Campaigning Thread

Made from his VICTIMS!!

People bacon is still bacon.

Besides, Mr. Finger Pointer, if movies have taught me one thing its that there is always someone trying to throw you off the trail. So how do we know that you are not the slasher? Sure have not seen Coco around lately & both Armbar as well as DirtyJose sure are missing again all of the sudden....

Fair people of WZ- clearly Smizzy is to blame for these disappearances & he must be brought to justice. The only way to ensure he is held accountable for his crimes is to vote for The Butcher. It's the right thing to do.

Fair people of WZ- clearly Smizzy is to blame for these disappearances & he must be brought to justice. The only way to ensure he is held accountable for his crimes is to vote for The Butcher. It's the right thing to do.

So the tables have turned, eh?

This wasn't supposed to happen! I-I-I can explain everything - just wait there. I'll be bac-....

peel-out-o.gif

Fact: There's 10 letters in the word, Nickleback.

Also fact: There's 10 letters in Spider Meng.

Coincidence?

Pancake stole jokes told back in 2008.

Dane Cook also stole jokes told back in 2008.

I'm not saying the two are the same people, but I am pretty sure they have seen one another naked. A vote for Spidey is a vote not for Dane Cook, regardless.

If I beat Spidey, I'll change my name to whatever my constituents want.

The ball is in your court now, Spidey.

Goddammit.

If I win against Pancake, I will make a sig that contains all the names that voted for me

AND

whoever posts last in that thread in support for me gets to decide what my name will be. I can change my name sooner than Pancake, btw.

This is a match for the ages, folks.

The gloves are coming off now, motherfucker.

If I beat Spidey, not only will you decide my username, but my signature, avatar, title. Etc.

Yes I need the validation this forum can provide.

Also, whoever votes for the Butcher gets a night of fisting with WBL's mum. And if you vote against him, you get fisted by me.

Vote Butcher. Quality meats and quality posts.
He's actually come up with a way to make editing posts hilarious and his sig is always suspiciously up to date. Those are definitely marks of a true forum hero.

Fellow WrestleZonians,

I reached out for your votes and you have responded overwhelmingly. Your support embiggens my spirit. Now, as tournament dwindles, I have a challenge for you:

When you vote, I want you to not only consider what the candidate has done, but what he or she will do. Don't get me wrong. I'm only saying that WrestleZone's future is as valuable as its past. When you vote for me, The Butcher, you're voting for the future. Don't believe me? Just ask these Australians, who actually live in the future by virtue of their time zone:

Also, whoever votes for the Butcher gets a night of fisting with WBL's mum. And if you vote against him, you get fisted by me.

Vote Butcher. Quality meats and quality posts.
He's actually come up with a way to make editing posts hilarious and his sig is always suspiciously up to date. Those are definitely marks of a true forum hero.

Oh, Rusty... Thanks fellas. Tell future me I said, "Looking good, handsome."

T. Butcher

Retirement befits me. My support as always stands behind jmt and tDigs. Though I don't know how either are doing.

This is most unfortunate news. I suppose the remaining participants can sway my vote with under the table money exchanges and fine cheeses. The best of luck to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back