WZCW Podcast

Really want to listen in this time but alas I sleep.

Let me start by saying that I really like Shotaro and really enjoy the podcast.

But please don't tell us about your return during the TSA storyline again. Its a great story and it was cool but I feel like you bring it up every week you're on and it takes up a lot of time when you tell it. Not sure anyone else feels this way just figured I'd voice my opinion.

Sorry, this probably makes me look like a dick but I just had to say it.

Just got round to listening to the last WZCW podcast. I'm in the middle of it now, so I might have more to talk about over the next hour, but I did want to say that yeah, I really didn't like how things turned out with Banks's debut. But we were all very harried (and to an extent still are) and it just kind of was like "fuck it, good enough" at least for me. So yeah. I don't know yet how you guys feel about the last round but it's something that I hope will get better.

What's that lassie?

A podcast?

Tonight?

With Haiku Hogan?

At 11 British/6 Eastern?

Holy crap Lassie, I'm so glad you got put down as a puppy because these Hallucinations are WAY better than Rabies.

Thanks for the praise on the Ascension ending, though I should give credit to Showtime himself for sketching out the segment. I added a good bit (including the "Fuck you", my favorite part, personally) but it was a collaborative effort.

Just tell me one thing, brothurr: Watcha gonna DO when the Great One's catchphrases run WILD on YOU?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back