Ask A Question Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I catch Ring of Honor? Are their some shows or magazines?

Well, it depends on where you live. ROH runs mostly the northeast and midwest. You should check out the website (rohwrestling.com) for the schedule.

If you can't get to a live show, check some matches out on YouTube or order some stuff off the store on the website. ROH releases all their shows on DVD.

Well, it depends on where you live. ROH runs mostly the northeast and midwest. You should check out the website (rohwrestling.com) for the schedule.

If you can't get to a live show, check some matches out on YouTube or order some stuff off the store on the website. ROH releases all their shows on DVD.

Thanks!!! I've seen a little bit of the stuff on you tube. Real nice!!! Do you have any recommendations?

Thanks!!! I've seen a little bit of the stuff on you tube. Real nice!!! Do you have any recommendations?

Recommendations... I'm such an ROH fan that I think all their stuff is great. I've never been disappointed in a show yet. I do suggest starting with any of the Best Of's if there is a wrestler that you are particularly interested in. I had always heard so much about Bryan Danielson so the first ROH DVD I ordered was his Best Of; now I am quite possibly his biggest fan.

The first PPV "Respect is Earned" is out on DVD. You could also start there. It's a good introduction to the company.

Any DVD you get, you'll like if you're a wrestling fan. They literally have every show they've done over the past 5 years on DVD. Happy hunting!

Recommendations... I'm such an ROH fan that I think all their stuff is great. I've never been disappointed in a show yet. I do suggest starting with any of the Best Of's if there is a wrestler that you are particularly interested in. I had always heard so much about Bryan Danielson so the first ROH DVD I ordered was his Best Of; now I am quite possibly his biggest fan.

The first PPV "Respect is Earned" is out on DVD. You could also start there. It's a good introduction to the company.

Any DVD you get, you'll like if you're a wrestling fan. They literally have every show they've done over the past 5 years on DVD. Happy hunting!

Thanks for the help!!!

what do i have to use to create a ring ?not planing to use trampoline.

you can go to highspots.com they have rings for sale and if you can put up the cash they are pretty useful, i hope that helps

I'm considering getting some ROH DVD's, and I'm not to sure which one to get. Which one would you recomend (other than Brian Danielson)?

Does anyone know of any local promotions in CT or a place to look them up?

I use to attend tons of Indy shows when I lived in Florida. In fact FCW the new WWE development federation, hosts it's show in a bar I lived about 2 blocks away from. There were like 3 or 4 different Indy Feds that would always stop there and I would always go. Nothing better then watching a bunch of no names, that will hopefully be up and comers and a few beers. ;)

Bes way would be to go through the NWA website work from there.

Here is the Website
NWA Website

You could also look at Ring of Honor's website to see if they are doing any shows near you. The otherway would be to just look out for it.

in the undertaker's first match on wwf superstars he was introduced as kane the undertaker does anyone know why he was called that and why he was refered to that only one time?

Agrex if ur looking for some ROH dvds the ones i would recomend are death before dishonor 3 which is highlighted by a very good cm punk vs austin aries world title match and the promo at the end of the match is fantastic. unified is another one i would order cause it has 2 great matches bryan danielson vs. nigel mcguinness in unification title match and aries and strong vs the briscoes

Please quote this question before answering, that way, it's easier for me to find it. Thanx

I was just wondering, since WWE decides the outcome of most of their matches, do they decide the winner of the royal rumble match?

Yes WWE decides which wrestler is going to win the Rumble.

I'm late to the info. Who was suspended ... and for what?

if you're talking about WWE
D.H. Smith [Harry smith] was suspended for 30 days i think
Chris Masters was suspended then couple days later was fired from WWE

how much do you link a man who is 6'2 would minimally need to lift in order to get into a wrestling school?

Probably a good idea to ask Chris Masters, Justin Credible or Konnan. You could also check on the schools websites. I think RoHs school and Lance Storms school would be a good place to look for that sort of information.

i wanna make a wrestling comany i dont know whats a good reason making one i need some advice

And also is renting a stadium expensive

Roughly speaking, how much cash would it take to set up a small, indy federation?

If I win the lottery(as if), I plan to open my own indy federation, right here out of Leeds!

The Euromillions is a rollover on Friday, so European board members, get your tickets ready!

Well to answer your question on starting a Indy Fed, It depends on where you plan on running shows. Some states require ALOT more insurance than others , and some don't even require a promotors license. But a decent ring will run between 3000 and 5000 bucks, unless you get lucky like we did and find a 18x18 for 1500. {what a deal} But anyway, you need to first check with your state or wherever and find out about insuranse and licensing. Also you have to think about booking talent. Who do you know in the buisness, and so on. It is very hard for a new promotion to rise up because of so many promotors giving the buisness a bad name. Good Luck, If We can be of help let us know.

There are a ton of factors to bring in to this. Electronics, storage, travel cost, venues, talent, insurance and other odds and ends to name a few. I have seen a wrestling federation with just a ring, in a crappy venue and a terrible sound system. They were the worst I have ever seen. If you ever start a wrestling federation you want to be the best in your area. This may be hard if you are in an area like Chicago, New York or Philly. But, if you live in an area like Omaha or Portland you may not find competition, which will allow you to use less money to get more fan base. This is a really open ended question, it depends on how far you want to go.

i got a question for you do u think the new ecw star Kofi Kingston would team up RON THE TRUTH KILLING becuse i watch kofi wrestle i see him wrestling similar to ron since he just signed a new contract with wwe

i got a question for you do u think the new ecw star Kofi Kingston would team up RON THE TRUTH KILLING becuse i watch kofi wrestle i see him wrestling similar to ron since he just signed a new contract with wwe

This is more of a thread question, as this has no definate reply. In my opinion, they will probably not team up because Kofi is on ECW, and they won't put a tag-team on a brand without a title.

This should be in the WWE ask a Question thread. And No I don't think this as Ron Killings is apparently coming back as K-Quick Ron Killings or Something or another.

ALL QUESTIONS SHOULD HAVE A DEFINITIVE ANSWER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back