Are we about to get Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar AGAIN at Wrestlemania 36 for the WWE Championship?

If it makes sense and they don't have anybody else to face lesnar in a big mania main event match, why not. It's not like these 2 don't have chemistry and get produce a great match.

It all depends on who moves in the draft. I would say Owens would have been a good choice until they decided to slow all his face momentum down to put Shane over.

If it makes sense and they don't have anybody else to face lesnar in a big mania main event match, why not. It's not like these 2 don't have chemistry and get produce a great match.

How drunk were you when you wrote this? They've had three one on one matches, all of which were absolutely abysmal. Brock cannot have a great match with Roman, and Roman can't have a great match with anyone.

To answer the OP's question, that still seems to be the plan. Vince simply refuses to accept that he's wrong about Roman, and will continue to book Roman as the superhero to conquer the Beast. He's confident that between the goodwill WWE bought Roman with the cancer lies and WM36 being in his home state, the reaction he gets for beating Brock won't be AS bad as the endings of WM32 and WM33.

Theirs is a good chance that Roman and Brock will cross paths again. They had multiple chances to have a Brock put over Reigns cleanly but they squandered it for whatever reason. Romans victory at Summerslam a few years ago was tainted with the outside shenanigans with Strowman. I’d rather have Brock out of the title picture in an attraction match against a new opponent like Big E or Lashley. If they have Lesnar vs Reigns again I think it would be better suited for Royal Rumble, Survivor Series or any of the pay per view besides Mania.

How drunk were you when you wrote this? They've had three one on one matches, all of which were absolutely abysmal. Brock cannot have a great match with Roman, and Roman can't have a great match with anyone.

To answer the OP's question, that still seems to be the plan. Vince simply refuses to accept that he's wrong about Roman, and will continue to book Roman as the superhero to conquer the Beast. He's confident that between the goodwill WWE bought Roman with the cancer lies and WM36 being in his home state, the reaction he gets for beating Brock won't be AS bad as the endings of WM32 and WM33.

Not drunk at all, i actually liked thoses matches between reigns and lesnar especially their first encounter and the steel cage match in saudi arabia.

The question is more how much do you hate roman reigns to say that he can't have a great match with anyone when just like month, everybody was raving about the reigns vs murphy match. Like Eric bischoff says in his podcast, "wrestling is like a buffet and we can pick what we want out of it" some people will like more technical wrestling, some will loved the more high spot indy wrestling style and other like me will like big man high impact wrestling. For me lesnar vs reigns works because it's just 2 big guys beating each others and that's what i like in wrestling. If you like something else you can but for me that what wrestling should be, simple and not complicated.

Not drunk at all, i actually liked thoses matches between reigns and lesnar especially their first encounter and the steel cage match in saudi arabia.

The question is more how much do you hate roman reigns to say that he can't have a great match with anyone when just like month, everybody was raving about the reigns vs murphy match. Like Eric bischoff says in his podcast, "wrestling is like a buffet and we can pick what we want out of it" some people will like more technical wrestling, some will loved the more high spot indy wrestling style and other like me will like big man high impact wrestling. For me lesnar vs reigns works because it's just 2 big guys beating each others and that's what i like in wrestling. If you like something else you can but for me that what wrestling should be, simple and not complicated.

Reigns/Murphy was good. It wasn't great. That's the thing with terrible workers like Roman - they're so bad that when they have a halfway decent match, it looks spectacular in comparison to everything else they do. When he fought Brock at WM31, it was easily one of the 10 worst matches in WrestleMania history, yet the IWC jerked off to it like crazy because it wasn't AS bad as people expected, creating the illusion that it was great.

Again i get, that you don't like roman, you've hang your hat on this ever seen you join the forum, that doesn't mean he a bad worker, it just mean that you don't like his style of wrestling. Me, i don't like kenny omega and johnny gargano. I think they have the in ring stuff down to a tea but have no charisma and for me that makes them bad workers but again that doean't make them bad workers it just make them bad workers in my mind.

Like mention before, wrestling is like a buffet, some like guys like roman and some like guys like johnny, it doesn't make them bad workers because of that, it's just that everybody as different preference which is what make this wrestling business so wonderful for us fans. We all can enjoy what we want i hate what we want.

There's the flaw in your argument - they're bad workers IN YOUR MIND. People can like Roman Reigns, people can think he's charismatic or has the "it factor", or like Vince they can just have a crush on him, but you cannot argue that Roman Reigns is a good worker, because that is simply not true. He's a terrible worker. Of competitors who were pushed the top of the food chain for lengthy periods of time in WWE, he's one of the all-time worst, maybe only surpassed by the likes of Lex Luger and Braun Strowman.

Actually i can argue that point but i choose not to because by now, that whatever point i bring in to prove how good of a worker reigns is, it will be shut down because sadly we don't think the same way about what makes a good worker. For me, reigns is a good worker, the guy is safe in the ring and doesn't need to really on fifty thousand moves to get the crowd going and have a good to great match. To me that what a good worker does but i guess that's not your definition of what a good workers is so like always, let's just agree to disagree and move on.

i am by no regards a roman fan and i also believe the cancer thing was total BS but his not terrible his not great but his not as bad as aqua is saying brock is worse than roman by miles his sloppy his lazy and he even nearly dropped rey son none of which you can say about roman but the thought of yet another roman brock match anywhere is a big no brock sucks so bad and not because he cant wrestle but because he cant be bothered to which is actually worse than a bad wrestler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back