Should He Turn Heel?

Hem

Getting Noticed By Management
Seth Rollins is challenging Brock Lesnar for the WWE Universal Championship and in my opinion Seth Rollins is beating Brock Lesnar for the WWE Universal Championship.

The Big Dog Roman Reigns is back after beating cancer. He's going to be in the title picture sooner rather than later and you know he won't be turning anytime soon.

I doubt Face Vs. Face Seth and Roman will be a program going forward. So my question is do you think Seth Rollins is turning heel soon?

I think a heel Seth who isn't a chicken is the way to go. Snobby Seth who believes he is the best and proves he is the best is the best option.

The other option is a new stable to really shake things up. Seth Rollins, Tomasso Ciampa, Buddy Murphy. The men who led their brand for the whole year are now all on Raw and will lead Raw towards the future.

This is the IWC. Everyone should turn heel.

Turning Rollins heel is a bad idea, but I won't put it past WWE. There's enough heels out there already, they just need to push them as contenders near the top when Lesnar's gone.

I wouldnt turn Rollins.

I would, however send him over to Smackdown. He needs a fresh start with new opponents

Not a good idea to turn Rollins heel at this time. Reigns can start his 1st feud against corbin, then lashley, then Tomasso Ciampa. Then the night after WM35 I would have Undisputed Era debut and take out The Shield

I agree here. No need to turn Seth heel as the next top heel after Lesnar is Drew McIntyre. Then maybe Lashley but without Leo Rush. Or I would bring Samoa Joe to Raw in the shakeup.

I'd trade Rollins in a Champion for Champion trade with Bryan.

Hopefully Bray Wyatt returns to Raw as a face to have Reigns, Wyatt, Strowman & Balor as it's top faces against the likes of Bryan, McIntyre, Lashley as it's top heels, maybe Harper or Nakamura could go to Raw too.

I wouldnt mind seeing a champion / champion trade but feel that Bryan still has way too many great matches he hasnt had with guys on the roster that he would want to work with, Nakamura being one option that comes to mind.

Uhhhh Seth ain;t Turning HEEL AGAIN AS HIS THE FACE OF THE NEW WWE NOT ROMAN AS ROMAN'S GONNA BE THE HEEL TURN OF THE YEAR BY TURNING ON ROMAN FOR NOT GIVING HIM A AUTOMATIC TITLE SHOT. SO SETH'S STAYING FACE WHILE ROMAN'S GONNA BE VINCE'S LAPDOG.

Why wouldn't face Rollins vs. Reigns work? There have been several big-time matches that weren't good guy vs. bad guy.

I agree with the above comments. Think Rollins could bag the Universal title, then maybe lose shortly to Drew/Roman. Moves Rollins to Smackdown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back