Anime/Manga Discussion

Already reading watamote, I've got an original copy of the first volume in mint condition. Why? Idk to be perfectly honest, not worth taking out of the wrap while I can't read Japanese :p

Finished Umineko episode 5. This one had a much more Phoenix Wright feel to it. Except the lawyers in this case were literally turning their arguments into weapons and hacking each other to death in the court room. Which was pretty cool. The amazing artwork added that much more enjoyment. Crazy how much the philosophy in this episode actually mirrors real life court and detective cases. Where an innocent person can be deemed guilty by his peers if everyone simply accepts a false truth. Also the mystery in this episode heavily follows Knox's Decalogue, which I've been told makes it quite traditional.

The last couple of episodes of Fairy Tail has been quite awesome. Glad they are using their budget on the best chapters of the best arc of the manga. Now I fear the animation of the next few fights will be horrible if they blew everything on the last couple of episodes.

tumblr_nt3pnzBFd11qb88xvo8_400.gif

Supersaiyan Wendy was awesome. The shocker was there was decent animation in Fairy Tail fights in Lucy's episodes.

I am enjoying the new gundam Iron Blooded Orphans series. Its better than Reconguista no G. It also helps that it is going up on Youtube pretty much day of release officially on the Gundam.info channel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back