Would Trish Stratus go to TNA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Reaper

Occasional Pre-Show
Trish Stratus appeared on Live Audio Wrestling on Sunday night. When asked about TNA, she said she's watched their show and thinks its "amazing." Trish said that she loves the fact that every girl in TNA works. On whether she watches WWE, she said she doesn't really watch the show anymore, but keeps up with things online and by listening to Live Audio Wrestling every Sunday. Trish also reiterates her thoughts on the "BunnyMania" match at WrestleMania, saying that there is a place for that kind of stuff, but that WWE should have had a women's storyline involving Beth Phoenix & her title for the show as well. Trish goes on to say "boohoo" and that she didn't like BunnyMania one bit.

Well it seems Trish likes TNA so if Trish Stratus made a return to wrestling do you think she would go to TNA?

Absolutely...not. First of all, Stratus wrestled almost 7 years in the WWE, she would come back to the WWE if she was going to wrestle. Second of all, she is doing a travel show in August, so she couldn't wrestle. Third of all, Trish is done. She retired for a reason. She doesn't want to do this anymore. She wants to go and do different things. I think that wrestling is the last thing on her mind. Don't count on her coming to TNA.

I dont see Trish Stratus going to TNA for a few reason. The first is that it is a step down from WWE, she can say that she likes the TNA Knockout Division, but that doesn't mean that she would go to TNA. The second is that when you look at the TNA Knockout Division, I dont know if she would fit in too well with it, her name would, but I dont think she is as good of wrestler than woman like Awsome Kong and Gail Kim. Third and most importantly is that I just dont see her getting back into wrestling, she doesn't need it anymore. She has been very successful after wrestling, she is married now and her husband is pretty successful. She is financially secure, she is starting her own business, she simply doens't need wrestling right now and doesn't want to put her body through the rigors of it anymore. For those reasons, I dont see Trish Stratus going to TNA.

Of course not. She's retired for one thing, and from what I see she definitely has no desire nor any reason to come back to wrestling. She has enough going on outside of wrestling. If for some strange reason she does return to wrestling, it would be with the wwe. She was with the wwe for so long and didn't leave on bad terms. She said she disliked the bunnymania idea, but she does like the wrestlers currently in the wwe and just wished they had beth pheonix do a regular match. She follows tna, big whoop, she follows wwe too, but she doesn't watch it. So that pretty much sums that up.

I really doubt it. She has what one would assume is an great relationship with WWE, I'm sure they would like her to come back. She would earn far more money in WWE and could quite possibly earn more with one time appearance with WWE than with TNA. I could only see her coming to TNA is all her bridges with WWE were burned and TNA offered her a decent amount and a limited schedule.

Also, as "Cage917r" I don't think her wrestling ability is on the same level as the rest of the Knockouts.

Though, with that being said, I do think she might take an offer from TNA seriously IF she had an urge to come back to wrestling (which she may not). She could work a limited schedule of 2-3 dates a month and make a decent payday.

I really can't picture it. It really seems like she's done with wrestling. If she did want to come back though, she walked away from wwe on great terms so she'd be welcomed back obviously. Trish was a big deal in wwe, as the face of the women's division for a good number of years. I just can't picture her in tna, but I disagree about her skills not being up to par. I don't know much about women's wrestling, but she could work pretty well I thought.

HELL NO she wouldnt LOL. Trish is done with wrestling period, from what she says, and if she were ever to come back it SURE as fuck wouldnt be to TNA, at least not in its current state. I think trish was comfortable with how things worked backstage back at WWE, and with the girls she worked with. I highly doubt if she were to make a return she would want to start all over, in a lesser promotion. Doesnt really make sense from any angle at all.

Trish was top dog in WWE, despite being average at best. She was the female HHH. Why if she did return, wouldn't she like to got back to that enviroment. You read about low morale in the WWE locker room. I doubt Trish was one of those people. The division was hers. The TNA division means more, but the WWE Women's title is still bigger. It's more established. She also wouldn't have talented wrestlers knocking on her door. Beth Phoenix is good, bust she doesn't have to looks or sex appeal that Trish did. The rest aren't as talented, if you can call it that.

Trish was top dog in WWE, despite being average at best. She was the female HHH. Why if she did return, wouldn't she like to got back to that enviroment. You read about low morale in the WWE locker room. I doubt Trish was one of those people. The division was hers. The TNA division means more, but the WWE Women's title is still bigger. It's more established. She also wouldn't have talented wrestlers knocking on her door. Beth Phoenix is good, bust she doesn't have to looks or sex appeal that Trish did. The rest aren't as talented, if you can call it that.

The division was hers because of the fact she was the best female wrestling to come along in years. She was smoking hot (not to me, I always fancied Lita), had the moves and the charisma to boot.

When she was champion for months on end, it was ebcause the WWe kept hiring pretty women, without the ring skills to back it up. Then, why they did find somebody talented(like Gail Kim), they just fired her anyway!

The division was hers because of the fact she was the best female wrestling to come along in years. She was smoking hot (not to me, I always fancied Lita), had the moves and the charisma to boot.

It took Trish years to grasp how to wrestle. And for years she did it badly. Without Molly Holly, Victoria & Jazz she would be nothing. And even after being paired with considerably better talent she was still average.

I must be missing this charisma you speak off. She only displayed any when she was working with Jericho & Christian and she turned heel. Which she had to do, because those two would have made her look like a total fool on the mic if she hadn't upped her game.

When she was champion for months on end, it was ebcause the WWe kept hiring pretty women, without the ring skills to back it up. Then, why they did find somebody talented(like Gail Kim), they just fired her anyway!

What was Trish hired for? Must have been that wrestling talent you speak of.

Gail Kim sucked in WWE. She was green. It's 5 years since her initial debut, that's why she's good now.

She won't go to TNA because if I remember correctly, just after she left WWE they were saying how she wouldn't go to TNA because she was loyal to the WWE. Anyone else remember that?

trish wouldn't go to TNA simply because she's retired. i don't understand why everyone keeps asking retired wrestlers like trish, Rock and bill goldberg if they'd go to TNA. they've retired simply because they dont want to have to wrestle.

Trish and Rock got of wrestling because they wanted to do something else with their lives and i respect them for wanting that.

i disagree that she was the best, she was working with Victoria Molly, Lita and definately Jazz were all better than her in the ring. the difference is, most of the target demographic were more interested in Trish's T&A (the literal ones, not the tag team), than in her ability.

and if she were to return, I'm assuming she left WWE on good enough terms to get back in with a big money deal to the company she made her name in. why go to a new company where some of the wrestlers could make her look bad?

kong and odb would probably kill trish in the ring. trish was made to look good in the ring as opposed to being outstandingly good in the ring.

as far as trish being interested in the knockouts division, she said she thought it was good, but that's not an indication she will go to TNA to wrestle. she's retired and would go to the money if she chose to go back, instead of fighting to keep her head above water in TNA

Nope I think she would be just like Jericho she would return only on a grand stage and only WWE can do that I think she would want to return to WWE anyway to get the womens division back in shape

i disagree that she was the best, she was working with Victoria Molly, Lita and definately Jazz were all better than her in the ring. the difference is, most of the target demographic were more interested in Trish's T&A (the literal ones, not the tag team), than in her ability.
I'll give you Molly, as she's fantastic.. but the rest of them, specifically Lita, aren't all that great.

On the topic, however. She's said before that she's loyal to WWE and if she were to return to the ring, she'd do it in WWE. It's a similar case to Chris Jericho. Trish got out of wrestling, from what I've heard, because she wanted to see if she could segue out of it into a different career and supposedly due to also wanting to have children. So she won't be back for a while, if ever.

As others pointed out she is actually retired, but TNA has an awesome schedule and pays well so I don't really see why people are so dead set on her coming back to WWE. TNA seriously is awesome for semi retired wrestlers.

Another scenario could be Trish maybe doing a surprise appearance at a show close by to her, which could work but I don't think she's really keeping fit anymore. But to answer the question: yeah if she wanted to make easy money and still not go on a hectic schedule she could go to TNA, I wouldn't count it out as easily as others here have done

If WWE really wanted her back and she wanted to come back i'm perfectly sure they'd be willing to let her go on a reduced schedule with no houseshows. Raw once a week and no houseshows is pretty good.

Audioslave - compared to what the likes of candice and Kelly Kelly have to go by for examples and to work with, i'd take lita victoria and Jazz over Layla, Michelle McCool and Maria anyday.

TNA's an attractive option because of it's schedule, but there's a reason Y2J is back in WWE as opposed to TNA, and it's the big stage, with the big money. Same reason Chris Harris jumped from a decent midcard slot in TNA to WWE.

i think a lot of wrestlers man or woman want 2 jump 2 tna u see just to get away from the political bull shit. tna is on the rise and they are only getting bigger and better all the time. so maybe it's true that Trish will never wrestle again but if she does then why not go 2 tna. who wouldn't want 2 take some of the credit for helping tna grow.

that's the thing though. she's too late to take credit for growth of the knockout's division in TNA which already has talent which is far in excess of Trish in Nikki Roxx, Kong, Gail Kim.

as for politics in the women's division, it's not as if HHH is going to bury Trish because she's a threat. He was one of the first guys to work with her. Trish is a wwe girl. they made her what she is and pushed her to have the most title reigns ever from being T&A. it doesn't make her the best wrestler in the company, it made her the best person to put a belt on, and a portion of that was on the fact she looked good as well as being able to wrestle.

I don't see Trish going to TNA.

As good as the TNA Knockout Division is, I just don't see it. She has openly said that her desire for wrestling has gone. I was a huge Trish mark, and contrary to what some people on this board think, I thought that she was an awesome wrestler. Although I do agree that other wrestlers such as Molly, Jazz and Lita were all top notch too but just didn't have what the company wanted at that time.

I would however like to see Trish in a WWE ring again although it is very improbable.

As much as I enjoyed Trish Stratus and watching we wrestle, the fact is I think she'd drown in the T.N.A. Knockout's division. Awesome Kong, Raisha Saeed, Roxxi, Gail Kim, & O.D.B. all have superior talent to Trish Stratus.

When Gail Kim was in the W.W.E. they misused her greatly, and T.N.A. is showing the proper use of good talent. Just because she didn't have an outrageous breast size, or the average blonde hair, blue eyes knock-em dead looks.. W.W.E. felt she was apparently talentless.

I'm not knocking Trish Stratus by any means, however you have to look at some of the biggest names Trish has over come. Lita, Molly, Jazz, Mickie, Victoria. Compare all of those divas to the likes of Awesome Kong, Saeed, Roxxi, Kim & O.D.B. and you have a slight advantage with wrestling talent on the T.N.A. side of things.

The fact is, most people don't wanna give the Knockout's credit because a lot are unknown and don't have the a-typical "beauty" look of a diva.. so naturally to the average male wrestling fan they're shit.

To stay on topic.. I COULD see Trish Stratus coming to T.N.A. and furthermore because of her name power, I could see them selfishly putting Trish over everyone. However I simply DON'T see it happening.

i have to agree with you will on WWEs use of Gail Kim. ok, she was raw as any diva around, but she was a damn good wrestler and just got buried because she wasn't established or at risk of exploding out of her top.

As you've said and i've said before, the talent in TNA is different from WWE. they are genuine wrestlers. Kong's not going to be in Playboy any time soon. although i think people are too hard on TNA's ladies. because most of those girls are HOT!

Trish Stratus Is Too Loyal To Wwe To Ever Work For Tna.

The Only Ex Wwe Talent That Goes To Tna Do So Because They Leave Wwe On Bad Terms.

Like Booker T And Kurt Angle Who Left Wwe Over Drug Policy Issues.

Christian Left Because Wwe Would Not Give Him His Big Push To The Main Event.

Wwe Can Afford Trish's Money Demands While Tna Cannot Do It.

Trish Was Earning 700,000 In Wwe In Her Last Year And Wwe Offered Her A 5 Year Deal But Trish Retired To Get Married And Do Other Ventures.

In A Few Years, She Will Start A Family And Her Wrestling Days Will Be A Memory. She Is A Tv Star In Canada So She Does Not Need Wrestling To Earn A Living.

Plus, She Is Close To The Mcmahons So She Would Not Betray Them By Working For A Second- Rate Competitor Like Tna.

I don't think that she would go to TNA. Why should she? With the WWE she could get more modeling jobs. They could pay her more. She never left WWE under bad terms. If she wants to rejoin the wrestling community she would go to the WWE and if she went to TNA she would most likely have to move (I that is if she is living in Toronto where she has a place of business if I am right).

Trish Is Retired From Wrestling.

If She Ever Returned, It Would Be To Wwe. She Left Wwe On Great Terms. They Sent Her Out As Champion In Her Last Match In Her Hometown Of Toronto, Canada For Crying Out Loud.

The Mcmahons Were Guests At Her Wedding. She Would Not Betray Them By Working For The Competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back