Oracular Spectacular
Muffin Top Merkley
FunKay
rattlesnake4eva
TLC
Remixie Steamboat
LJL

EDIT: Curse you Joe!

So I know how password works but how exactly is this going to work in a thread based game and when are we doing it?

So I know how password works but how exactly is this going to work in a thread based game and when are we doing it?

A few days ago there was a trial run here:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=148451

KB gives a topic to one of the two participants, and they wager on how few clues they need to figure out the answer until someone concedes and lets the other participant try. KB then gives the clues and about 3 minutes to give an answer. If they get it in time, they get a point. If they can't get it, the other guy gets a point.

I would like to retract my vote, as Idn when I'm going to be online tomorrow. I wouldn't want to look like an idiot being the only one who doesn’t show up.

Sometime during the day. I don't have a bracket or anything set up so I'll set it up as I go. In other words, two players that are here can do a match and that'll be a first round one. Also due to the higher than expected amount of people, there will be some play-in games.

Alex gets first bid. Topic is US Champions.

Remember the rules: only referring to WWF/E, ECW (starting with Shane throwing the title down and ending when it went out of business, WCW (also includes major NWA stuff and not including the WWE version) and TNA. There may be more than one right answer but you need to give me the one I'm thinking of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back