WWE Region, Lexington Region, First Round: (3) John Cena vs. (30) Carlos Colon

Who Wins This Match?

• John Cena

• Carlos Colon

Results are only viewable after voting.
John Cena is walking out of this one with a huge win. Now Carlos is a star, and he was huge in P.R. But this is not in his home town, this is in the WWE Region. A region where Cena is the number one guy in the business and perhaps the most dominant man in the 21'st century. It would be foolish that Cena does not leave the first round. Cena gets my vote.

although Carlos has quite abit of talent my vote is for Cena for the more home field advantage and he has way to much mainevent exposure to lose round 1 .

At this point, Carlos is mainly known by this generation bc of his sons, Primo and Carlito.
John Cena has the star power to stomp any point anyone could make about Carlos.

I've got to go with the majority here. I respect Colon's legacy but he really only achieved success in his own promotion in his own territory. He's up against the face of the most successful wrestling company. Cena has been the consistent top guy for nearly a decade now. This one goes to Cena.

Carlos Colon deserves a bit more respect here, but John Cena easily wins by dominating his hapless opponent.

Even with Colon's friends trying to make run-ins, Cena would take them all out then AA Colon.

Cena, pinfall, 7 minutes.

It takes a very special opponent to keep John Cena down for a 3 count, and as good as Carlos Colon was in his own WWC, he never really competed against the high calibre athletes than John Cena has.

Cena won't win this tournament, he has too many haters, but he would surely come out on top here over Carlito's Pops. He would take an early beating, but then come back with his usual "Superman" style, pump up the Reebok's, drop the 5 knuckle shuffle and then hit the F-U for the 3 count.

Word Life

Winner: John Cena

Cena wins, for the reasons many have posted above. I have not seen enough Carlos Colon matches to come to a well rounded conclusion on his skills as a performer. Cena has the fan base, power, all that. Cena wins!

Carlos Colon dominated a territory and would occasionally get to touch the greatness that was Ric Flair in the 80's. John Cena, much like Flair, is his company’s top dog. He's the man. In order to pose a threat to him, WWE had to bring back the Rock and Brock Lesnar. While he does lose to lesser guys (Lord Tensai being the obvious example), he owns far more victories over bigger names than Carlos Colon. Carlos was fine in CCW, unfortunately for him; he's stuck in Lexington where he submits to the STF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back