Book the WWE Title Picture for the next year

The Architect of Anarchy

Leannardo Da Vinci of Pro Wrestling
Simple thread. Book the WWE World Heavyweight Title for the entirety of 2016 via the PPVS.

Of course, it is entirely up to you, but try to be somewhat realistic.

2016 Royal Rumble: Reigns(c) vs HHH - Reigns retains (Kevin Owens wins the Rumble)

Fastlane: Reigns(c) vs HHH - Reigns retains

WrestleMania: Reigns(c) vs Kevin Owens - KO wins

Payback: KO(c) vs Reigns - KO retains

Elimination Chamber: KO(c) vs Ambrose vs Ziggler vs Reigns vs Neville vs Sheamus - KO retains

Money in the Bank: KO(c) vs a returning Seth Rollins who has turned face - Seth Rollins wins (Tyler Breeze has won MITB)

King of the Ring: Seth Rollins(c) vs KO - Seth Rollins retains (Neville wins KOTR)

Summerslam: Rollins(c) vs Ambrose vs Reigns - Ambrose wins

Night of Champions: Ambrose(c) vs Rollins - Ambrose retains

Hell in a Cell: Ambrose(c) vs Braun Strauman - Ambrose retains

Survivor Series: Ambrose(c) vs Bray Wyatt - Ambrose retains

TLC: Ambrose(v) vs Bray Wyatt - Ambrose retains/Neville cashes in and wins the title

I don't see the title changing hands until Seth Rollins comes back and starts claiming he never lost it. That's strictly how I see it for the next year.

Reigns gets injured and gets stripped of the title. Daniel bryan wins the royal rumble for the WWE title. Holds the belt the entire year. Reigns wins the MITB cashes in the same night tears his quad. The crowd chants YES YES YES YES. Your welcome.

In my actual opinion I would have the belt split into the WHC and WWE Title again, but the chances of that happening are extremely slim. Having one world title does make sense at the moment with RAW being basically the only show fans are actually following. But having another world title allows someone else to prosper without risk or fans getting bored of one particular champion. But anyway here's my title booking that is based on what I think would improve the current ratings:

2016 Royal Rumble: Reigns(c) vs Sheamus - Reigns retains (Brock wins the Rumble)

[John Cena wins a tournament on RAW to crown a new no.1 contender at Fast Lane]

Fastlane: Reigns(c) vs John Cena - Reigns retains but Cena walks away from a post match handshake turning tweener

WrestleMania: Reigns(c) vs John Cena vs Brock Lesnar - Brock wins (HHH attacks Reigns mid-match

Payback: Brock(c) vs Reigns vs Cena - Brock retains

Elimination Chamber: Brock(c) vs Ambrose vs Cena vs Reigns vs Owens vs Ziggler - KO wins

[Brock goes on a hiatus]

Money in the Bank: KO(c) vs Roman Reigns - KO retains [Finn Balor debuts and wins MITB]

Summerslam: KO (c) vs a returning Seth Rollins who is now face - KO retains

Night of Champions: KO (c) vs Reigns vs Wyatt vs Rollins - Wyatt wins

Hell in a Cell: Bray Wyatt (c) vs KO vs Reigns (HIAC) - Wyatt retains (Shield have reunited at this point and are feuding with the Wyatts for the tag titles)

Survivor Series: Bray Wyatt (c) vs Lesnar - Wyatt retains thanks to inteferance

TLC: Bray Wyatt (c) vs Seth Rollins vs KO vs Sami Zayn - Rollins wins the belt

At Mania 33 Finn Balor announces he's cashing in prior to the match and wins the title. 2017 is the year of Balor.

WWE does the exact opposite of what we want. So realistically Roman Reigns will be champ for all of 2016. I don't see him losing at all because Roman must stay strong.

Royal Rumble he buries Sheamus.

Fast Lane he buries HHH

Wrestlemania he buries Brock

Backlash(I forget what PPV this is now called) He buries Kane

Judgement Day(I forget what PPV this is now called) He buries Big Show

Money in the Bank He buries 4 guys in a battle royal...KO, Ambrose, Ziggler and whoever.

SummerSlam He buries Daniel Bryan

Rest of the year he buries Orton, Rollins and a few others. He buries the entire roster all year until all that is left is John Cena who he fights at WM in 2017.

As for this thread, ill give it a go. Its hard to predict atm because this is the road to wrestlemania and WWE always make drastic changes to suit them for the biggest PPV of the year.

Royal Rumble: Reigns (c) vs Sheamus (Reigns wins clean)
Fastlane: Reigns (c) vs Cena vs Sheamus (Taker takes out Cena, Reigns ends Sheamus feud)
Wrestlemania 32: Reigns (c) vs Cena vs Lesnar (Lesnar wins clean)
Payback: Lesnar (c) vs Reigns (Lesnar wins by DQ)
Elimination Chamber: Lesnar (c) vs Reigns vs Wyatt vs Sheamus vs Owens vs Ziggler (Baron Corbin debuts as "Abigails chosen one" and Wyatt gets gold maybe sets up Harper/Strouman tag title ambition? sets up Sheamus/Owens & a Brock Hiatus)
Battleground: Wyatt (c) VS Reigns (Wyatt wins by Rollins interference)
Money in the Bank: Wyatt (c) vs Sting/Samoa Joe/Batista (Similar to how they did Sting/Rollins, but knowing WWE it will be Wyatt VS Kane/Big Show lol)
Summerslam: Wyatt (c) vs Cena (Wyatt wins clean)
NOC: Wyatt (c) vs Sheamus (Wyatt wins with LON interference)
Hell in a Cell: Wyatt (c) vs Sheamus (Wyatt wins clean)
Survivor Series: Wyatt (c) vs Rollins (Rollins wins clean)
TLC: Rollins (c) vs Wyatt (Rollins wins clean)
Royal Rumble: Rollins (c) vs Reigns (Rollins wins clean)
Fastlane: Rollins (c) VS Reigns (With a stipulation that if Reigns loses he never gets a shot at WWEWHC gold/wins and hes in the main event, Reigns wins clean)
Wrestlemania 33: Rollins (c) vs Ambrose vs Reigns (Reigns pins Rollins)

Maybe too long of a reign for Wyatt when he hasnt really had a big push yet but WWE know he draws with no title, surely that gets rewards sooner than later tho? Will WWE be prepared to have Wyatt run things for 8 PPV's (that includes winning/defending/losing feuds).

I dont see Balor having his run by WM33, there is just too many ahead of him on the chopping block imo. Balor will get a wicked debut before than, maybe a I.C run but not the big strap. I'm gonna put it out there, Kofi is a "best for buisness" guy, so would anyone be against him winning MITB? have Xavier/Big E help him out? it brings a good end to the eventual break up of the New Day.

Royal Rumble : Roman Reigns vs Sheamus - Roman Reigns wins.
( Triple H wins The Royal Rumble )

Fastlane - Reigns vs Sheamus w/Triple H. - Sheamus wins by DQ.

WrestleMania 32 - Reigns vs Triple H - Reigns wins.

Payback - Reigns vs Triple H - Reigns wins.

Extreme Rules - Reigns vs Ziggler - Reigns wins.

Battleground - Reigns vs Owens - Reigns wins.

Money in the Bank - Reigns vs Owens vs Ziggler - Reigns wins.

Summerslam - Reigns vs John Cena - John Cena wins, Bray Wyatt cashes in his MITB Contract and is new champion.

Random Raw - Seth Rollins returns to challenge Bray. Bray destroys Cena in rematch.

Night of Champions - Bray vs Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns - Bray Wyatt wins.

Hell in a Cell - Bray Wyatt vs Dean Ambrose - Dean Ambrose new champion.

Survivor Series - Rollins vs Reigns vs Ambrose - Seth Rollins new Champion.

TLC - Seth Rollins vs Kevin Owens vs Finn Balor - Seth Rollins wins

Royal Rumble - Seth Rollins vs Finn Balor - Seth Rollins wins
( The Undertaker wins the Royal Rumble )

Fastlane - Seth Rollins vs Triple H - Seth Rollins wins .

WrestleMania 33 - Seth Rollins vs The Undertaker - Undertaker loses/retires.

Royal Rumble - Street Fight: Roman Reigns(c) def. Triple H w/The Authority (Stephanie McMahon & Kane) & The League Of Nations (Sheamus, Alberto Del Rio, Rusev & King Barrett); Brock Lesnar wins the 2016 Rumble Match

Fastlane - Roman Reigns(c) def. John Cena

Wrestlemania 32 - Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman def. Roman Reigns(c)

Extreme Rules - Cage Match: Brock Lesnar(c) w/Paul Heyman def. Roman Reigns

Payback - #1 Contender's/Chamber Qualifying Match: Roman Reigns def. John Cena

Elimination Chamber - Seth Rollins (Surprise Entrant) def. Brock Lesnar(c) w/Paul Heyman, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Kevin Owens & Bray Wyatt

Money In The Bank - Ladder Match: Seth Rollins(c) def. Roman Reigns; Kevin Owens wins MitB

Summerslam - Triple Threat Match: Dean Ambrose def. Seth Rollins(c) & Roman Reigns

Night Of Champions - Dean Ambrose(c) def. Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman via DQ

Hell In A Cell - Hell in a Cell Match: Dean Ambrose(c) def. Bray Wyatt

Monday Night RAW - Bray Wyatt w/The Wyatt Family def. Dean Ambrose(c)

Survivor Series - The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins) & a Mystery Partner def. The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt(c), Luke Harper, Erick Rowan & Braun Strowman) in a Traditional 4 on 4 Survivor Series Tag Team Elimination Match
*Note: The Mystery partner could pretty much be anyone but I think I'd go with Sting assuming Rollins was starting to get over as a babyface again & a one night reunion of The Shield got a big reaction.

TLC - TLC Match: Roman Reigns def. Bray Wyatt(c); Owens cashes in MitB on Reigns to win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

WWE does the exact opposite of what we want. So realistically Roman Reigns will be champ for all of 2016. I don't see him losing at all because Roman must stay strong.

Royal Rumble he buries Sheamus.

Fast Lane he buries HHH

Wrestlemania he buries Brock

Backlash(I forget what PPV this is now called) He buries Kane

Judgement Day(I forget what PPV this is now called) He buries Big Show

Money in the Bank He buries 4 guys in a battle royal...KO, Ambrose, Ziggler and whoever.

SummerSlam He buries Daniel Bryan

Rest of the year he buries Orton, Rollins and a few others. He buries the entire roster all year until all that is left is John Cena who he fights at WM in 2017.

LMAO. I can't stop laughing. Seriously.

And this is what happens every time I read you in the forums or the comments section. Damn.

You're just so inadvertently funny, especially with the overuse of the term "bury". (Duh!)

With that being said, please be a little real. There's no chance in hell a one-on-one feud with the WWE WHC on the line is going to happen involving The Big Show and Kane. Also, it's improbable he'll "bury" Bryan in their match.

If Bryan does return and is healthy, and if they do decide to make a Roman vs Bryan WWE WHC match, they'll probably give him the belt. Period.

Why would they want the audience to shit all over Roman again, by making their favourite underdog DB return and lose to him? Jesus.

I don't do it step by step through the PPVs since so many different things can happen between those events.....plus, it's too difficult to know when major circumstances will alter the entire main event picture, such as character changes.

So, here are the end results for year 2016, imho:

Roman Reigns stays as champion until WM32 when a 'heel' John Cena takes it from him.

A 'face' Seth Rollins takes it from Cena at the Royal Rumble.

Somewhere in all this, Roman becomes a bad guy and that event could turn the world title picture upside down.......and yes, I realize that all 3 guys I'm predicting to wear the title belt in 2016 will be changing character.

2016 Royal Rumble: Reigns(c) vs Sheamus/or HHH - Reigns retains (Brock wins the Rumble)

[If HHH loses he wants another go at Roman and take the title off him]

Fastlane: Reigns(c) vs HHH - Reigns retains but Brock Lesnar comes in to Destroy Roman and i mean Suplexs F5's the kitchen Sink everything.

WrestleMania: Reigns(c) vs Brock Lesnar - Brock wins (Heyman allies with HHH)

Payback: Brock(c) vs Reigns - Brock retains due to HHH which leads to another Roman Rage and Steph suspends him

Elimination Chamber: Brock(c) vs Ambrose vs Cena vs Sami Zyan vs Owens vs Ziggler - But b4 Ziggler can even enter the Chamber (Que..........Seth Rollins) Attacks Ziggler aka like Edge did Kofi at EC enters and Wins which would set up these story lines

[Brock goes on a hiatus and Seth is the Back as the Guy for HHH but slowly turns Face]
[Cena and Ambrose fued on who is the better champion IC vs US]
[Sami Vs KO]

Money in the Bank: Seth defends vs a a returning Roman and attempt to show the world the incoming double turn
KO wins MITB

Summerslam: Seth loses to Roman after the double turn beating seth making him miss the next ppv. Which Ambrose looks at Roman and tells him thats not how we do things not how it should be and roman then beats down Amborse for siding with Seth

Night of Champions: Roman(c) vs Ambrose -Roman wins and breaks all ties to Amborse

Hell in a Cell: Roman(c) vs Ambrose vs Rollins (the dream match) Roman Wins

Survivor Series: Roman(c) vs Lesnar - Roman finally beats him
(weeks leading up to TLC) Roman has become super heel saying how he done everything beaten everyone that everyone fears him..and out comes KO who says"I'm not scared of you and im cashing in this MITB at TLC you and me in TLC but in Ladder match (AKA Ladder War)

TLC: Roman vs KO- KO wins but with the help of Seth and Ambrose Sticking it to Roman

I see 2 possibilities most likely we ll get the recycled sequel series of Brock Lesner vs Roman reigns part 2 at WM32 and Brock wins the title or Possibly The Rock Dwayne Johnson vs his cousin Roman Reigns as those seem like money making matches but who knows anything can change from now till WM32 ROck will not be at WM32 cause of other sources saying he will be filming a movie in 2016 and it is a deceiving marketing technique so Vince can get the ca$h flow rolling in ahead of time for ticket sales and anything happens that he cannot attend as it was don done before!
Why ? As noted before via The Wrestling Observer Newsletter that The Rock likely would not be wrestling at WWE's WrestleMania 32 next year as an insurance company had issues with covering him for a movie if he wrestled a match, due to the obvious risk of injury. It was noted that he may still be able to appear in a non-wrestling role.

RR - HHH vs. Reigns (c). - Reigns retains (Brock wins the RR match)
FL - Sheamus & Rusev vs. Reigns - Reigns retains
WM - Brock vs. Reigns - Reigns retains
ER - KO vs. Reigns - Reigns retains
Payback - KO vs. Reigns - Reigns retains
MITB - KO vs. Reigns - Reigns retains. (Rollins wins the MITB Briefcase)
Battleground - Kane vs. Reigns - Reigns retains
Summerslam - Cena vs. Reigns - Cena wins and ties Flair
NoC - Cena vs. Reigns - Cena retains
HIAC - Cena vs. Sheamus - Cena retains
SS - Cena vs. Sheamus - Cena retains
TLC - Cena vs. Sheamus - Cena retains

Royal Rumble: Reigns (c) vs HHH - Reigns retains

Fastlane: Reigns retains again, I would imagine Sheamus invoking his rematch against Regins soon, but not before HHH can go against Reigns.

Wrestlemania 32: I could see Reigns retaining here but I bet the Rock will somehow get involved in his match. Reigns is having a rematch between Lesnar, and both wrestlers are dominating the match throughout. At the end The Rock will screw Roman, setting up a match next year between the two like what he did with Cena at WM27. Brock Wins the title as a result.

Brock Lesnar holds onto the title for a while. Winning against performers like Cena and Reigns. At Summerslam he'll lose against the challenger who'll manage to weasel his way to victory; hopefully it will be Ambrose.

Ambrose holds the title until MITB, where Kevin Owens will secure the MITB briefcase. After a tough match against his opponent, Owens will cash in, easily winning the title.

Kevin Owens holds onto his title until Bray Wyatt manages to defeat him with the help of the Wyatt family, who holds it for the remainder of the year.

Royal Rumble: Reigns (c) vs HHH - Reigns retains

Fastlane: Reigns retains again, I would imagine Sheamus invoking his rematch against Regins soon, but not before HHH can go against Reigns.

Wrestlemania 32: I could see Reigns retaining here but I bet the Rock will somehow get involved in his match. Reigns is having a rematch between Lesnar, and both wrestlers are dominating the match throughout. At the end The Rock will screw Roman, setting up a match next year between the two like what he did with Cena at WM27. Brock Wins the title as a result.

Brock Lesnar holds onto the title for a while. Winning against performers like Cena and Reigns. At Summerslam he'll lose against the challenger who'll manage to weasel his way to victory; hopefully it will be Ambrose.

Ambrose holds the title until MITB, where Kevin Owens will secure the MITB briefcase. After a tough match against his opponent, Owens will cash in, easily winning the title.

Kevin Owens holds onto his title until Bray Wyatt manages to defeat him with the help of the Wyatt family, who holds it for the remainder of the year.

MITB is before Summer Slam.

You've got quite an imagination lol . There's absolutely no way that WWE title will change hands 4 times in 2016. Especially 3/4 of the guys you listed being first time champions. In the last few years we have seen longer title reigns. Don't damage these guys by giving them short runs with the championship.

MITB is before Summer Slam.

You've got quite an imagination lol . There's absolutely no way that WWE title will change hands 4 times in 2016. Especially 3/4 of the guys you listed being first time champions. In the last few years we have seen longer title reigns. Don't damage these guys by giving them short runs with the championship.

Tell me about it! I just messed around and hopped some of these matches would make sense in the near future.

Tell me about it! I just messed around and hopped some of these matches would make sense in the near future.

I could see KO being the next one out the ones that haven't won the world title yet to win it. I believe he can take Sheamus as the #1 herl.

I could see KO being the next one out the ones that haven't won the world title yet to win it. I believe he can take Sheamus as the #1 herl.

Kevin Owens is an awesome heel today. Just give him time and hopefully WWE will push him correctly.

Roman Reigns stays as champion until WM32 when a 'heel' John Cena takes it from him.

Yeah, yeah, I'm quoting myself.....so sue me. :)

Still, I was hoping 2016 was going to start last night when John Cena, after having had a couple months to think it over, turned on the crowd in attendance and became a super baddie. Yes, even though it was announced last week he'd be facing the dastardly Alberto Del Rio, I thought heel time had finally come for Cena.

Wrong again......but I'm not giving up on this. It would change the entire WWE landscape and force many folks to revise what they're saying in this topic.

Still, I was hoping 2016 was going to start last night when John Cena, after having had a couple months to think it over, turned on the crowd in attendance and became a super baddie. Yes, even though it was announced last week he'd be facing the dastardly Alberto Del Rio, I thought heel time had finally come for Cena.

Wrong again......but I'm not giving up on this. It would change the entire WWE landscape and force many folks to revise what they're saying in this topic.

Same here.... I amnot giving up either! And yeah you are right it would change the whole WWE landscape and moreover it will create so much hustle bustle in the Wrestling World that it will boost the ratings too because everyone will tune in to see the top babyface of the WWE for the last decade turn heel.... I also think it will showcase more of John Cena's talent! I as well as others will be excited to know his gimmick, attire etc and moreover no 5 moves of doom and win but just dominating svery match because he is capable of it! :rolleyes:
We are gonna miss too much if he never turns heel :shrug:
Fingers Crossed Though :p

I want to see it for the shock value. Like WWE had the guts to do it shock value.

Part of me thinks this would be a mistake. Not even from a financial or public relations perspective, but from a creative perspective. Cena has played crowd favorite, and he has played an antagonist when necessary, but his character has stayed true to it's own for a decade. I would argue this is actually fresh in modern WWE. In a world where few men seem to stand for anything for very long kayfabe.

You know part of why the Bray Wyatt and Kevin Owens feuds were so good? They had something to work with when going against Cena on the mic. Cena's character is someone that represents more than just himself. He has always tried to do everything the right way. Which is why we have seen countless feuds where the heels are trying to get Cena to turn.

But ultimately if they do decide to turn him, I hope it isn't that heel turn like they gave Austin or The Rock before his Hollywood career. Give him that full turn like WCW did with Hogan many moons ago. I'm not opposed of a Cena heel turn but I'm also not opposed to him staying face.

I'm guessing we will see The Shield guys dominate the title this year. I do wonder if any of the established guard will have a title reign. Cena is so close to 16 that it is an option. Brock is incredibly hot so putting the belt on him makes sense. If Orton returns then there will be great momentum for him and he would deliver as a transitional champ.

If it was up to me Roman would get a nice, long title run to see how he can cope. They need to find a replacement for Cena and he deserves a shot.

At the Rumble it will probably be Reigns v Triple H. I'd personally hold off and have Reigns v Sheamus at the Royal Rumble with Triple H as ref. Then at Fastlane have Reigns v Triple H. If they did go for Reigns v HHH at the Rumble then Reigns and Cena (who I think should win the Rumble) face the League of Nations at Fastlane.

WM32 should be Reigns/Cena. Reigns isn't quite at that level where it would feel like a passing of the torch but he is close. Indeed, it might be a little forced but it would work regardless. A feud with Cena could definitely bring the best out of Reigns on the mic because there are so many places they could go. The implicit heel turn from Cena would have wrestling fans engaged. The match itself would deliver and Reigns could overcome the biggest obstacle possible to proceed as the champ. Lesnar/Reigns seems quite likely but we saw it only last year and he just doesn't seem the right opponent for Reigns at this time.

Thereafter, I would expect Reigns to continue feuding with the League of Nations. Extreme Rules could be a LMS with Sheamus. Then a feud with Del Rio - may a couple of matches there. At this point there could be a shortage of opponents. If Jericho could return that would be perfect. A Reigns/Jericho feud would be great for both and would definitely deliver in the ring. If not, I suppose Owens or Rusev are options.

At Summerslam I think Reigns v Ambrose would be big. The Survivor Series match was just a taster but they could really build this match up. Both as babyfaces and we get to find out who the better man is. I'd presume Ambrose will also be feuding with the League of Nations so they both finally overcome that and the only thing remaining is to find out who is best. Of course, we don't because a certain Seth Rollins returns.

Thereafter, I'd take the belt of Roman. Maybe put it on Wyatt or Owens until the end of the year. Give us a different direction and see how either would perform as champ. Opponents for them are guys like Cena, Orton, Bryan so there is good potential there. Coming round to Mania in 2016 we would have a Shield triple threat but that is getting ahead of myself.

Something like:

RR - Reigns v Sheamus
Fastlane - Reigns v Triple H
WM32 - Reigns v Cena
Extreme Rules - Reigns v Sheamus. Last Man Standing.
Payback - Reigns v Del Rio
MITB - Reigns v Del Rio/Jericho
Battleground - Reigns v Jericho/Owens
Summerslam - Reigns v Ambrose. Rollins interferes
NoC - Reigns v Ambrose. Rollins interferes. MITB cash in from whoever (lets say Wyatt)
HIAC - Wyatt (c) v Reigns
Survivor Series - Wyatt (c) v Orton
TLC - Wyatt (c) v Orton.

Things change. People get injured. People get incredibly over. Some don't but I think that would be a decent year. Very Reigns heavy but it's worth giving him a shot. The League of Nations are a strong heel stable for him to feud with in the immediate term. In the future there are many options with Owens, Wyatt, Orton and, most importantly, Rollins and Ambrose.

RR: Reigns vs HHH, Reigns retains; Lesnar wins rumble match
Fastlane: Reigns vs Sheamus vs HHH, Reigns retains and thus ends his fued with Authority and League of Nations
WM 32: Reigns vs Lesnar, Lesnar new champion; Also on card, Undertaker vs Cena- Undertaker wins and retires, however Cena attacks Undertaker after match turning him heel
Payback- Lesnar vs Reigns, Reigns new champion, Lesnar hiatus; Cena wins #1 contender match
Elimination Chamber- Reigns vs Cena, Cena wins tying Flair with 16 championships; Owens wins chamber match becoming #1 contender
MITB- Cena vs Reigns vs Owens, Cena retains pinning Reigns; Bray Wyatt wins MITB match
Battleground- Cena vs Owens, Cena retains; Rollins returns either same night or a following Raw challenging Cena to title match since he never lost title in a match
Summerslam- Cena vs Rollins, Rollins new champion; Returning Lesnar wins a match on the card
Night of Champions- Rollins vs Cena, Rollins retains in controversial fashion; Lesnar wins again
Hell in a Cell- Elimination match in HITC: Rollins vs Cena (rematch due to controversial finish) vs Lesnar (#1 contender on Raw in some fashion) vs Wyatt (cashing in MITB prior to pay per view for HITC match, claiming HITC is his match he was made for), Rollins retains
Survivor Series- Rollins vs Wyatt, Rollins retains; Reigns becomes #1 contender as sole survivor after series of Survivor Series matches
TLC- Rollins vs Reigns in TLC match, Rollins retains, Ambrose interferes in some fashion setting up former Shield member feud in New Year

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back