITB winner so he would give the match some added name value. I can also see R-Truth being added if only to have another spot monkey give us some more "holy shit" spots.

Regardless of who replaces Barrett though, I highly doubt he'll win the match as I don't think Barrett was really penciled in to win anyway.

I really like the idea of replacing him with Bo Dallas and having him cut a promo about him not "Bolieving" and having this result in this injury. Would get Bo a ton of heat and would allow them to turn Barrett face, which is something they're bound to do since he gets more cheers than many of the good guys he faces. They wouldn't even have to change his personality to make it work: just have him come back to deliver Bad News to Dallas, and set up a little feud for the intercontinental title. Gets Bo out of the slump of fighting jobbers and rekindles an old rivalry, except now both of them have momentum.

I'd like it if everyone comes out to the ring with BNB last. BNB then comes out with an arm-sling and announces he'll try to get the crowd behind him when he announces he'll be wrestling anyway. But before he makes it to the ring, Bo Dallas' music hits and he announces he has some Bad News for Barrett. He then says the doctors have put Barrett on the bench and he won't be allowed to wrestle tonight. He then pats him on the shoulder and tells him he shouldn't worry because he can come back better than ever and all he has to do is Bolieve! Barrett then hits him in the face and starts pounding on him when security come out and drag him to the back. Bo just smirks and runs into the ring with hopefully some major heel heat.

What if... stay with me here... what if WWE were to have Brock Lesnar replace Wade Barrett? I think it would give Brock something fresh, because he's never been in a MITB match. I also love the idea of Lesnar being able to give someone like Rollins and Ambrose some nice spots in the match before going and winning the Briefcase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back