Wanna See CM Punk Twerk?

TJ Matics

It was never the same.
In light of WWE doctor Chris Amann suing CM Punk over comments made during the "Podcast Heard 'Round the World", the WWE has decided to post a video of CM Punk during the Royal Rumble. It's 3 minutes and 40 seconds in length and features all of CM Punk's ass, erm, back shots during the Rumble.

[YOUTUBE]alLmQFx801M&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Was there a baseball sized growth on CM Punk's back as he claimed? You decide. :lmao:

Their actual response:

In light of CM Punk’s allegations regarding WWE’s medical staff and the subsequent defamation lawsuit filed by Dr. Amann against CM Punk, WWE continues to have the utmost confidence in the ability and expertise of our world-class team of physicians, including Dr. Amann.

CM Punk claimed this past November that during the Royal Rumble pay-per-view event on January 26, 2014 he performed with a baseball-sized, purple lump on his back located near the waistband of his tights.

WWE’s investigation has shown the following:

CM Punk did not discuss this alleged condition with WWE’s team of physicians and trainers, nor did he discuss it with anyone in our Talent Relations department.
Subsequently, WWE has no medical records documenting this alleged condition.
The first time WWE was made aware of this alleged condition was when we received a letter from CM Punk’s attorney on August 22, 2014 after WWE terminated his contract.
There is clear video evidence from the 2014 Royal Rumble, which allows all to decide whether there is any appearance of a baseball-sized growth on CM Punk’s back.
Click here to view the video. You decide.

Seriously watch the video till at least the 45 second mark.

That's the strangest thing WWE has ever done.

I'm prefacing this by saying I'm not a Punk defender in this instance, but a devil's advocate. It's not visibily baseball size, but you can see a growth on his lower back. It's also possible there's more growth under the surface.

It is the strangest video they've ever put out well maybe. I've watched it a couple of times and in most of the them you can't see anything. But there are one or two shots where it does look like something is there.

At 2:35 is the best angle I guess, but it's not baseball sized or purple. I'm sure the WWE wouldn't have put that video out there if it there had actually been a huge lump on his back.

I still don't understand why WWE or Dr. Amann waited so long to respond & take legal action. The Punk chants seem to have finally gone away, & everybody seemed to have moved on, & now they're going to drag up this shit all over again? Seems to me like it would've been best to just let this go, & everybody move on with their lives.

I still don't understand why WWE or Dr. Amann waited so long to respond & take legal action. The Punk chants seem to have finally gone away, & everybody seemed to have moved on, & now they're going to drag up this shit all over again? Seems to me like it would've been best to just let this go, & everybody move on with their lives.

WWE hasn't been up with the times on anything in history. Why would they be now?

This reminds me of lyrics from The Bouncing Souls

We were so different a short time ago
Love is suppose to make us happy, supposed to make us grow
But I just wanna punch you in the face
I love you, I guess needed the space
Oh well another time and another place

The only thing I get from this is that someone in WWE really want to fuck Punk (in the long shaped body part enters hole shaped body part way)

VKM would sit and the anoounce table and call that Baseball Sized Purple Lump personally.

What a maneuver!!!

Punk also said that when he went to the doctor AJ told him to go to, he had to drop his pants to show where the lump was.

Given the generosity of various angles in slow motion I would think you would see a little protrusion through his trunks, or is this all WWE magic as justinsayne suggested...

Not saying WWE did this, & it's total conspiracy theory type shit, but Punks made those claims in November, & WWE & "Dr." Amann have waited 3 months to respond. WWE has a lot of production equipment & people working for them, I don't think it would be too difficult for them to take the footage from the Rumble & edited out anything that even remotely looks like a lump on his back or under the waistband of his tights. Punk also went on the Opie & Jimmy show & showed them the scar. I also still find it very odd that Amann & WWE took 3 fucking months to respond. I'm not a lawyer, & admittedly I'm fairly ignorant to how this whole legal process works, that said I imagine this all gets settle outside of court & with some sort of confidentially agreement which keeps any of us ever knowing what really happens.

#Controversy

Seriously though it wouldn't have taken a genius to figure out that they might want to get a picture of this thing in advance before it was treated. If Punk has the picture, tweets it with no commentary and just leaves it there, could that be considered the new pipe bomb?

lq5a9u7z2prb94yyr1wg.jpg

That ain't baseball sized but it sure as shit is a visible staph infection. Of course it could be photo shopped but if that's the case that's one hell of a job.

All I know is if that pic above is legit then Punk had every right to be pissed and the Amann isn't winning shit, you'd have to be a pretty horrid doctor not to notice that.

A video of CM Punk's scar/indent:

[YOUTUBE]xm5geMAQ8Q0#t=50[/YOUTUBE]

You can see it, or not, around the 35 second mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back