The Green Room - A *New* WZCW Podcast

I'm taking down all of your suggestions for the TWO podcasts.

Also, I will be announcing the first panel member tomorrow!

Tomorrow was so long ago and yet it seems so far away...

I'm looking forward to these double podcasts a bunch though, it's been far too long for me without my WZCW audio fix :D

I did announce it. It was to a bunch of strangers in the mall, but I did announce it. ;)

Without further ado, I reveal to you the first panel member. He is a former member of Creative and veteran in WZCW. He is......

Echelon!

That's right! Ech is returning to the podcast to help me dissect the RPs of the LL. Stay tuned as I announce the final member of our panel tomorrow!

No, sir. We still plan on going live tomorrow night! However, I do need to make an announcement that we will be doing the show one hour later than previously advertised.

We will be going on at 7:30PM Central instead of the previously stated 6:30PM Central.

I will be announcing the third and final member of our panel early tomorrow!

Ladies and gentlemen.....

Not only will the first of two podcasts have two former Creative members on its panel for the LL Preview Show (Which is tonight, by the way, at 7:30PM Central).

BUT

We will have a third former Creative member......

A former Lethal Lottery winner!!!!!!!!

A THREE TIME MOTHA F'ING WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!

DOUG CRASHIN!

I mean, SHOWTIME!

That's right, the panel is complete! Tune in tonight to get live feedback on every visible RP in the LL boards from three former creative members, one of which was Head of Creative, one of which is one of the longest tenured fed members, and the other is the most decorated superstar in WZCW history, and has first-hand knowledge on what it takes to win the Lethal Lottery!

We will break it all down and give you our predictions on all match outcomes. Don't miss it!

Looking forward to catching this. Echelon and Show are two awesome veterans that I have a lot of respect for. And who also have a huge amount of experience and knowledge when it comes to fed history.

It's going to be a good 'un.

45 mins until the big show.

Also, watch this thread for some possible big news regarding tonight's show.

Breaking News!

I'm sorry to announce that Showtime had to pull out last-minute do to some unforeseen circumstances. As of right now, it'll just be Echelon and I going live in 15 minutes! However, you never know who could show up for the Lethal Lottery in place of another....

Missed the podcast tonight but I'll try and catch it tomorrow.

Green Room Follow-Up

LL RPs, Lexi Hayes as WHC, and Dynamite taking a piss in the background.​

Hey, tadpoles! If you missed the podcast, or want to listen to it again, don't forget to catch the replay here:

We covered every visible RP in the boards section. Special thanks goes to Dynamite for filling in last minute for Showtime, who had to pull out due to some unforeseen issues. He did wonderfully, as did Echelon. They carried me the entire show. We had a lot of fun, and we hope you did too! Make sure to catch podcast number two after the show gets posted. The date of the next podcast will be revealed as soon as the LL show goes up.

Cheers!

Great podcast as always, no matter how many times I hear it I still get the weird spine chill/blushing feeling when M's talked about by real people hahaha.

I think I should explain what happened behind the scenes with the whole 4th wall thing: from episode 4 the plot line was supposed to go (in episodes) Teru kidnapped -> Green kidnapped -> showdown with the guys who kidnapped them and them revealing that there was some higher power ordering all of this -> confrontation with the faceless teen and face turn after beating him up.

Throughout that, the teen character was supposed to do stuff to try and get M to go full ripping tearing monster mode, while M over the course of the episodes realised the error of his ways to rebel against the teen, turning face in the process - pretty much the complete opposite of the situation you guys described in the podcast with RPer telling character to go face :p

I think it could have worked but I couldn't shake the appearance of the teen just being a 4th wall breaking complainer without ruining the whole idea of the plot arc, even though he wasn't actually breaking the 4th wall at all - what a twist amirite?? It just felt like an inside joke that only I knew about until 4 rounds after saying the joke and all the while everybody misunderstanding it in a bad way. That and I couldn't think of any dialogue for any of the confrontations to save my life which sucked balls haha

So that's why I switched world lines and sped up the turn process. Couldn't just get rid of the teen idea since my brain would hate me if I ignored my own plot, so he became the narrator and helped the turn instead - still very happy with the new direction, looking forward to seeing what I can write as a face instead of coming off as a face by accident :D

Great podcast, guys. Absolutely loved the detail you guys put into each RP. I feel there will be a lot to discuss once the next one comes around.

Just listening to the podcast now. Should have some feedback for you soon, Frog.

Hey, remember that time I promised two podcasts? Well, get ready, because podcast number two is coming next week on Tuesday (Aug 19th at 6:30PM Central)! That's right, get ready to experience the epic conclusion to the two podcasts that I have been advertising for weeks. We will cover what went down at the LL and the boards, if Creative gets around to it. ;)

SPEAKING OF CREATIVE. A member of Creative will be joining me for podcast number two! I'll reveal who it is eventually before the podcast! It shouldn't be that hard to guess though, because what, there is like only 3 members of creative left.

SEE YOU SOON ON PODCAST NUMBER two!

Oh, yeah...... I forgot to mention.........

THIS PODCAST IS GOING TO BE A CALL-IN SHOW DURING THE SECOND HALF! THAT'S RIGHT, WE ARE GOING LETHAL LOTTERY STYLE AND HAVE WHO EVER WANTS TO COME ON THE SHOW, COME ON AND TALK ABOUT THE LOTTERY.

So, if you want to call-in (or actually have me call you) during the podcast next Tuesday, shoot me a PM letting me know and then make sure you are on skype, with a microphone handy, during the second half of the show. First come, first serve!

Hey, yo-

My guest tomorrow night will be none other than the delicious-

Yazlov!

That's right, Mr. Second-In-Command will join me live tomorrow to discuss the LL PPV and take all of your calls on the second-half of the show. He will also discuss in detail how he plans to overthrow Harthan and ascend to be the first almighty e-fed god.

Don't miss the show tomorrow as I am sure Yaz will have some very insightful information as to how and why the LL went down the way it did.

Cheers!

Hey guys, don't forget that the podcast is live tonight! I have heard that the boards are near completion, and perhaps we can get a little sneak-peak or a reveal before the podcast tonight to have them to talk about!

Also, I've already had a handful of you PM me, but don't forget to send me a PM if you want to appear on the second half of the show tonight. Just make sure you are on Skype during the call segments.

One last thing, I will be breaking an announcement at the end of the podcast concerning the show going forward!

Don't miss it!

Green Room Follow-Up

So, I said it was podcast number 11, but it is actually number 9. Also, I revealed at the end of it all that it was going to be my last podcast going forward. I appreciate all of you that have listened to me ramble and stumble over words these last few months. I hope you enjoyed the last episode with Yaz, who did an amazing job as my guest. As always, my guest carried me through the show. We picked apart the LL and had some fun to end a nine episode run as podcast manager. I'll still be around as an RPer, but my new workload is going to take up a lot of my extra time. Cheers, and see you around!

Link: Not Episode 11, but Episode 9.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back