WWE Money in the Bank: WWE Tag Team Championship - The Usos (c) VS Harper & Rowan

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
WWE.com has officially announced The Usos will defend the tag team titles at Money in the Bank against Luke Harper & Erick Rowan. These two teams have been feuding off & on for a while, both have scored wins over the other in tag team bouts and in singles matches.

Reports from a few weeks back allege that there's talk of bringing The Ascension to the main roster in the near future and they're the ones who'll be the next tag team champions. IF true and is still the current plan, Harper & Rowan will come up short on June 29. No way to know if it's true, I haven't read or heard anything else about the situation the past few weeks, so the bout could go either way.

I'd like to see The Ascension feud with some real teams in NXT before being called up. Maybe instead of mass firing people, WWE should form teams on NXT. Or hell, maybe put Las Matadores on NXT for a few months to feud with Ascension. Something besides just squash matches.

As for the tag title match, I would like to think that this would see the Wyatts win here and then go on to cost Bray Wyatt the briefcase, turning against him. Or maybe not, considering Shield is already doing their face turn. But it would be cool to see Seth turn Rowan and Harper into his new power stable.

The Wyatt's don't need the belts but I'm still intrigued by the thought of them as champions. It'd be interesting to see all three members hold belts whilst Bray talks about how little they mean, yet at the same time never wanting to lose the belts. It might show a different side to his character.

Honestly, giving any of the three Wyatts gold at this point ruins their push. Right now, the whole image is that they have transcended the need for gold, which works perfectly in the storyline with Cena and the Usos. Cena and the Usos are false rolemodels because they do it for the titles and the glory, and not the people, etc.

However, I'm seriously impressed with both the Wyatts and the Usos, this should be a pretty intense spotfest. The Usos go over, but neither team will look like victors afterwards.

It's about time. These teams have been feuding for months now and they haven't actually had a match for the titles. The Usos have had a nice reign and actually made the titles seem a bit more important, but the Wyatts are an actual team that would make good champions. It worked in NXT so it should work fine here.

It actually works in the way people aren't getting... A Wyatt clean sweep at MITB works the same as a "hard reboot".

Bray can say "up to now you have had paper champions, blinded by the shine of trinkets...now we have a vehicle, we have a mandate to reshape the world as it needs to be".

It ties right in to their "bring the machine down from within" idea and sadly as they seem serious about face turning them, if all 3 become "fighting champions" then it works to give time for the E to position someone to beat Bray, even if that's a heel. Or of course Bray wins and is cashed in on, which also works.

With the Goldust/Stardust angle, I now believe the the Wyatts will be winning. Either way it'll be a great match because The Wyatts both have ability and the size to have an entertaining match with the Usos.

Good to see the tag titles defended on PPV and it should be a good match as their non title bouts have all been decent. The Usos are pretty over so I wouldn't be surprised to see them retain, especially since there is another PPV coming up before Summerslam where they can do a rematch.

I don't think the Wyatt's should win because they've yet to establish themselves as anything outside of being Bray's henchman. But maybe it can happen.

I haven't cared for the Uso's much lately either. They're too...traditional in being faces. They smile a lot and that's the extent of their personalities. Also, I disagree with the claim that they made the Tag Team belts more important, as they've been mostly relegated to being Cena's bodyguards.

So I'm not really interested in this feud, even though I respect all the performers.

Picking The Usos to retain, but it wouldn't shock me if Rowan and Harper walk away with the titles. MITB is seemingly the perfect stage for the start of a dynasty run for The Wyatt Family with Bray being in the WWE WHC match, but I'm taking this as WWE giving Rowan and Harper something meaningful to do at the pay per view.

I'm pulling for the Usos to win if only so I won't have to hear Harper and Rowen's theme twice in one night.

But seriously though, I'm surprised these two teams are only having a title match now considering how long they've been feuding for. I haven't seem Harper and Rowen as a team in NXT but I have been impressed by their work since coming up to the main roster. I wouldn't mind if they win the belts especially if Wyatt ends up winning the world title in his match,

....so I won't have to hear Harper and Rowen's theme twice in one night.

They have a new theme? (That's what I get for watching Raw by myself :))

Still, it was useful to have the swamp rats go cleanly over the Usos' last night.....before that, I figured the MITB match would be an easy victory for Rikishi's kids.

It's also nice Harper/Rowan are starting to forge an identity of their own, exclusive of Bray.....at the same time, it was smart of Creative to have Bray appear on screen, congratulating his brothers on their victory. Note that he didn't show up in the ring with them. It serves to accent the separation of the three, yet give the impression that even as Bray is now going it alone, he'll always be a threat to show up if his country cousins need him.

As for the PPV match, maybe it's time for the hillbillies to take the duke and blaze their own trail. I pick them on Sunday.

Really looking forward to this match. Why? Because it's been built up very good, both teams are coming in as legitimate threats to each other, they've both been built up as credible tag teams, Usos as credible champions, it's going to be a kickass match, and I have no idea who is going to win this at all. I swear it's like the tag team title matches of old again.

There's rumors of The Ascension coming up to the main roster but that doesn't exactly mean an Uso win. The Ascension could pull off a feud with The Wyatts while both teams remain heels and what an awesome feud it could be. There's Stardust and Goldust who can take on The Wyatts or The Usos for the belts soon. All 4 teams can go at in a Fatal 4 Way at Night Of Champions or something. Again it's tough to say who will win this and what the future of the tag division will be, and that's why I love this match.

I agree with Notorious about The Wyatts' new theme BTW. A remix of Dueling Banjos from Deliverance would've been better as their new theme.

[youtube]_jBF1dcTlcM[/youtube]

20140613_EP_LIGHT-Match-UsosWyatts_HOMEPAGE.jpg

This could be good. I tried to give The Usos a chance, I really did, but I just can't get into them. The Wyatts have my full support here. Not just due to my dislike of The Usos though. With the push that the stable has been getting, I'm surprised they didn't get the belts sooner. Bray will be all the more intimidating if his underlings are Tag Team Champions. The Usos never should have held the belts in the first place, tomorrow Harper and Rowan will right that wrong when they become our next Tag Team Champions. They will probably enter into a feud with Goldust and Stardust after that. I'd say this goes on during the earlier half of the evening or in the middle.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Harper and Rowan will win the Tag Team Championship.

There have been a few tag team matchs as of late that have impressed me and I don't expect this one to be any different. Both the Uso's and the Wyatts have very entertaining to watch over the last couple of months and while I am still a little confused as to why Harper and Rowen didn't get a shot at the titles at Payback, I'm glad to finally see them Get there chance and with the Rumours of WWE bringing the Ascension up to the main Roster, coupled with the With the Wyatts current popularity, I am fully expecting to see new WWE tag team champions.

I would love to see the family take all the titles for a short while, if just until SummerSlam. The Summer of Wyatt would rock.

I doubt it goes down though. WWE seems very hesitant to pull the trigger a lot of the time on newer talents (ascending to this level) and it would feel odd for the other family members to hold titles and Wyatt not win his match.

There are three other titles in the WWE right now, the IC, the US, and the Diva's Championship. When a stable/team held all the titles like Shawn and Diesel, they literally held every single title. It wouldn't work to draw heat unless the stable literally had every single title...even now...I can see zero reasons to give the belts to the Wyatt family, Uso's win, but it will be a pretty good match

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back