CM Punk finally speaks about leaving WWE

Josh barnett was on steroids, edge was too....everyone doesnt end up looking like goldberg and ryback. That doesnt mean they re innocent

You're mentally handicapped.

Edge admits to taking steroids between 2002 - 2004, but he was big, Colt Cabana is pudgy and has not ONE sign of taking steroids. Now put your helmet back on and get back on the yellow bus.

CM Punk is a crybaby egomaniac. He honestly thinks he's bigger than wrasslin'.

Professional wrestling is light years better without him. It would be even better without the fucking losers that still support him.

The guy is hired by WWE to deal with WWE employees health issues on the road. Chris Jericho was actually the one who fought for them to take a doctor on the road because so many of the wrestlers would get hurt but not have time to go to a doctor because of their schedules so they'd never find out how badly hurt they were. There's no excuse for what that cunt of a doctor did, Punk had a staph infection - a fucking staph infection - he could have died. He had concussions and they were giving him zepacs! His issues weren't being dealt with because, "you have to wrestle tonight".

The BIGGEST insight into all of this is that WWE who paints this picture that all of their medical perspectives towards their talent have improved hasn't changed all that much since Chris Benoit. They had a guy with multiple concussions, a leg injury that had been operated on less than six months prior, who had a rib broken by Ryback, who was suffering from sleep deprivation and was miserable and had a staph infection, was being told to work, so much so that he went to the point of "trying to kill myself" when working The Undertaker just so he could take some time off after, and even when he got that time off they brought him back two months later when he hadn't healed up yet!

I've seen doctors on Wreddit reply in comment sections about how if WWE doesn't fire Dr. Chris Amann then they're employing a negligent doctor who is being paid to deal with athletes working 300 days a year who obviously doesn't have a clue what stress their bodies are going through.

What point of a misdiagnosis can occur do you not understand? I'm not sitting here letting the doctor off the hook. I'm just saying these things do happen, even to those with the best intention and correct training. Take a moment and live outside of the wrestling world for a minute.

Anyway I am not denying the medical staff are compelled to clear wrestlers for action for the day. By BOTH WWE and the wrestlers themselves. It is easy to sit here and point fingers at them but they are on the payrolls of WWE. It is just like the medical teams of professional sports team who clear stars to compete in the biggest matches, give multiple painkillers to get them fit for the biggest matches as long as it doesn't kill the athletes. Then said stars get hurt for the next half a year for whatever reasons.

Daniel Bryan was not going to main event WM. He was headed for a match with HHH and when Hunter told Foley not to worry about DB I highly doubt he was saying Bryan would be in the main event. They realized what an awful idea Batista vs. Orton was after the took shit after shit all over it.

HHH truly believes wrestling HHH at Mania is a big deal, but he knows it isn't as big of a deal as winning the title to close the show.

At least they called the right audible.

I think the deal with Batista was that he would return to some huge pop with the fans right behind him as a Huge Babyface saviour to take the title off Orton at Mania.

Fortunately, the fans turned on that shit, tho Batista has said he never wanted to be a Babyface(not sure if that was true or just a 'cover-up')as the WWE wanted him to be on his return.

From most of the rumours the original plan was said to be Sheamus vs Bryan, with Punk vs HHH....whilst Batista vs Orton was the headline plan on Batista's 'triumphant return' :D .

The way booking went, I've seen or read nothing that convinces me that Daniel Bryan was ever in the plans to headline Mania until the fans revolted at the Royal Rumble...

I think the deal with Batista was that he would return to some huge pop with the fans right behind him as a Huge Babyface saviour to take the title off Orton at Mania.

Fortunately, the fans turned on that shit, tho Batista has said he never wanted to be a Babyface(not sure if that was true or just a 'cover-up')as the WWE wanted him to be on his return.

From most of the rumours the original plan was said to be Sheamus vs Bryan, with Punk vs HHH....whilst Batista vs Orton was the headline plan on Batista's 'triumphant return' :D .

The way booking went, I've seen or read nothing that convinces me that Daniel Bryan was ever in the plans to headline Mania until the fans revolted at the Royal Rumble...

Barista'a return would have been over like crazy if it wasn't spoiled by the arena in Vegas when he returned or he was the surprise 30th entrant in the Rumble.

Problem is until they came to their senses they still intended to keep Dave as a babyface for the entirety of the Mania build. That fan reaction would have lasted a night at best before they turned on him after realizing it would have been him vs Orton of all people.

Barista'a return would have been over like crazy if it wasn't spoiled by the arena in Vegas when he returned or he was the surprise 30th entrant in the Rumble.

His return was indeed spoiled, but he Did actually get a decent pop on his return appearance as well anyways.

However, let's face it, Daniel Bryan was white hot at the time, and the majority of fans were never going to accept Batista being positioned as the Hero at Mania over Daniel Bryan... however, it took the negative fan reaction at the Rumble for the WWE to actually realise that forcing through their original plan of Herotista was never going to work.

Daniel Bryan was not going to main event WM. He was headed for a match with HHH and when Hunter told Foley not to worry about DB I highly doubt he was saying Bryan would be in the main event. They realized what an awful idea Batista vs. Orton was after the took shit after shit all over it.

HHH truly believes wrestling HHH at Mania is a big deal, but he knows it isn't as big of a deal as winning the title to close the show.

At least they called the right audible.

Unfortunately, people think it was the same as wrestling the champ or even Taker.

H puts himself in stories that he has absolutely no business in being. And I'm glad Punk flipped him off for NoC '11.

Almost everything about that Rumble was bad call from WWE. From having most over guy(Bryan) losing to Wyatt and not even puting him at Rumble match to making Batista winner of that match evethough even him(Punk said it and we all know it because Dave said it way before) didnt wanted face run and knew it wouldnt be good. Everybody saw that except WWE itself...

Listened whole thing right now. From his perspective, he has legit reasons to be pissed. He wanted mainevent, had very good performances and even worked bumped and injured and they didnt apreciate it in a way he wanted to. He forgets one big thing, and that is that WWE is a capitalistic company. It isnt about amount of work and working best, its about money. So ofcourse Cena and Rock would headline Mania and get more money then you eventhough your match is better in terms of wrestling and thats because more people will talk about Cena- Rock then CM Punk- Taker and more hype will be made hence more money. Now, he is right about one thing, he could easily be inserted in that match even in just 5 minutes. Wouldnt hurt the match(would even made it better) except that Cena wouldnt have "clean" redemption and I dont think anybody would care, but WWE wanted it to be rematch evethough they said "Once in a lifetime". :lmao:

He is probably right about many things(everyone knows Ryback is stiff worker, that WWE is out of touch sometimes, that they are rutless when you step on their foot and walk out like he did etc). And I really like how he handled that check thing and lawyered and said FU when they didnt pay him as promised. He kept quiet for a long time but do think that check and firing him on wedding day draw him over the edge. If what he said is truth, he has every right to be mad.

You're mentally handicapped.

Edge admits to taking steroids between 2002 - 2004, but he was big, Colt Cabana is pudgy and has not ONE sign of taking steroids. Now put your helmet back on and get back on the yellow bus.

You are a big ******. Alastor is right. Edge's steroid ring was busted in 2007 and he wasn't huge by that point. On canadian tv he denied extensive use other than "I have tried it"/ "didn't like it", and that was during the years you referenced or shortly after that.

I already told you Cabana has signs of steroid use: his voice.

Why don't stay out of it?

Wow... the most shocking thing about that whole interview, I reckon Punk said the F bomb at least 1759 times.

I couldn't UNHEAR it once I started noticed how often he said it. But apart from that, it was very interesting, I mean, very fucking interesting. But I mean, fuck, he did have to deal with a lot of pressure and working through fuckin' injuries and fucking concussions.

But as I'm sure many have stated, he didn't do himself any favours by being a stubborn prick, and trying to prove them wrong all the time. Did he really thing a WM29 match with Cena and Rock is better than the rematch they had? I certainly didn't want him in that feud, I wanted Cena to get his revenge, dammit.

While I'm kinda on his side, CM Punk is the biggest fan of CM Punk. And that is what essentially killed his career.

To be fair, Punk is pretty damn unlucky that his rise to the top coincided with the Cena/Rock feud. Two absolute legends and icons having a three year long feud must be irritating from his point of view. Even if he faced Orton, Jericho and Taker; it would be devastating not to close the show when that was your one dream.

- Outside of the medical accusations Punk throws out, he really isn't saying anything that hasn't been said in some form or fashion by someone else.

- Punk uses the Kim Kardashian method of attention seeking.

- The negativity spread by wrestlers/ex-wrestlers is like wildfire.

Great timing Punk!

You are a big ******. Alastor is right. Edge's steroid ring was busted in 2007 and he wasn't huge by that point. On canadian tv he denied extensive use other than "I have tried it"/ "didn't like it", and that was during the years you referenced or shortly after that.

I already told you Cabana has signs of steroid use: his voice.

Why don't stay out of it?

See that bolded part? That's all we need to read to see whose been hit over the head with one too many coconuts around here.

I'm not arguing with you by the way, I'm telling you. You're obviously clueless as to what steroids do. "Oh he's on steroids because of his voice", so all Chicagoans are on steroids? Wow, that's a big ring the US government should bust right there.

original.jpg

Sooo much better. The rematch was nothing on the original. Under-hyped, booked poorly. Punk would've added a much needed boost to a lackluster main event.

It wasn't hyped as much as the previous one but still, it was pretty damn hyped. Booked poorly, how? Everything came full circle and it was a result that needed to happen.

I do not understand why you think it was lackluster.

Punk should have been in the match, Cena should have pinned Rock to regain the belt, everything that already happens post Mania does. It wouldn't have been that hard.

At the very least, he should've been given the same bonus the other guys were. That was the real salt in the wound. Because what was the point of being in a big match the next year then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back