WWE Network Strange... Hacked?

kor420

Pre-Show Stalwart
This started at the last PPV, and i'm wanting to find out if anyone else has experienced this.

Before the last PPV, during the kick off show i tried to login to the wwe net work, and it said i was entering a wrong password. I'm 9000000000 % sure it was the correct account and password, so i did a password recheck.

When i made it to the profile, all my account information was changed to this gibberish nonsense, and my billing info was deleted, but i was already charged for that month and it said i was not a subscriber.

About 8:15 - 8:30pm that evening i made a new account, because i said i would deal with it later. The next morning i went through every email i had and began sending wwe password resets using those emails and i would receive.....

We are sorry, there is no WWE.com account associated with this e-mail address.

Thank You,
WWE.com Customer Support

I only have 7 email addresses, but one main one and the main one is my personal account and is the one i use when i order something online or something else like that. The other 6 emails are used as public emails/spam etc..

I decided to keep the new account that i created. Today i received wwe network took out another $9.99. So i just went though all my emails, my email account, my brother and even my grandmothers account thinking well maybe i used one of those by mistake or something. But nothing.. I haven no more accounts.

Has this happened to anyone else? How is it possible that two different accounts with the same billing info is allowed? When i signed up for the new account, i used my personal card, but the following day i changed it to the same pre-paid card i use for all online purchases and subscriptions.

What i'm going to do is move the 9.99 for next month to another BlueBird card and let the "Phantom" account lapse.

No disrespect and I apologize for your dilemma but I was much more excited at the prospect of this being some creative angle on WWE's part lol.

No disrespect and I apologize for your dilemma but I was much more excited at the prospect of this being some creative angle on WWE's part lol.

There's this scene in "Man on the moon" (you know, where Jim Carrey plays Andy Kaufman) and he produces a segment where it looks like there's something wrong with the TV, resulting in every viewer probably getting up to tap the TV.

You might ask where I'm going with this. Well...

WM30 showed us that WWE is not about toying with their audience for a pay-off and I think there's a possibility of something like a hacked-angle (or even glitches in the Matrix :lmao:) happening when the idea-well runs a little dry.

It'll probably end up being Maddox manipulating the media-waves from his cave, though.

Too bad, I thought they were going back to Soloman Crowe's "hacker" gimmick.

Sorry about what happened. Hackers should be hung by the gonads until they squeal, then cut their fingers off and block all sources of wifi from their homes.

But that's just my opinion :).

Hi, I'm Becky from WWE Network customer service. Please provide me with your username, password, your seven email accounts, and credit card information in a reply here and I'd be happy to help you out.

Also, are you willing to take a quick survey after our communication to let us better know how to serve you?

Hi, I'm Becky from WWE Network customer service. Please provide me with your username, password, your seven email accounts, and credit card information in a reply here and I'd be happy to help you out.

Also, are you willing to take a quick survey after our communication to let us better know how to serve you?

Hey, Becky. Looking good! Please provide me with your number, current location and three cans of whipped cream.

Hey, Becky. Looking good! Please provide me with your number, current location and three cans of whipped cream.

You can reach me at 1-800-MAC-HOBJ, I can be found in Vince's dungeon taking consumer complaint calls in my cube between Harvey Wippleman and the Berserker, and Sunny flavored whipped cream can be purchased on WWE Shop Zone. Please note that even though the Sunny flavored whipped cream is about 20 years old it is scientifically proven to be less likely to make you sick than coming in to contact with the actual Sunny.

Do you do Skype as well, Becky?

I'll give you all the info you need and more...including that survey of yours...

Do you do Skype as well, Becky?

I'll give you all the info you need and more...including that survey of yours...

The generous, honorable and all knowing lord Mr. McMahon has me currently working a 20 year shift as an independent contractor. The shift started in 1997 so I am not familar with this Skype that you speak of. It sounds like a cheap imitation of the WWE Network which can be yours for $9.99 a month.

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the WWE Network, and remember that Staph Infections are no more dangerous than paper cuts.

As figured. Non-intelligent, nor any helpful replies from the fucking wrestlezone ******s. I'm so done with this place.

meltdown.png

As figured. Non-intelligent, nor any helpful replies from the fucking wrestlezone ******s. I'm so done with this place.

Hi, I'm Becky from Wrestlezone Forums customer service. Please provide me with your username, password, your seven email accounts, and credit card information in a reply here and I'd be happy to help you out.

What do you want us to do? I'm not a magician! Why not talk to that very helpful-sounding Becky from wwe customer support that's right here? :rolleyes:

Where would a thread like this go, anyway? Trash?
Bar Room, GSD, Wrestling Spam Section or he could ask in the Tech Troubleshoot thread. How moronic are people that they can't read a simple description? It's same thing in the General Wrestling section. "This is the place for all topics that do not specifically fit in one of the other forums." As in WWE or TNA above. Lets put a WWE only topic here. Sounds right.

Bar Room, GSD, Wrestling Spam Section or he could ask in the Tech Troubleshoot thread. How moronic are people that they can't read a simple description? It's same thing in the General Wrestling section. "This is the place for all topics that do not specifically fit in one of the other forums." As in WWE or TNA above. Lets put a WWE only topic here. Sounds right.

Heh, well, this thread will end up in trash soon, I'm sure. Why did this guy come to us anyway? Why not-wild idea here-WWE customer support?

Hi, I'm Becky from Wrestlezone Forums customer service. Please provide me with your username, password, your seven email accounts, and credit card information in a reply here and I'd be happy to help you out.

Giggity!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back