Campaigning Thread

Vote for me & stuff. I'm not going to put your penis in my mouth like Rusty will, but I am sure one of the strippers at my after-party will. He promised strippers & blow also, but his are dudes & his powder is 80% baby aspirin. My strippers are ladies & our coke is 90% Colombian - 10% pixie sticks.

So cast your vote for me. I like (insert your favorite film here) too. It is a good flick. Plus, I'm not one of those (insert your least favorite race here) who just piss you off. I'm good people. A little evil & a lot of fun. So if you vote for me I will buy you a round of drinks at (insert your favorite bar here). Then we can have a few laughs & prank call (insert name of a poster you dislike here). ... Good times.

This has been a paid announcement brought to you by the offices of Wolfram & Hart on behalf of the "Vote nightmare 2014" campaign. Together we can change the world.... or at least get people to do it for us, because we have their souls under contract & they have to do what we say or else.

Vote for me & stuff. I'm not going to put your penis in my mouth like Rusty will, but I am sure one of the strippers at my after-party will. He promised strippers & blow also, but his are dudes & his powder is 80% baby aspirin. My strippers are ladies & our coke is 90% Colombian - 10% pixie sticks.

So cast your vote for me. I like (insert your favorite film here) too. It is a good flick. Plus, I'm not one of those (insert your least favorite race here) who just piss you off. I'm good people. A little evil & a lot of fun. So if you vote for me I will buy you a round of drinks at (insert your favorite bar here). Then we can have a few laughs & prank call (insert name of a poster you dislike here). ... Good times.

This has been a paid announcement brought to you by the offices of Wolfram & Hart on behalf of the "Vote nightmare 2014" campaign. Together we can change the world.... or at least get people to do it for us, because we have their souls under contract & they have to do what we say or else.

Did I mention I've seen every episode of Angel and even read the comics?

No, but that is certainly something that more people should do. Pretty awesome series indeed. Same thing with Supernatural. I know you love that show too & not many people do for some strange reason.

Yet you voted against me. You tramp.

Please dont ban me. His threat of banishment was consecrated. That makes it burn.

I have incredible taste in nude portraits of Jazz.

jazz4.jpg

Eww.

Fellow WrestleZonians,

I would like to thank you for your overwhelming support in the match up between me and my honorable opponent, Stormsomething. This tournament is a marathon, however, not a sprint. I urge you to go to the archives and look up some of my classic posts from the Symposium, spam zone, and WWE sections and read some live discussions that I participated in. My time here may be shorter than some, but during my stint I've been a pretty damn good poster. To quote Kevin Nash quoting Arn Anderson, "not to toot my own horn, but 'toot toot.'"

WrestleZone is a fantastic place. Everyone contributes in their own way. To emphasize YOUR contribution, vote for me, The Butcher. I stand for the common poster. If your name isn't in the bracket, vote for the man who is the reigning Rookie of the Year. I'm living proof that a poster can go from an unknown to being essential reading. If your name is in the bracket, you just need to look deep within yourself and you'll realize that you'd rather vote for me than whoever it is I'm against. I mean c'mon, I thought we were cool. Everyone, together we can ensure that WrestleZone Forums remains the premier wrestling forum on the internet. Vote for The Butcher, and we'll slaughter the competition!

T. Butcher

When I was 13 I had an account on here claiming I was a lesbian... VOTE ME

or ban me it'll probably happen, a good shit stir is a good shit stir

If I win I'll come back to WZCW. Vote M.

So, yeah, I guess it was a pretty big mistake to take part in a popularity contest. Thing is, I've done tons of better things around here but I guess being wrongly accused of being a racist is the only thing people remember about me.

Seriously, being a part of a faction headed by IC25, being a quarterfinalist at the debater's league and just being an altogether solid poster is the kind of stuff that people should have remembered me by.

Yeah, and I guess this is the kind of post that will encourage people vote even more against me because the whole objective of this tournament is to see a meltdown from someone. Nope, that's not what your are gonna get from me guys.

To be honest, I don't think you're a racist. All I know is you called JGlass a ****** Heeb and that was funny as shit.

Yeah, it was meant as a joke, till people started getting all serious about it. I mean, I can easily say that if someone like Coco or Nate would have said that, it would have been the greatest joke ever. I even changed my name tag after that so that people would get the joke.

But yeah, I guess I don't have the reputation here of being a funny guy, so that went against me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back