At what point do we admit the obvious? CM Punk is a douche

I'll tell you who's more of a douche than CM Punk

The actual racist who mans the Ringside News Twitter account

CrYPBcQUMAAhmsX.jpg

Although I suppose this would depend on whether you want to quantify whether racism or homophobia is worse.

The good news is, we can all watch Punk get punched in the face a lot of times on Saturday wile rubbing our hands diabolically.

He legitimately thought he was bigger than the industry. I'm sure he still does. Was an extremely sloppy worker. He attracts the worst kind of wrestling fan.

Makes sense. Although I guess that could be said about quite a few wrestler's.

To be fair most WWE top dogs where douches. Just look at Hogan, Flair, Bret , Shawn, StoneCold, HHH, Orton, Lesnar etc. So far for only 2 top guys I havent heard stories about their douchery and they are Rock and Cena. And pretty sure both of them probably have some. Its like a line all top dogs need to have in their psychological profiles.

And yes, Punk is one of them. Dissing the fans and other things he did before are the proof of that.

The only possible douchebaggery I have heard about Cena (and this is a rumor) is that his first marriage broke up because he likes the groupies, and didn't say "No" to many offers on the road, despite being married.

Also, the story goes that WWE covered it up, because they feared that it wouldn't look good to have a "role model" getting laid every other night, while in a committed relationship.

I wonder if he has stopped that, now that he is dating Nikki Bella, or he is still carrying on with it behind her back?

i dont see either racism or homophobia in that tweet

The RSN tweet is definitely racist - referring to a company as "jew-fucks" while alluding to some kind of penny-pinching - it racially appropriates all Jews under the shekel-hoarding loan shark stereotype, which is offensive, over-general, and completely inappropriate. It's the attitude of a juvenile alt-righter who lurks /pol/.

Punk displayed homophobic behavior at a house show one time (there's footage), though he may have been in character/playing it up for effect. So that's what I was referring to there.

The only possible douchebaggery I have heard about Cena (and this is a rumor) is that his first marriage broke up because he likes the groupies, and didn't say "No" to many offers on the road, despite being married.

Also, the story goes that WWE covered it up, because they feared that it wouldn't look good to have a "role model" getting laid every other night, while in a committed relationship.

I wonder if he has stopped that, now that he is dating Nikki Bella, or he is still carrying on with it behind her back?

Or the fact that in like a 6 month period, he was home 30 times (he said something close to this). Cena, probably more than any other wrestler, is on the road. Really hard to stay with someone you never see. Cena was very open with his sex life on Howard Stern once so they aren't trying very hard to hide anything. He wasn't married at the time of the interview of which he talks about the stuff in your post.

The good news is, we can all watch Punk get punched in the face a lot of times on Saturday wile rubbing our hands diabolically.

Yes, rubbing our 'hands'

His brutal honesty does come across as douchey but then again he's hardly the only douchebag in wrestling. Pro wrestlers are cattier than runway models. Anything you can think of wrestlers beef with each other over it.

Truth is, up until this day I still question the real reason CM Punk walked out:

Did he walked out because the WWE was going to place a part-timer in the main event of Wrestlemania?

Or did he walk out because he, wasn't getting the main event at Wrestlemania?

Wonder how it would look had Bryan won the Rumble. Would he still have walked out?
Because from his interviews, he was more pissed about the fact that he was wrestling Kane and then Triple H, than the fact that Batista won the Rumble and not Bryan.

If he walked out because he felt that Bryan should get the main event, then he's a fucking role model and legend to me.

But if he walked out because he wanted the main event spot at Wrestlemania, then he's the worst kind of human being.

If that's the case, then no wonder why Vince McMahon never made Punk the #1 guy and had him lose to Cena, Rock, Taker, Orton, HHH and Lesnar. He was unstable and had a big ego and Vince knew that Punk was not a long term investment.

If that's the case, then no wonder why Vince McMahon never made Punk the #1 guy and had him lose to Cena, Rock, Taker, Orton, HHH and Lesnar. He was unstable and had a big ego and Vince knew that Punk was not a long term investment.

All the guys you just mentioned had big egos (maybe not The Rock so much.) And so did Hogan and Austin.

It's a stirring quality as a matter of fact.

Truth is, up until this day I still question the real reason CM Punk walked out:

Did he walked out because the WWE was going to place a part-timer in the main event of Wrestlemania?

Or did he walk out because he, wasn't getting the main event at Wrestlemania?

Wonder how it would look had Bryan won the Rumble. Would he still have walked out?
Because from his interviews, he was more pissed about the fact that he was wrestling Kane and then Triple H, than the fact that Batista won the Rumble and not Bryan.

Heyman said (can't remember where) that Punk leaving was inevitable. He was surprised Punk lasted as long as he did. Punk basically said to him everyday for like a year or two that he wants to quit. It was a buildup of a ton of things not just due to Batista.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back