Book This! - Advertisement Thread

Megatron

Justin Verlander > You
Got a preview that you want to post? Want to let people know of an upcoming project you got coming along? Or just wanna promote your Book This? Use this thread, and this thread ONLY, to post any of that. Thank you.

5koegz.png

An all new wrestling book this starting on Monday week.

Make sure to stop by for some fast paced action coming soon to wrestlezone​

cooltext465512273.png

Tired of all the super serious, super realistic wrestling that's on TV these days? Want something that will brighten your mood with colorful characters and lighthearted fun? Then tune in to SCW! SCW is the new Book This by Wrestlezone's very own The Doctor, designed as an alternative to other shows out there. Featuring the talents of Goldust, The Hurricane, "Showtime" Percy Watson, The Spirit Squad, and more. There's never been anything quite like SCW!

2a50i2o.jpg

New ECW is up, featuring a huge 6 man main event where the winner goes on to represent ECW at Judgment Day!

5koegz.png
The WWC Voltage official website is up. Be sure to come check it out, for all the latest news, roster, signings and much more.

2zrjq81.jpg

Think back to the start of 2010... Where you sick of Chavo vs Hornswoggle having a match every week? Did the guest hosts of RAW have you bored to tears? Did you dream of a WWE full of quality matches, promos and feuds!

Well you can find all that and more in the WWE: My Way.

Great thread! I will try to post my thoughts/review for everybody that posts an advert in this thread when I can.

Poison.png

Join the wrestling superstars such as The Miz , Triple H , Alex Riley and the General Manager Dave Batista every two weeks on Friday. You will see exciting moves done by Amazing Red, the submission skills of Samoa Joe and the force of Triple H.

6zx648.png

The biggest Book This joint promotion, the WPWA presents Wrestling Excellence at its finest every Saturday Night. Join such superstars as Randy Orton, AJ Styles, Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio, and many more. Plus the show is run by wrestling legend, "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels. Check out the first episode and look for a preview for week two.

I am in the process of writing my first attempt at 'Book This!' to be released soon. I hope you all find time to check it out in the next few days when it arrives. GCB

ChipButty.jpg

Hi there! Chip Butty here!

Are you sick and tired of seeing 'Super' John Cena win every feud he enters?

Bored of Rey Mysterio's Spanglish?

Pining for the days when the Undertaker had Paul Bearer by his side?

Well you better make sure that you tune into the return of ...

WWF.jpg

WWF superstars of the past as well as some of the more recent WWE favourites combine for the return of the World Wrestling Federation. With me, Chip Butty, the new owner of the company and some of the best wrestling names ever seen, make sure you tune in to witness history in the making.

Raw.jpg

The return of WWF RAW is coming soon and all the names will be revealed then. In the meantime:

Have a nice day!

Tune in to Smackdown on WWE: The rebirth for the frist show after Summerslam, highlighting the fate of the World Heavyweight Championship at Night of Champions and the respective returns of Mickie James and the Undertaker! Who will stay out of the casket? We will find out on Smackdown!

cooltext465512273.png

Episode 3 - Coming Soon...

3-GoldustConfrontsRiley.png

Goldust Confronts Alex Riley

The number one contender for the SCW Championship has been on a roll. With the help of his Clique, Riley became the number one contender, and the next week defeated one of his bigger threats in Percy Watson. Finally, the champion is going to call the challenger out. What will happen when these two step into the ring together? Find out, only on SCW!

3-PercyvsSS.png

Percy Watson vs. A Member of The Spirit Squad

The Clique has been ruining Watson's life. First, they cost him the chance at the number one contendership. Then, they sabotaged him in his match with Alex Riley last week, causing him to lose to the number one contender. Tired of this, Watson has issued an open challenge to any of the Spirit Squad. Which will accept his challenge, and will Watson be able to overcome the numbers game?

3-HvB.png

The Hurricane vs. Paul Burchill - 24/7 Championship

Finally, after weeks of sneak attacks, our General Manager has made this matchup for next week. Paul Burchill and The Hurricane are to go one-on-one for the 24/7 Championship, with their trusty valets by their sides.

Be sure to tune in next week for another exciting edition of SCW!

Hey Uncle Sam, your graphics on the first page of this thread (advertising your matches) are really cool. Would you be interested in making similar things for my pay-per-view?

Something to look forward to:

WZPA Temptation said:
A bunch of security members flood the ring and force all three members to exit the arena, with all three preventing the removal. The crowd cheers as they get sent out and cheer the "Goodbye" chant. Punk is completely enraged by it as Stephanie McMahon looks on and smiles.

One more thing Punk. The brand that has your contract... I had to convince the General Manager to take you with "Very Persuasive Words."

25pkbus.jpg

2yx51sl.jpg

Monday Night RAW Preview
May 14, 2007

Tonights RAW comes to you live from Hampton, Virginia, presenting you with yet another jam packed show.

Last week, Randy Orton did a henious action that no one could approve of. The 'Legend Killer', as he likes to refer to himself as, decided to attack the current #1 contender to the WWE Championship Jeff Hardy by punting him in the skull, as Randy felt he was undeserving of being the next one able to get a shot at the WWE Championship. RAW General Manager Jonathan Coachman was one of many who was upset with Randy's actions and as a result, scheduled him in a stretcher match against Kane later in the evening. Randy won the match, but, as per Coachman's orders, will also be forced to deliver an apology to Jeff Hardy inside of the ring, or risk being fired. Will Randy heed to Coachman's orders? Or does he have something else up his sleeve?

Chris Benoit, Matt Striker, and Elijah Burke all came out victorious in their debuts on RAW last week, with Striker and Burke winning decisively. Tonight, all 3 will be in action yet again. Benoit demanded a rematch with Kenny Dykstra after beating him via Disqualification last week, saying that he wants to win fairly. Burke will try and continue to impress by taking on Rory McAllister, while Striker will be taking on Jim Duggan.

Two weeks ago, during the WWE Draft special, it was revealed that at Judgment Day, all 3 brands will choose one superstar each to face off in a triple threat match, with the winner receiving the contract of a free agent who will be revealed at a later date. ECW General Manager Mick Foley has chosen CM Punk as their representative, and Smackdown General Manager Teddy Long has selected William Regal as their representitive. With Judgment Day only 6 days away, RAW General Manager Jonathan Coachman will have to make his decision sooner rather then later. Coachman has promised he will make his announcement before the night is over, so make sure you stay until the very end.

Make sure you stay tuned for all of this, and more, on what should be a Monday Night RAW for the ages.

Confirmed Matches:
Singles Match:
Chris Benoit vs. Kenny Dykstra
Singles Match: Elijah Burke vs. Rory McAllister
Singles Match: Matt Striker vs. Jim Duggan

The new edition of GCB's WWE RAW is up. The night after No Mercy has some interesting situations developing ... if I do say so myself! Preview below, here's the LINK.

Raw.png

MONDAY NIGHT RAW!
PREVIEW

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

After over six months away from the WWE, Triple H returned at No Mercy and cost the Celtic Warrior, Sheamus, the WWE Championship! After Sheamus’ attempt to end the career of the Game just after WrestleMania 26, what lies ahead for these two superstars who both have reason to want to destroy the other?

RANDY ORTON AND WADE BARRETT TO MEET AT CYBER SUNDAY?

One thing is certain: Randy Orton remains the WWE Champion! And at No Mercy, it was Wade Barrett – with a little help from Michael Tarver – who defeated John Cena to earn the next shot at the Viper for the title? Can Barrett and the Nexus tread the path that leads to the WWE Title? And will John Cena have anything to say on the situation?

JERICHO – STILL ALIVE ON MONDAY NIGHT RAW!

After a controversial victory over John Morrison at No Mercy, Chris Jericho survived potential retirement and the ‘best in the world at what he does’ remains an integral part of WWE! However, Morrison is guaranteed to be unhappy about the way Jericho secured the victory – what will the Monday Night Delight have to say to Jericho tonight?

MICHAEL COLE AND JERRY LAWLER – CO-COMMENTATORS?

After Jerry Lawler’s punch to the face of Michael Cole last night and the subsequent beating of Lawler by the Miz, there could be fireworks at the announce table tonight. Will Cole have the guts to stand up to Lawler? Or will the Miz be appearing to protect his favourite announcer?

Join us on Monday Night Raw!

CONFIRMED

Melina vs. Alicia Fox

Edge vs. R-Truth​

A black screen is shown before the camera shifts to the shadowy silhouette of a man sitting at a desk, his face hidden in the darkness. However, as the man begins to speak his voice is easily recognisable.

?: 2010 brought about big changes in the WWE.

?: Old faces departed...

Shawn Michaels waves his final goodbye and John Cena sits in the middle of the ring with his head in his hands.

?: Whilst new faces arrived and cemented their places.

Nexus stand valiantly on the ramp, Alberto Del Rio smiles his million dollar smile and Sheamus stands over a fallen opponent with his arms raised over his head.

?: Some tasted gold...

Jack Swagger
arrogantly taps the World Heavyweight Championship on his waist, Daniel Bryan clutches the United States Title to his chest and Randy Orton presses his lips against the plate of the WWE Championship.

?: While others simply made an impact.

Kane stands by the grave of his brother with a look of pure ecstasy plastered on his features and pyro explodes after Edge’s Royal Rumble victory. The final shot shows the original Nexus eight standing tall after their first destructive and instrumental appearance on Monday Night RAW before switching back to the silhouetted man in the shadows.

?: However, the biggest change in 2010 happens...

The man moves his head forward into the light, revealing himself to be none other than Shane McMahon!

Shane McMahon: When I take over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back