Becky Lynch needs to be a better heel

Never said that you need to cheer Charlotte.

Maybe not outright, but it's heavily implied. Let's go back a few posts;

But she was supposed to be a heel when she was feuding with Charlotte, but you all hate Charlotte so much because, no matter what she achieved, she was only there because of her dad.

"but you all hate Charlotte so much" seems rather pointed, no? As if we were supposed to be doing something else.

In fact, boo her because she is playing the heel perfectly. She is bragging about being the Queen, she cheats, she laughed when Becky injured herself at the Rumble. She is doing what all good heels do.

No argument here. She's probably the best heel in the company.

I am saying that Charlotte was never over anyway because of who her dad is. Besides, I actually think Charlotte was the wrong choice for Becky to turn heel on. I suggested Asuka would have been a better choice, as she would be one of the only Divas of relevance who is almost as popular as Becky ( and if I were booking WWE, Asuka would still be undefeated, so you fans would still care about her even more). At least it would split the crowd more, and even at RR, Asuka wasn't getting booed, even though Becky still got cheered.

So if heel Becky had a better babyface foil to work with she might have gotten over as a heel, but Becky didn't have a good foil, and that's because Becky's a bad heel.

Okay.

What was the original point? That Becky couldn't carry out becoming a top heel?
I don't really see it as an issue. There's been a fair few characters through the years who the WWE wanted to become great faces or heels but the opposite happened. I think what matters the most is that if the fans push the opposite way than what was expected then you've got to run with it.

My point is that some of the greats were able to turn the fans any way they wanted.

"What matters most is that if the fans push the opposite way than what was expected, then you have to run with it"?

So, have the tail wag the dog then? Listening to the audience isn't always "best for business", especially when different people want different things.

So the loudest group and the ones who boo the faces loudest and cheer the heels loudest should be listened to all the time, then?

Say, for example, the fans had decided to cheer Andre The Giant when he ripped off Hogan's shirt on "Piper's Pit". We might have been denied one of the most talked-about matches in Wrestlemania history.

What if the fans still cheered Hogan when he turned heel at "Bash At The Beach 1996".?There wouldn't have been an NWO, or plans would have had to change, and we get some watered-down version, with not as charismatic a leader.

Besides, Einstein, if the fans were the sole determinent to what makes wrestling good, then how come ROH isn't the biggest company in the U.S., and WWE are out of business? How come the original ECW fell over, when it was popular and loved by fans? Have ROH done something wrong that they are behind WWE, or did ECW misstep and stop being entertaining, and so went under.

No, it is because of economics. All of you people who post on here could stop following WWE tomorrow, and it would still survive and thrive (in fact, I thought a lot of you stopped watching years ago, since all I read is how everything Vince does sucks). WWE needs to do what sells, and not just appeal to internet keyboard warriors. Vince cares about the other 90% of his audience, not the 10% who posts here, as well as sponsors, advertisers, shareholders and WWE Network subscribers.

Would the fans rather not have had Daniel Bryan have turned heel, since he was still popular when he turned? If the fans were listened to, then we would be getting the same Daniel Bryan we have had for years, which had become stale. Now, we get a fresh character who draws legit heat by banging on about political issues that most fans don't want to hear about.

I think Becky can be a superheel, and still be entertaining. You can still like and respect her, but now she would be a new character, and it opens new feuds, stories and matches for her.

If the fan knows so much about how to run a wrestling company, then save up some money and start one. I dare you. Hey, Vince McMahon started with nothing, and worked hard to start WWE and make it the biggest wrestling company, seen globally. He wasn't handed his fortune. So, instead of posting here, work hard, save your money, and start some indy fed. Then you can dictate how a company should be run, and if listening to only the fans 100% of the time is such a good idea.

Maybe not outright, but it's heavily implied. Let's go back a few posts;

"but you all hate Charlotte so much" seems rather pointed, no? As if we were supposed to be doing something else.

No argument here. She's probably the best heel in the company.

So if heel Becky had a better babyface foil to work with she might have gotten over as a heel, but Becky didn't have a good foil, and that's because Becky's a bad heel.

Okay.

Don't get so defensive. Becky Lynch can look after herself, and take on board criticism of her more than you can of her.

Many of you have no trouble blaming John Cena or Roman Reigns for not pandering enough to you, or for being pushed like they are.

You are happy to blame other wrestlers when it suits you, or they aren't your faves. But make a criticism of one of your favourites, and you won't hear it.

Face it, if I used a different name, rather than Becky Lynch, you wouldn't get your panties in a twist and might actually have bothered reading my entire opening post, and how there have been some brilliant heel turns that have turned the crowd as well. But you probably saw the criticism, saw Becky Lynch's name, and stopped reading.

My points are valid. So you are saying that, over the years, the crowd never changed from cheering or booing a wrestler because of the actions of said babyface-turned-heel. So, people started booing "Macho Man", Andre, Hulk Hogan etc, because their act had gotten stale and not because they did heinous things onscreen. I know you people pride yourselves on being in full control of your emotions, and not letting others actions mean anything to you (there's a name for people like that. They called sociopaths). But it is okay to admit that you were carried away by the actions of a heel, and let it influence you.

What's wrong? Will admitting that wrestlers have manipulated your emotions over the years mean admitting that Vince McMahon has actually played a part in influencing your emotions by deciding who to turn face and heel?

Oh, that's right. The fans decide who to turn, and will only accept it when THEY choose to. I forgot who runs things. I thought wrestling fans were people happy to pay money to be entertained and carried away with the emotion of the moment, rather than self-entitled pricks who thinks that they are the sole determinent of what works and what doesn't. The customer is NOT always right.

Don't get so defensive. Becky Lynch can look after herself, and take on board criticism of her more than you can of her.

All I did was refute your bad take, but please, tell me how it's the rest of us who are getting upset and defensive and upset. Be sure to include more insults.

Many of you have no trouble blaming John Cena or Roman Reigns for not pandering enough to you, or for being pushed like they are.

Another weak generalization. We're still speaking about a wrestler who has an organic connection to the crowd. As much as I love Roman, that's not the case with him.

Face it, if I used a different name, rather than Becky Lynch, you wouldn't get your panties in a twist and might actually have bothered reading my entire opening post, and how there have been some brilliant heel turns that have turned the crowd as well. But you probably saw the criticism, saw Becky Lynch's name, and stopped reading.

I read your post in full, and you were refuted by other posters on every turn. I'm not going to get redundant and say what others have said. I brought up new points you are YET to even acknowledge.

Besides, if I were going to stop reading anywhere, it would have been at d_henderson.

My points are valid.

Nope.

So you are saying that, over the years, the crowd never changed from cheering or booing a wrestler because of the actions of said babyface-turned-heel. So, people started booing "Macho Man", Andre, Hulk Hogan etc, because their act had gotten stale and not because they did heinous things onscreen. I know you people pride yourselves on being in full control of your emotions, and not letting others actions mean anything to you (there's a name for people like that. They called sociopaths). But it is okay to admit that you were carried away by the actions of a heel, and let it influence you.

I said none of this. I said a heel is only as good as it's foil babyface. But please, indirectly call me another name. It really shows how rational you are.

What's wrong? Will admitting that wrestlers have manipulated your emotions over the years mean admitting that Vince McMahon has actually played a part in influencing your emotions by deciding who to turn face and heel?

We're well aware that wrestling is manipulated moments to stir emotions, but often that storytelling is weak and the crowd rejects it. Babyface the crowd rejects + Heel the crowd wants to cheer = bad storytelling. Crazy, eh?

Oh, that's right. The fans decide who to turn, and will only accept it when THEY choose to. I forgot who runs things. I thought wrestling fans were people happy to pay money to be entertained and carried away with the emotion of the moment, rather than self-entitled pricks who thinks that they are the sole determinent of what works and what doesn't. The customer is NOT always right.

The lifeblood of wrestling is fan reaction, so yeah, they should listen to the fans at the right occasion. Keeping Becky heel despite a groundswell of support from the audience would have been the wrong call.

If you're going to quote me, please actually discuss what I've said. I might reply if you actually do make a good point. Though be warned I think I'm going to take my own advice on this one and stop reading when I should have.

First of all, I don't mind blow jobs, but would prefer them from the likes of Alexa Bliss, Mandy Rose or even Paige before I would settle for Becky Lynch (and that is what you are doing with Becky, settling).

"I don't mind blow jobs." What?!?!

Secondly, I am not struggling with the criticism I am getting. I was making a point about the art of playing a heel, and playing a heel and being one are two different things, and comparing Becky's efforts to Daniel Bryan's. But you only see your girl getting criticised and respond to that, and ignore all the other points made in the post.

Um, no. I see someone who doesn't know what they are talking about completely ignore the possibility that they didn't want to push her heel character too far to see if the fans would rally around the perception that management was holding her back to further prop up Charlotte. How many times do I have to explain this to you?

If I had written the same post, but left Becky's name out of it (and used someone else's instead), would you still say I don't know what I am talking about.

It depends on who you were talking about.

Funny how you liked Becky when she came on the main roster, since most people here stop liking people once they come up from NXT, because "they aren't being used right".

And here comes the patented Henderson rant.

If Ronda is getting tons of respect, than why is she getting booed recently? Why have there been posts about how boring Ronda is becoming, how she is getting pushed too much, and how she needs to lose soon (I don't see the hype for Ronda's undefeated Streak, which is more believable than Asuka's undefeated Streak, which did get lots of hype). Maybe Ronda is too "built", since many here seem to love the skinnier types.

Because you will always find someone or a small group who is different on the internet. In the beginning of the internet there were fans who would complain that Austin did the same old shit every week.

I admire Becky in some ways, and think she wasn't used as much as she should have been in the past.

"She got fans emotionally invested in what she was doing".

No. She didn't. Because if she did, she would have got you to boo her when she was a heel feuding with face Charlotte after "Summerslam" last year.

She was playing an angry victim. It worked.

Hogan got the fans emotionally invested whether face or heel, so did the Rock, Andre The Giant,"Macho Man", Chris Jericho, Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, and even Daniel Bryan at the moment. The fans reacted to how these stars acted, and didn't just follow the crowd and cheer when they cheer or boo when they boo like sheep.

Who is comparing Becky Lynch's talent to that group? Just because someone mentions their names in comparison to her doesn't mean they are putting her on all time top ten lists. She is still in the infancy of her career. She had a questionable short "heel" turn that I believe had another purpose. I don't think anyone can really judge her ability to play a heel based on that.

Charlotte plays the heel, Alexa Bliss plays a heel, Becky didn't do much different, so the fan reaction wasn't any different for her.

So maybe my theory about this so called heel turn wasn't a full heel turn is correct.

People reacted to what Daniel Bryan did because he played with your emotions. He focused on things people don't like. Becky did the same things she was always doing, but simply getting more TV time doing it.

Why do you keep supporting my argument?

"The hottest star in the company right now"

So, you mean, someone who managment WASN'T pushing at the time, or hasn't got to where she is because (in the fans' minds) because of daddy or because she was a big star in UFC.

Um, no I think WWE was pushing her. They just are so far over your head in how they "pushed" her that you seem to think she is still playing a bad girl heel.

Wasn't Finn Balor the hottest star in the fans' eyes at one stage.

Maybe for a short demon based period before he got injured.

Ditto Shinsuke Nakamura?

No

Many wrestling fans seem to talk about the "hottest star" not being the one who is heavily promoted, or does flips rather than bodyslams, and if they aren't built like they could handle themselves in a bar fight.

Take that up with them.

Look, Becky's run will come to an end at some point and you will whip out your internet dick and tell us that we were all wrong to ever enjoy this time. But remember that we are enjoying it and you are complaining. You should just try to enjoy it and know that it is ok to enjoy what someone is doing one day and not enjoy it the next or vice versa. WWE characters are not blow jobs, it is ok to tire of them.

Um, no. I see someone who doesn't know what they are talking about completely ignore the possibility that they didn't want to push her heel character too far to see if the fans would rally around the perception that management was holding her back to further prop up Charlotte. How many times do I have to explain this to you?

Because you will always find someone or a small group who is different on the internet. In the beginning of the internet there were fans who would complain that Austin did the same old shit every week.

Who is comparing Becky Lynch's talent to that group? Just because someone mentions their names in comparison to her doesn't mean they are putting her on all time top ten lists. She is still in the infancy of her career. She had a questionable short "heel" turn that I believe had another purpose. I don't think anyone can really judge her ability to play a heel based on that.

So maybe my theory about this so called heel turn wasn't a full heel turn is correct.

Um, no I think WWE was pushing her. They just are so far over your head in how they "pushed" her that you seem to think she is still playing a bad girl heel.

No

Take that up with them.

Look, Becky's run will come to an end at some point and you will whip out your internet dick and tell us that we were all wrong to ever enjoy this time. But remember that we are enjoying it and you are complaining. You should just try to enjoy it and know that it is ok to enjoy what someone is doing one day and not enjoy it the next or vice versa. WWE characters are not blow jobs, it is ok to tire of them.

I will whip out my "internet dick" and tell you you were all wrong, because I have been proven right, many times in the past.

Daniel Bryan is right to call WWE fans "FICKLE"! Because, they are.

If I were Vince, I would rather book for those who stick through the company, thick or thin, who, despite good times and bad, take wrestling for what it is, a bit of fun and not to be taken seriously, and don't rage quit when they don't get their own way one time.

I have followed WWE for years, even when, in my country, it was nowhere on television, and I had to rely on six-month old copies of "Pro Wrestling Illustrated" to keep up with the latest WWF news. So, I maybe have more appreciation for the product when I have it now on TV and I can access the Network anytime. I also take it, despite any flaws, because, in the end, there are more important things in life.

You might say that it is okay to tire of things, but if you give up on a simple TV show when you don't like it, won't you then think it is okay to leave a marriage, or a job, or other important commitments, if you give up when you tire of something or someone?

I will be right and you will all boo Becky in a few months, not because she is playing a heel, but because you are bored and want to instead focus on the next "shiny toy" to come up from NXT. That is why I take most of yours, and others' comments here, with the grain of salt it deserves.

No

Take that up with them.

I will whip out my "internet dick" and tell you you were all wrong, because I have been proven right, many times in the past.

If I were Vince, I would rather book for those who stick through the company, thick or thin, who, despite good times and bad, take wrestling for what it is, a bit of fun and not to be taken seriously, and don't rage quit when they don't get their own way one time.

I have followed WWE for years, even when, in my country, it was nowhere on television, and I had to rely on six-month old copies of "Pro Wrestling Illustrated" to keep up with the latest WWF news. So, I maybe have more appreciation for the product when I have it now on TV and I can access the Network anytime. I also take it, despite any flaws, because, in the end, there are more important things in life.

You might say that it is okay to tire of things, but if you give up on a simple TV show when you don't like it, won't you then think it is okay to leave a marriage, or a job, or other important commitments, if you give up when you tire of something or someone?

I will be right and you will all boo Becky in a few months, not because she is playing a heel, but because you are bored and want to instead focus on the next "shiny toy" to come up from NXT. That is why I take most of yours, and others' comments here, with the grain of salt it deserves.

I've been reading the whole saga going on this thread and i have to agree with a lot of d_henderson as written on this subject.

Yeah, becky was meant to be a heel and the fans turn her face, but something that i watched before mania season started, fans were getting a little bit tired of becky's stick already. Wwe was able to bring fans back with her character after the rumble but their was cracks in the armor already. Now, she got the right opponent to get people cheer but what happens when she get somebody that fans like more then becky?

The other problem with becky is that for somebody that's supposed to be the most popular character they have, kinda like bryan a few years back, it doesn't translate well as far as merch money or ratings are concern. Fans love to get behind her and cheer for her but not enough to watch her on tv or buy her merchandise and that's the big problem with her. She doesn't translate well to the viewing audience.

Again it good right now but what happens when one of the NXT women's get called up, will fans turn on her because they forced feed her to the fans like they did pretty much every other stars at that level for years now? Plus her program with the mcmahon's real feel forced and could kill her momemtum as well.

Anyway, like mention before, fans are fickle and when they get tired of a character or doean't like how a character is booked, they just stop cheering and they move on. Look at daniel bryan as a exemple, he made his debut last year, he got a huge pop for it, then the booking became lame and fans pretty much stop supporting bryan and he had to turn heel to get fans interested again.

Hi everyone does anyone else think if she truly wants to be believable as the man that maybe she should try mixing it up with the guys like nia jax did at the rumble because let's be real she'd be more believable beating up some guys than she'd be more marketable as being the man otherwise she's just a pretty face who's just the top chick and not truly the so called man that they want us to buy into

I've been reading the whole saga going on this thread and i have to agree with a lot of d_henderson as written on this subject.

d_henderson's "argument" was that Becky is a bad heel. You spend the rest of this post saying she's not going to work as babyface. What exactly are you agreeing with? Rhetorical question.

Then you're lost and I'm a sad spider.

Yeah, becky was meant to be a heel and the fans turn her face, but something that i watched before mania season started, fans were getting a little bit tired of becky's stick already.

She wasn't doing anything. She was a background character, and she bitched about it. That's exactly what gave her a new character. In a remarkable turn of events, the fans care about the breaking of monotony.

She turned on Charlotte who has got to be one of the most unbelievable faces in WWE history. Of fucking course the fans would go nuts for that.

Wwe was able to bring fans back with her character after the rumble but their was cracks in the armor already. Now, she got the right opponent to get people cheer but what happens when she get somebody that fans like more then becky?

Then the fans'll rally behind the big face superstar because that's how wrestling works.

I don't understand the question. Becky's whole thing is how everyone turned a blind eye on her. That's extremely relatable. Shockingly that's what fans really want out of face stars, that relatability. If someone came around to knock her down a peg and has good reason yeah fans will dig it because (big surprise) that's why it's a program that doesn't have an ending.

It's a revolving door of one being on top and then later another. Nothing else to it.

The other problem with becky is that for somebody that's supposed to be the most popular character they have, kinda like bryan a few years back, it doesn't translate well as far as merch money or ratings are concern.

Care to show the figures here?

Methinks you're full of shit and "The Man" is in their featured list on wweshop.com.

Fans love to get behind her and cheer for her but not enough to watch her on tv or buy her merchandise and that's the big problem with her. She doesn't translate well to the viewing audience.

Just checked. She's in the top featured in their wweshop. Again, I doubt you know what you're saying here.

Again it good right now but what happens when one of the NXT women's get called up, will fans turn on her because they forced feed her to the fans like they did pretty much every other stars at that level for years now?

Who gives a shit? Right now she's a hot commodity. It's wrestling, nothing more. Someone will always come in hotter than the one before them. Ultimate Warrior beat Hogan in his prime, remember that.

Plus her program with the mcmahon's real feel forced and could kill her momemtum as well.

Every McMahon angle was forced. Not a fair thing to point out at all. Go back and find me one that wasn't. We put up with Austin/McMahon because Austin gave us the fantasy of a blue collar worker sticking it to his boss. That's it. Rock, Cena, even Hogan, etc couldn't do better. Of course Lynch wouldn't hang with that. Can't put her on the same pedestal as them, could you?

Anyway, like mention before, fans are fickle and when they get tired of a character or doean't like how a character is booked, they just stop cheering and they move on.

Internet fans maybe. The rest of us are pretty solid when there's a story/reason behind the characters' actions.

Look at daniel bryan as a exemple, he made his debut last year,

No the fuck he didn't.

he got a huge pop for it, then the booking became lame and fans pretty much stop supporting bryan and he had to turn heel to get fans interested again.

He was supported and that's why his turn worked. It came out of left field and was still a welcome change because Bryan can play that liberal vegan douche character well. It only worked because fans were still on his side before he kicked AJ in the nuts. That's how a good heel turn works, and that's why Becky's did not.

It can't be compared because obviously Becky is a fantastic face and nobody is ready to believe Charlotte is.

Anyways to make an obvious post obvious, Becky isn't a heel and probably can't play a good heel (nobody knows for sure)...and that's okay. There's a long list of superstars who did that very thing and nobody is bitching about them right now. When I see a post about how Ricky Steamboat has no versatility because he doesn't play the villain then maybe we can explore this a bit further but for now, L-oh-fucking-L. Becky is fine, and is killing it in a field that has a huge UFC star running rampant in it. If that's not success I don't know what the hell is.

Last edited:

When have you ever been right?

Of course when it comes to something like entertainment. Especially professional wrestling. Who cares? It isn't family, country or religion. It takes sport.

You think Vince books for those that aren't watching the show anymore?

I have followed WWE for years, even when, in my country, it was nowhere on television, and I had to rely on six-month old copies of "Pro Wrestling Illustrated" to keep up with the latest WWF news.

Does this explain why you think Becky is "currently" a heel?

So, I maybe have more appreciation for the product when I have it now on TV and I can access the Network anytime.

Then why are you bitching about something the rest of us are enjoying?

I also take it, despite any flaws, because, in the end, there are more important things in life.

Poignant

My wife just told me she stopped watching Strawberry Shortcake mid way through its second season when she was six. My marriage doesn't have a chance.

You're absurd. While I admit that fans get their expectations too high at times and some times don't recognize what is going on, the idea that fans should just swallow what they are given by WWE because they gave good entertainment in past is nipple crunching masochistic.

I didn't say that you should cheer Charlotte. I think her character gives the fans every reason to boo her, by saying she is the Queen, by cheating, by laughing at Becky's injury at "Royal Rumble".

I thought Charlotte was the wrong opponent for Becky to have her turn heel. I said in my OP that Asuka would have been a better fit, as she is one of the few other Divas, other than Becky, who the fans still give a damn about. I think the fans would be more horrified if Becky had been the one to end Asuka's streak, by lowblowing her when the ref ain't looking, and then injuring her and having Asuka carried out on a stretcher after the match. Some fans would still cheer, but I think people would care more because it is Asuka, who is respected and a lot of you were angry about her losing her winning streak.

That is another heelish act Charlotte did, by ending Asuka's streak. You were all upset about it, and even though you may not be as upset if Becky did it, I think some would still be upset that Asuka lost her streak.

I mean, why didn't Becky, for example, stomp on Lana's ankle and make it worse, before she entered the Rumble? I think she should have attacked the injured Lana from behind. At least she would be doing everything she could to elicit heel heat.

Becky has always been a "Lasskicker" though, and she has always not backed down from a fight. Other than the weird googles, I don't remember her being too quirky.

Some here have cited her compared to "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. But Austin played his heel character completely different (which is why fans hated it). He ran from fights instead of being the first one into them. He stopped drinking beer. He grovelled to Vince, when he answered to no-one before. If Becky is the female "Stone Cold" of WWE, then a heel "Lasskicker" would be the "Hightailer" instead. She would run from fights and attack from behind, like she did to Ronda Rousey back in November. She would no longer be the underdog who scratches and climbs to get to the top, she would take short cuts, bend the rules, and do anything to hold onto her title. She should go from brave, hardworking and plucky to cowardly, underhanded and entitled.

So, Daniel Bryan was popular, yet have forged a brilliant heel persona. Wouldn't you have found Becky entertaining if she acted like Bryan is at the moment, and actually cooling the cheers, rather than be a bland heel who acts more like a face?

That's a pure BS man. Your analysis sometimes smell like a perfume while most stink like a joint.

Charlotte is the best character for Becky to turn heel. Period. Think about their organic friendship from NXT to their friendship together in Smackdown.

Asuka would have never pull of this dramatic support for Becky. Imagine this - Asuka vs Becky at Summerslam 2018, and Asuka walks out the championship belt. Would that crowd boo as heavy as Charlotte (who has been the champ 6 times before then?) NO. After Asuka defeat at WM, fans would only gear towards supporting Asuka and Becky would have lost this organic fan support.

Becky is indeed the female version of SCTA. You cannot expect the exact mannerism, playout that Steve does, and replicate it to Becky. Gimmick - even person to person, varies in the presentation. Let alone it is a different era, and at a different time. Becky is already tuning up the heat as best as she can, with the limitation that "corporate WWE" now sets..

Times have changed and fans no longer wanna boo a good heel. When we go see movies we usually cheer for the villain these days.People go see movies like The Dark Knight more so for The Joker than Batman and how many of us are rooting for the final girl (or guy) in a horror movie ?

I seriously just made a WrestleZone account for the primary purpose of "bashing" this particular OP. I can't believe this thread title. Becky Lynch is NOT a Heel, not only is she a Face, she is arguably the most over face the WWE has right now. She just won the Main Event of Wrestlemania 35 and is a Double Champion. The crowds pop so hard for her and rightfully so. She is arguably the most talented woman on the roster and she deserves to be thrust into the limelight. Becky (and Kofi) coincidentally are the biggest babyfaces in the company right now. Their story is similar in that they have both worked so hard for this. They were consistently under-utilized and now they are champions. The deck was stacked against them for years but now they are finally getting the respect they so rightly deserve AS FACES. The audience (and IWC) LOVES Becky. Just because she is perceived to be an anti-hero by you and/or portrayed to be a "rebel" does not actually make her a Heel.

She played the heel to s tee Fans didn't want to boo her in the same way like Austin or Rock . You could make the argument if it was Asuka she slapped instead of Charlotte maybe the crowd would have reacted less positve. But that has nothing to do with how she played it . Let's also not kid ourselves they tried to make her the heel with Rousey at SS but it just got her more over and ended up making Rousey the heel.

Becky Lynch is some one people wanted to cheer no matter what they did. .now will the fans eventually turn on her to a degree that she is face. ...Nature of the best . She's no longer the underdog who was overlooked for years

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back