Book This! - Advertisement Thread

dczfcm.png

It's back, once again you will see the dominance of The Church. The cold, heartless soul of Randy Orton. The brains of JBL, and the office who basically run Smackdown, with Teddy Long in fear. What is going to happening next?

Tune into Monday Night RAW, and find out!​

It's a monster but Cyber Sunday has been posted. Thanks to those of you that voted.

See link in signature!

A door creaks eerily as the camera follows into a dark room. To the left a light flickers in the distant. The camera makes a hesitant turn and a breathing can be heard coming from nearby the light.

Voice: I've been expecting you. Don't be alarm, there is nothing to fear here. It seems to be a common trend these days, but everything I devote my time and hard work to seems to fade away into obscurity. It makes you think that you might be the problem. And in truth I hope I am. I've never been to fond of working with others. It is time for me to branch out on my own and change the face of professional wrestling. And this June I will do just that.

The mysterious voice turns in his chair, but before the camera can catch a glimpse of his face the light bulb flickers its last breathe and all that remains in the room is darkness.

Coming June 2011

I'm itching a return to writing a Book This, and my return promotion will be coming within weeks. Stay tuned for it.

dvoyhd.png

Card for Survivor Series:

2vjampk.png

Singles Match
WWE Championship
Justice (c) vs Triple H​

w8src1.jpg

Singles Match
World Heavyweight Championship
Batista (c) vs Kurt Angle​

Six Man Tag Match
Elimination
Smackdown vs RAW
JBL, Orlando Jordan and Big Show vs Edge, Shawn Michaels and Maxx Van Jules​

Singles Match
United States Championship
John Cena (c) vs Rob Van Dam​

Grudge Match
Submission Match
Chris Jericho vs Ric Flair​

Singles Match
Cruiserweight Championship
Nunzio (c) vs Rey Mysterio​

Singles Match
Intercontinental Championship
Jeff Hardy (c) vs Randy Orton​

Casket Match
The Undertaker vs Mr Kennedy​

Two shows left until it is here, get ready for the best PPV in the history of this forum!

And yes, I do have match cards for every match not just the main two. I just couldn't post all of them in one post. So the PPV will be split in two for that factor.

2vjampk.png

Hell in a Cell
WWE Championship
Justice (c) vs Triple H

I did not, I repeat, I did not forget the match was inside Hell in a Cell. In fact, I just missed spelled! Sorry about that!

In just two days.........Survivor Series

*It could be up tomorrow depending on how long it will take to format it. I have one match left which I'm going to have be around 2000-2500 words. It looks good so it is a must read.

swu7px.png

WWE championship
The Miz (c) vs Randy Orton vs John Morrison

World Heavyweight championship Tables, Ladders and Chairs match
Edge (c) vs Christian

Career vs Nexus
John Cena vs CM Punk

The Undertaker and Big Show vs Kane and Wade Barrett

Street Fight
Triple H vs King Sheamus

Winner becomes GM of Monday Night RAW
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs John "Bradshaw" Layfield w/Bret "The Hitman" Hart as the special referee

United States championship
Daniel Bryan (c) vs Evan Bourne

WWE Tag Team championship
Santino and Kozlov (c) vs The Corre (Slater and Gabriel) vs The Usos

Money In The Bank Turmoil
R-Truth vs Ted DiBiase vs DH Smith vs Tyson Kidd vs Drew McIntyre vs Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Swagger vs Chris Masters​

Narrator:

Nobody thought it could happen....

The screen shows highlights of the WWE before showing the shocking news of Vince McMahon's death and the selling of WWE.

Narrator:

Nobody imagined that it would all...die.

We see Dixie Carter announcing the bankruptcy of TNA and shots of all the talent that competed there in the few short years.

Narrator:

But now...it all begins again.

We see shots of a new moon rising in a night sky, the sunrise over a desolate desert, the beginning of a flowing river, and other beginnings, intertwined with great moments from pro wrestling history.

Narrator:

One man has restored hope...

We see the shadow of an unknown man in the background, looking over a wrestling ring from a balcony...

Narrator:

2011, a new year....a new era.

We see shots of the new year being celebrated, intertwined with even more shots of pro wrestling history.

Narrator:

Professional wrestling returns again...the...Championship Wrestling Federation!

The shots of pro wrestlers and their history speed up before the screen bursts into:

thesignguy.png

The screen focuses on the image before fading away to blackness.

Author's Note: Credit to ARLO for the image.

Author's Note: The first actual show is scheduled to be posted in real life on Wednesday, May 4th. Be there to enjoy the best in pro wrestling action!

thesignguy.png

2011 is a brand new year, and on the first weekend of they year a new era starts. It;s time for the Championship Wrestling Federation to take over. With a top class roster of championship material, the debut episode of CWF Elite is set to air. With a hell of an exciting looking card set up with a blockbuster main event, the company is planned to debut with a bang. Who will reveal themselves as the master mind behind the company? Will a title situation be announced? What developments will take place as the new roster begin their interactions? Make sure to be watching as this new show makes it's debut and all these questions and more will be answered.

Official Card (announced so far):

No Disqualification Match:
Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan

Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins vs. The Murder City Machine Guns

also...

John Cena and Sin Cara also make their in ring debuts.

The owner of the CWF reveals himself.

Christian Cage addresses the crowd.

New signing to World Wrestling Entertainment
After long negotiations between the two parties. With contracts being thrown back and forth. World Wrestling Entertainment would like to report the signing of a former WWE Champion to the roster. After a short period of time away from the sport of wrestling. And a quick run in the mixed martial arts competition where this man was successful to say the least. He has signed a three year contract with the Smackdown brand. That man being the one and the only, Brock Lesnar. As many know, Brock Lesnar left the WWE after WrestleMania 20. His match was covered with "you sold out" chants from the crowd. It looks like Lesnar has sold back in. His contract is said to be one of the highest on the roster, with him going straight into a major feud on Smackdown. With the lack of Main Eventers on the show which generate interest, Lesnar is hoped to be someone who will pull in crowds. No word yet on when he is going to debut, however the current world is that Lesnar is ready to begin. With the talk of single brand PPV events going around, Lesnar may make an appearance on a coming Smackdown event. Keep an eye out as Brock Lesnar is back!

Sounds good Da Prophet. Always liked Lesnar!

My latest SMACKDOWN is coming soon, I've got it written but need to flesh out the matches a little:

- Semi Finals of the World Championship Tournament (Bourne vs. Matt Hardy, McIntyre vs. Christian)
- Mark Henry vs. Cody Rhodes
- World Championship: Kofi Kingston vs. Kane

Can Kofi capture the World Championship or will it be Kane that awaits Bourne/Hardy/Christian/McIntyre at Survivor Series?

Find out soon!

I'm going to single brand PPV events, my mind is made up. Here is the list of events with the colours showing what brand has control. The ones in black are joint PPV. As you will see TLC is now a RAW PPV. No Smackdown matches were announced for the event, so why not.

Tables Ladders and Chairs: October 23, 2005: AT&T Center; San Antonio,Texas
Armageddon: November 20, 2005: Madison Square Garden; New York City, New York
No Mercy: December 18, 2005: Wells Fargo Center; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Royal Rumble: January 29, 2006: US Airways Center; Phoenix, Arizona
No Way Out: February 19, 2006: Rupp Arena; Lexington, Kentucky
WrestleMania 22: April 1, 2006: Rogers Center; Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Backlash: May 1, 2006: St. Pete Times Forum; Tampa, Florida
Judgement Day: May 22, 2006: U.S. Bank Arena; Ohio, Cincinnati
Bad Blood: June 19, 2006: Verizon Center; Washington D.C
The Great American Bash: July 17, 2006: Allstate Arena; Chicago, Illinois
Summerslam: August 14, 2006: Staples Center; Los Angeles, California
Unforgiven: September 18, 2006: HSBC Arena; Buffalo, New York
Survivor Series: October 2, 2006: New Orleans Arena; New Orleans, Louisiana
TLC: October 23, 2006: AT&T Center; San Antonio, Texas
Armageddon: November 20, 2006: Madison Square Garden; New York City, New York
No Mercy: December 18, 2006: Wells Fargo Center; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Royal Rumble: January 29, 2007: Rupp Arena; Lexington, Kentucky
No Way Out: February 19, 2007: XL Center; Hartford, Connecticut
WrestleMania 23: April 1, 2007: Sun Life Stadium; Miami, Florida

Woman's Wrestling Federation (WWF) Presents Wednesday Night Carnage.​

The First Ever Episode Of Wednesday Carnage will be presented on Friday the 27th! (real life date)

Join us on Wednesday night to see the revealing of the mysterious owner of WWF! Two full hours of woman's wrestling!!

Wednesday Night Carnage Announcements

A 12 woman tournament will be held to determine the first ever Knockout Champion!!!

Matches confirmed​

Singles Match​

Hamada Vs. Alissa Flash

Singles Match
Tara Vs. Madison Rayne

Main Event (Singles Match) *Falls Count Anywhere*
Mickie James Vs. Trish Stratus

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads