2011 NBA Finals Game 1 5/31/2011 LD

Actually, its more the calls they DON'T make in favor of the opposition. And I'm more referring to the Chicago series but it'll happen again in the Detroit series.

The NBA wants the Heat to win the Championship and push forward a new "big rivalry".

Don't you mean the Dallas series? Anyway are you actually suggesting the league is telling refs to help Miami win just so there can be a "new rivalry" because if you are you're crazy. There's no conspiracy going on, it's not the league deciding who wins and who loses, the Heat will win this series because their the better team.

Oh yeah, Dallas. Show's how much I care about the NBA. ~_~

And no, but I wouldn't put it past them to tell them to call every ticky tacky call they can to make LeBron seem Godly in some epic comeback.

And don't take me wrong, I fully understand the Heat are the most talented team in the NBA but what they're attempting to show is probably gonna be the end of the NBA. Then again, it's been going downhill for awhile.

Oh yeah, Dallas. Show's how much I care about the NBA. ~_~

From that statement, it would've been better if you didn't post at all in this thread.

And no, but I wouldn't put it past them to tell them to call every ticky tacky call they can to make LeBron seem Godly in some epic comeback.

You do realise that LeBron only shot 2 free throws the whole game right? But please give some examples on those "ticky tacky" calls.

And don't take me wrong, I fully understand the Heat are the most talented team in the NBA but what they're attempting to show is probably gonna be the end of the NBA. Then again, it's been going downhill for awhile.

Yeah it's going downhill, that perfectly explains why Game 1 had the highest rating for a Finals game since 2004. Also, the Eastern Conference playoffs as a whole had a 29% increase in ratings for TNT over 2010 especially in the Finals as Game 1 b/w the Heat and Bulls was the most watched NBA game in cable history.

Two hours till game time, it will be interesting to see how Dirk's torn ligament in his left hand will affect his play. I know he's right handed but this could make an impact on his shooting. If it does hurt Dirk's game lets hope the Heat can take advantage and go up 2-0.

Actually, its more the calls they DON'T make in favor of the opposition. And I'm more referring to the Chicago series but it'll happen again in the Detroit series.

The NBA wants the Heat to win the Championship and push forward a new "big rivalry".

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about, that last bit is just comical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back