WZCW UNCUT! The New WZCW Podcast!

Just got through the entire thing:

1) Intro song could be a lot shorter (15-20 seconds)
2) See if you can try to mix/mesh the intro song with you introducing the podcast.

It flowed very well and although you did go off-track at some points, you reeled it back into the regularly-scheduled topics and the times you did go off-track, the discussions were pretty good. Very smooth voice to host a podcast and very confident in keeping it going.

Only other thing I could see was the microphone used by the person being interviewed wasn't great but that's always been a problem since the first podcast. Some people have good mics and/or locations to talk and some people don't. For the most part, I heard Killjoy but sometimes the background noises made it difficult.

Otherwise, very good podcast. I can download it and listen to it whenever. You can record whenever suits and edit out anything silly. Great idea.

EDIT: Love the accent, Killjoy. I didn't know Colombians had such amazing voices.

Great job on it, Dynamite. Awesome work.

Just got through the entire thing:

1) Intro song could be a lot shorter (15-20 seconds)
2) See if you can try to mix/mesh the intro song with you introducing the podcast.

It flowed very well and although you did go off-track at some points, you reeled it back into the regularly-scheduled topics and the times you did go off-track, the discussions were pretty good. Very smooth voice to host a podcast and very confident in keeping it going.

Only other thing I could see was the microphone used by the person being interviewed wasn't great but that's always been a problem since the first podcast. Some people have good mics and/or locations to talk and some people don't. For the most part, I heard Killjoy but sometimes the background noises made it difficult.

Otherwise, very good podcast. I can download it and listen to it whenever. You can record whenever suits and edit out anything silly. Great idea.

EDIT: Love the accent, Killjoy. I didn't know Colombians had such amazing voices.

Thanks guys, need to spread some more rep before I can give it to you two.

All in all I think it's by far the best one I've done and the format will continue for the foreseeable future.

Great show, Dynamite! Definitely the best one you've done so far. I wasn't sure about having it pre-recorded instead of live, but it eliminated the issue of guests sounding like they're underwater. I enjoyed the back and forth between you guys and all in in all it was fun to listen to.

You mentioned wanting some new guests who have never been on before, I'll go ahead and throw it out there.... I'd be interested in doing a show sometime. :)

I like this setup more than the previous one. Even though I enjoyed the live chat, this way you don't have to keep asking if we can hear you. So excellent work, amigo.

Hail Cerberus.

Did everyone enjoy Thanksgiving? Well I hope your thankful for a new episode of the WZCW UNCUT Podcast!

Me and my guest (listen to find out who it is) have a pretty lengthy conversation about various topics such as Kingdom Come, State of the Fed, and plenty of other things, it's a pretty good listen. Let me know what you guys think.

WZCW UNCUT Podcast

Another great show, Dynamite. Regarding the question your guest asked....

I like the Redemption PPV name. It fits well as the show following Kingdom Come, as we are trying to redeem anything that went wrong there. All of the names we have are pretty good, honestly. I love the idea of a 2nd All Stars or more "fun" rounds like the elimination thing. I'd consider dropping All Or Nothing's cycle to shorten the PPV calender down to 5, with two All Stars shows. One after Redemption and a second after Unscripted. The elimination match could be added to one of the shows to give us a Survivor Series type.

Just got a chance to listen to the podcast, man. Really excellent work on the whole. To answer your question, yes Makarov is a second character for me. When the numbers go back up a bit, he'll likely disappear. But until then, I'll use him to pad the numbers a bit and get a better face to heel balance.

Really enjoyed doing this, guys. If you have them and the motivation, I sincerely recommend giving it a go. Also, sorry for being a bit quiet on the podcast. It was almost midnight when we got going and I had to talk a little quieter as a result. Hope you can still make me out.

Ahhh love those bagpipes.

Thanks for having me on, had a good time shooting the shit with you & Dave, let's do it again sometime.

Bored of WWE Fastlane?

Then log out of the WWE Network and sit yourself down for a good ole episode of the WZCW UNCUT Podcast!

My co-hosts this time around Ty Burna and Dagger Dias! Listen to us not only talk about this round's boards but also the history behind the creative part of the fed as well as someone extremely late predictions for the aforementioned WWE PPV, hope you guys enjoy!

WZCW UNCUT Podcast Episode 4

That was a lot of fun. I am a bit introverted, so I might not say as much as most, but was also pretty tired. I think all three of us were lol.... I could've talked more about NXT had it not been as late and we never touched on D&D or non-wrestling video games, but really enjoyed it. I'd absolutely do it again, whether it be real wrestling or our fed I could talk about it anytime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back