Youtuer and Voice singer Christina Grimmie dies after shooting at Orlando concert

It's stuff like this that makes musicians take extreme precautions when playing live. There's a video of Wes Borland throwing a fan to the ground and people complained about it. But it's stuff like this and Dimebag that make them react like this.

Truly saddened that a young talented individual has lost their life due to some maniac.

This one hit me hard. Been a huge fan of Christina's music since I first discovered her on youtube in 2008 or 2009 I believe and I really felt connected to her from being a fan for so long and seeing her struggle to get noticed and go through The Voice. She seemed like such a sweetheart, I can't imagine why someone would want her dead.

Rest in peace Christina Grimmie, another one gone way too soon.

I didn't know who Christina Grimmie was until today, but that doesn't mean I'm not saddened by this. After looking up some of her stuff she seemed like such a sweet person, and she had a great voice.

I'll never understand why sicko's like this guy do these sorts of things. Why did he have to take the life of somebody else, knowing he was just going to end his own anyway. I just don't get it, and I don't want to.

Prayers go out to her family, friends, and fans. 22 years old... such a tragedy.

Just saw the comment section on her last video, just freaking disgusting. What is wrong with people? Thankfully they blocked all comments, those trolls should be banned for life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back