2011 NBA Finals Game 1 5/31/2011 LD

A series doesn't truly start until the home team loses (or it's game 7 haha). Good performance from Miami but Dallas missed a TON of open shots tonight. I'm looking forward to game 2.

The series truly starts when the ref tossess up the jump ball. Another good win for Miami, they just keep winning like I said they would.

You know what I'm getting at. A game 1 road loss is far less severe then a game 1 home loss. Don't forget Chicago blew Miami out in game one of the East Finals. The series is far from over.

Besides Terry, what other good player was missing open shots for Dallas. B/c Kidd and Stevenson was hitting them and Chandler and Haywood were doing well in the paint. I felt Dallas fell right into the defensive game that Miami wanted them to play which just won't end well for Dallas.

He's a Heat fan riding high off of a Game 1 Finals win. That crazy statement had to be expected. Although, I wonder what happened to make the Heat find ways to close out games in the playoffs.

Besides Terry, what other good player was missing open shots for Dallas. B/c Kidd and Stevenson was hitting them and Chandler and Haywood were doing well in the paint. I felt Dallas fell right into the defensive game that Miami wanted them to play which just won't end well for Dallas.

JJ Barea and Peja both played horrible tonight, and Barea especially is a HUGE key to Dallas' success.

JJ Barea and Peja both played horrible tonight, and Barea especially is a HUGE key to Dallas' success.

Barea wasn't missing open shots though. He just couldn't get the easy layups b/c of James and Bosh chasing him down when he got past the first line of defense. As for Peja, he is a shell of his former self, he's the Bibby of the Mavs fitting that they're both former Kings. I do believe Barea is difference maker for the Mavs though. He has turned into the most consistent player after Dirk in the playoffs.

Lol Its the finals bro. Everybody steps there game up.

It's not just the Finals ever since the series against the Celtics. Miami has magically found a way to close out games. Hell, they were scrutinize for the Game 4 loss against the Sixers.

Barea wasn't missing open shots though. He just couldn't get the easy layups b/c of James and Bosh chasing him down when he got past the first line of defense. As for Peja, he is a shell of his former self, he's the Bibby of the Mavs fitting that they're both former Kings. I do believe Barea is difference maker for the Mavs though. He has turned into the most consistent player after Dirk in the playoffs.

It's not just the Finals ever since the series against the Celtics. Miami has magically found a way to close out games. Hell, they were scrutinize for the Game 4 loss against the Sixers.

Barea did miss some shots he has hit throughout the playoffs. He got to the basket but missed a few. That and knocking down open shots was a big key in this game. Peja may not be what he once was, but he should be able to hit open 3's. He didn't tonight and it was costly. Also, Terry missed a lot in the second half. If even two of those guys get going on Thursday, it's a much different ballgame. That, and just put a body on Bosh's vagina. He weighs like 48 pounds, just body him up!

Barea did miss some shots he has hit throughout the playoffs. He got to the basket but missed a few. That and knocking down open shots was a big key in this game. Peja may not be what he once was, but he should be able to hit open 3's. He didn't tonight and it was costly. Also, Terry missed a lot in the second half. If even two of those guys get going on Thursday, it's a much different ballgame. That, and just put a body on Bosh's vagina. He weighs like 48 pounds, just body him up!

They may come out and do that but who's to say Wade and James combine for 7 FTs all night next time? And putting a body on Bosh is easier said than done, and it better be Chandler/Haywood on him b/c I don't think Dirk can continue making shots while having to deal with guarding Bosh.

Its because there the Miami Heat. And your right cause when Chicago lost to Indiana and Atlanta they weren't nearly as scrutinized as the Heat. But you knew they would find a way to close games out eventually. Wade and James are too good to keep blowing leads.

He's a Heat fan riding high off of a Game 1 Finals win. That crazy statement had to be expected. Although, I wonder what happened to make the Heat find ways to close out games in the playoffs.

Their bench shows up.

And by bench I mean Zebra's...who happen to play all game long now that I think about it.

LOL @ Minor League

How many bad calls were there? Dirk got the line plenty, and if the Zebras were trying to cash in on the game, they aint letting Dirk get the foul line as often as he was, hes almost automatic.

Yea, the Mavs got to the line more than the Heat last night, that's just the built in excuse people have when the team they despise win.

Yea, the Mavs got to the line more than the Heat last night, that's just the built in excuse people have when the team they despise win.

Actually, its more the calls they DON'T make in favor of the opposition. And I'm more referring to the Chicago series but it'll happen again in the Detroit series.

The NBA wants the Heat to win the Championship and push forward a new "big rivalry".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back