Chyna or Trish Stratus

pepentorresHHH

Getting Noticed By Management
im rewatching wrestlemania X7 and the "yapping female dog" (got to love Paul Heyman and JR) Chyna just dominated Ivory and got me thinking.... at her best moment which in the womens division was around this time since 2000 chyna was still wrestling men...... iwould she defeat Trish Stratus who went out in her prime in 2006 .....
im saying if those two met at those stages in their careers who would win in a match..... i dont want who was the best wrestler or who has contributed more to wrestling...just who would be the winner??

personally for me....as much as i love trish and personally think she is one of the best if not the best diva of all times.... i would pick Chyna because she is bar none the MOST DOMINANT WOMAN EVER!!!!! in wrestling

whats your opinion??

Well I think it's pretty obvious they had Chyna wrestling men because she was too big to wrestle any females. Trish may be more marketable and whatnot, but looking at it like a mark, in what believable way could Trish beat up Chyna?

I think Trish could beat Chyna, it'd only be like the female equivalent to Edge vs Big Show or something like that, believable that Edge could win in that match so why not Trish in hers?

I personally always preferred Trish over Lita/Chyna/Etc

She just got better and better through out her career.

Of course Chyna had the Genetics to most likely win.

Chyna...she was soo dominant, wwe had to give her the IC title....that was kinda weird..but dammit..she was huge...she wasn't involved in fights back in 98, 99 that much...well until the end of 99', but dammit she could wrestle...it's why i say beth pheonix reminds me of her!!

I would have to go with Chyna. I think it's easy to write off Chyna because of her behavior after wrestling, but when she was with WWF, she was a terror both in and out of the ring. She was a three-time Intercontinental Champion (if you count the time her and Jericho were co-IC champs), and the first woman to enter the Royal Rumble and King of the Ring.

Trish would definitely give Chyna fits though if she were to focus on a more fast-paced technical and aerial attack. But I have to believe if the match were ever booked between Chyna (1997-2001) and Trish (2002-6), Chyna would still win.

By the way, in case you want to take a trip down memory lane, the match did happen once when Trish wasn't nearly the wrestler she became later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2SVjuJMEps

If you go by pure talent in the ring, i would have to say that Trish would win over chyna in the ring. Chyna was always a botched artist, was one of the worst i.c. champion in history and don't even get me started on her woman's title reign.

Having said that, if Trish and Chyna would meet in the ring, It would be like when Trish faced Jazz or Victoria, She would get beat down for a while then get back up deliver a couple of quick moves then hit either the chick quick or the stratusfaction and would win. Trish did wrestler bigger girls then her and made the match fun the watch. The problem is that Chyna might not be able to follow Trish's lead and since Chyna never was a great worker to begin with, i doubt it would be a good match, it probably be more of a train wreck then a good match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back