Batista/Ultimate Warrior

Batista was on his way to being "God" but he lost steam. WWE isnt fully confident in him as much as they once were. And when it comes to the Warrior, he should be kept out of the picture. He is a living shrine to what wrestling was pre-attitude era. Those days are long gone and the hatred and disdain that McMahon has for the Warrior will go with McMahon to his grave. I would be utterly shocked if Warrior ever gets in a WWE ring again. If he does, then he can face off with Batista as to who can shake the ropes the longest.

. big dave what can he do?? i dont think hes ever had a good match or promo!

Well, in my opinion you should look at his matches against Taker. The first one was really incredible at WM. You'll see that he can have his moments. As far as Ultimate Warrior is concerned, I thought he was cool when I was younger and I would love to see them both inside a ring. I'm not so sure that Warrior is a lot better than Dave (Well, Dave sucks on the mic, I know), his matches were so quick, it was easier for him to look "good" in those kind of matches. And I don't really recall him having long match, if there was any I'd like to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back