WWE Money In The Bank - Women's Money In The Bank Ladder Match

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
As with the men, the women's MITB ladder match will be made up of four women from Raw and four from SmackDown. Ember Moon became the first women to qualify for Raw last night and tonight's episode of SmackDown Live will see either Charlotte Flair or Peyton Royce be the first to qualify for the blue brand.

I could see Peyton Royce winning this due to substantial outside interference via Billie Kay or even some interference from Carmella, or both if they want to keep things going with Charlotte and Carmella.

As to who makes up the rest of the field, you have to think Alexa Bliss will be in the match if she's not legitimately injured or if she is and the injury isn't serious.

Bayley is a real possibility as they could use the fact that she made it in while Sasha Banks didn't to add fuel to the fire of their feud.

I think a member of the Riott Squad will be in the match, Sarah Logan would be my guess.

Natalya is sorta the veteran and stage mom for the women so I can see her landing the spot as well.

For the blue brand, you have to think that Asuka will be part of the match.

Becky Lynch also seems like she'd be a good for the match.

I could see Naomi being added to the match as she's good at delivering high spots.

As for the fourth spot, I could see Charlotte getting it due to winning some sort of second change match, similar to what I think could happen with the men, if she doesn't wind up in a title match against Carmella. If that's the case, then I think it goes to either Sonya Deville or Mandy Rose.

Bayley is a real possibility as they could use the fact that she made it in while Sasha Banks didn't to add fuel to the fire of their feud.

That fire has been out a long time ago.

Anyway, 8 is too many participants for this match.. 6 is a good amount. Ember, Peyton, Sonya, Becky, Natalya and Billie seems like a good field for this match.

I know they won't do this but how fun would it be if rusev wins the men's MITB match and Lana wins the women's MITB briefcase. The vignette and promos they could do would be awesome. Having Aiden English coming out and singing them out as the first MITB couple would be epic.

Ember Moon vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya vs. Lana vs. Naomi vs. Sasha Banks

No clue who should won it.
Sasha not, as we can see Bayley heel (WTF) turning on her
Lana obviously not
Charlotte Flair and Alexa are close former champions
Naomi just won the WM Rumble
That leads to Becky or Natalya... As I see a heel winning the Men’s MiTB, maybe go for her? And Natalya can be Ronda’s contender without a briefcase

I could see Alexa winning it setting up for feud with Rosey at Summerslam. Sure Alexa doesn’t need it but it doesn’t neccisarily mean that she won’t win it as we’ve had former champions win money the bank in the past. Have her cash in on Nia later in the evening inserting herself in the Raw’s Womens title match. The Nia vs Rosey feud needs to end as it has been a bust so far. I think it would help to insert Alexa back in the title picture to carry the promos and the storyline into the Summer months.

No matter how i imagine it, i can pretty much only see 2 participants win this match and sadly they are both from the Raw side.

First would be Natalya, simply put, they have a disaster of a women's title match between Rousey and Jax that they really need to find a way to get out of. What if Natalya winning the briefcase and cashing it in on the same night is the solution. What i'm thinking is that you have the Nia and Rousey match start, after a few minutes Natalya shows up to supposedly land support to Rhonda but instead she hit rouset with the briefcase which cause the DQ. After the match She goes and knockout Jax with the briefcase and then cash in and win the belt from jax. So that way you got a reason For Rousey to fight Natalya a summerslam and protect both woman's.

The other option is Sasha Banks. Let's face it, we all are getting tired of the will they won't they feud that Sasha and Bailey have. What if Sasha winning the briefcase is the way to get the old heel version of Sasha Banks back. You could have her win the briefcase and then start being more and more cocky to a point where she pretty much dump Bailey which lead to them finally feuding and maybe getting a match for the briefcase at summerslam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back