Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Yeah, according to Wikipedia, that's the Japanese name for the Tsukiji Fish Market in Tokyo. I'm pretty sure all the Japanese wrestlers in the WZ Tournament have been there at some point in their lives, so, this is their HQ. I want to get Liger to the Sweet 16, and I want to get the rest of the Japanese workers past their first-round match-ups (depending on what support I can get, I might try to wage a "Kobashi To The Final 4" campaign).

That's the second smilie I've seen you post in as many days. Something's wrong. I know it.

24xjspk.jpg

That's Kawada and Misawa putting the stamp down on Andre the Giant's fat ass, just like they will do to everyone they face all throughout the tournament. :D

Also, look for me to fight hard to get Hayabusa past at least the first round. Seriously, not many people in this tournament should be able to defeat this man:

[YOUTUBE]NDw2d5UIO5Y[/YOUTUBE]​

24xjspk.jpg

That's Kawada and Misawa putting the stamp down on Andre the Giant's fat ass, just like they will do to everyone they face all throughout the tournament. :D

You'd better hope that either of these men get, for their gimmick match against Andre, a fucking handicap match. I fail to see Misawa or Kawada doing that to the big man himself

Drop-kicking him? I'm fairly certain that'll be part of their solo offensive strategy. Even against big men.

Is this Rico's career highlight?

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0Ivg4gfB8YU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0Ivg4gfB8YU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Pretty sure having the hots for Charlie Haas edged that out by a narrow margin.

You'd better hope that either of these men get, for their gimmick match against Andre, a fucking handicap match. I fail to see Misawa or Kawada doing that to the big man himself

They were still small fish in a big pond at this point; this match probably took place around the time Misawa tore off the Tiger Mask.

Fellow Friends Of Puro,

Here are the match-ups for the Japs in the first round; I will classify them as either slam dunks (90% chance of a win), possible wins (50% chance of a win), and fat chances (10% chance of a win):

Slam Dunks
Antonio Inoki vs. CM Punk
Samoa Joe vs. Giant Baba

Possibilities
Jushin Thunder Liger vs. Kerry Von Erich
Abyss vs. Jumbo Tsuruta
Owen Hart vs. Jun Akiyama
Kenta Kobashi vs. Tito Santana
Mitsuhara Misawa vs. Lou Thesz
Toshiaki Kawada vs. Lex Luger
Dean Malenko vs. Great Muta
Bobby Lashley vs. Tiger Mask I

Fat Chances
Sting vs. Hayabusa
Tatsumi Fujinami vs. The Rock

Don't worry about the slam dunks or the fat chances; concentrate solely on the possible wins. If we can get 75% of these, then we are GOLDEN.

My sword is ready captain!

Obviously I'm with you on supporting all of the Japanese brethren, but there are a few match-ups where I'll be forced to vote against them.

Also, don't be so sure about a "slam dunk" with CM Punk and Inoki. A LOT of Punk fans on here, myself included.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back