Your WZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prax

I used to be a big deal
When you come to the WZ forums what's the usual route you take getting around various threads?

Personally, up until it finished, I was always first in the Wrestlezone Tournament in the Old School forum. From there I would backtrack and check to see if there was anything else in there that I liked

Then I would check out the Entertainment and Chit Chat threads, usually reply to Jake about something comic book or movie related, and then head to the bar room.

Post my number in the 1,000,000 thread, check out the rest of the games.

Make fun of Snyper a bit. Post in whatever game threads have been updated again. Make fun of Snyper again.

Then I'd head to the WWE threads.

The reason why the WWE threads are last is because everyone's so pessimistic and cynical about the product...

Anyway.

How do you get around?

ZOMNGLK~! TEH PRDKT SUKS~! WWE IS N00B LOLZ~~!

So true about cynical part. The only thing we see around is bitching about EVERY single fucking thing there is.

Anyways back to the point, heres my route since I registered today lol. (And is route in pretty much every board i've ever been member of.)

Entertainment
Off Topic
GFX Section
E-Fed (If there is one.)
Video Games
Wrestling

I've almost always posted in the wrestling forums. I just recently started posting in the bar room, chit chat, entertainment forums but I don't usually spend alot of time outside the wrestling forums, unless the wrestling forums don't have anything new then you'll find me in the Book This thread (my new personal favorite)

I browse the wrestling forums and Book This! Then I might post in the Bar, chit chat, and entertainment. But normally I'm all over the place, I don't really have a route.

Yeah I don't know why I haven't really gone into Book This! much... I guess school and stuff keeps me busy. I'll be in here a lot more in the summer, lol.

I write shows in my free time. My school schedule is pretty relax this semester so Im not that busy.

First I head to the wrestling sections to see how many posts there have been and post if I like a thread in there. Then I head to the Entrance Ramp to welcome any new users. Then I usually head down to the mod section to see what's up. Then I see who's online. Then I head to sports to update my NRL thread/tipping competition. Then I head to Chit Chat to see these kind of threads. And lastly, I head to the Bar Room and have fun there.

I always just check to see who's sent me an abusive PM. I then just go to new post's and have a quick read. I dont have time to reply to much in the morning so I'll usually post if I get time at work or in the evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back