WZ Posters Tournament

Would you be interested in having a tournament for posters?

• Yah

• Nah

Results are only viewable after voting.
I want to give a special thank you to everyone who voted me. Upon the ability, I'll rep each of you for what thats worth.

Unfortunately, while I think the head to head with Jake in the second round could prove interesting with both of us pretty much getting the same amount of votes.. I'm sure I'll be gone next. :lmao: I love that people like me, but I'm sure not nearly as much as they look up to Jake.

You'll win that one. I don't think anyone really dislikes you. And you don't give out half as many infractions as me.

You'll win that one. I don't think anyone really dislikes you. And you don't give out half as many infractions as me.

Thats pure selflessness right there. I'd vote for you for that.. haha Although I'd better keep my vote for myself, that way it isn't a complete blow out. hahaha

And I'm trying to work on that infractions thing. I also think people are pretty sick of me overall for the love issue with Becca. :p Jealousy is all that is.

How the hell did I get stuck in the worst section of the tournament? Even IF I were lucky enough to somehow get beyond Jake, which I seriously can't see happening, but anything is possible..

I'd then take on either A.J. or Shockey.. and holy crap, how can I face those odds?

Like McMahon to Turner. I'm buying yo' ass out but releasing Coco upon the acquiring of Team Freedom.

Your are now officially a member of Team Wes. Congrats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back