At what point do we admit the obvious? CM Punk is a douche

I've always wondered who among us is a fat 19 year old with face paint on, listening to ICP, screaming at his mother from the basement to replenish the Reese's Puffs supply. Shockingly, none of you have revealed yourselves in this thread. I'm proud of you boys.
Bolded part is mine.

No doubt he's a douche, but at the same time, Cabana was sued and he's backstage hanging around the people who sued. Pretty dumb.

Not sure if you meant to imply something along the lines of "this was known by 2011" or "this conversation has been done 1000 times 2011".

Whichever it is, sadly it won't stop people having the old "Is X a twat?" discussion. The "controversial" wrestlers have a curious way of making people give a shit long after the fact. And to be honest, it's kind of entertaining.

Anyway

So guys did you hear about Moolah apparently she was a massive bitch and borderline pimp what are your thoughts i reckon she should be removed from the hall of fame

There is a part of me that honestly wonders if he's playing the heel in order to drive PPV numbers, because if people don't tune in for UFC 203, he's one-and-done. I mean, I'm firmly on the "yeah, he's a douche" wagon, but I wonder if I've been led onto it.

Good wrestler, horrible person outside of the ring. Was that ever really in question?

And who is this Milenko that everyone keeps talking about? Keep seeing his name mentioned but he never posts.

Good wrestler, horrible person outside of the ring. Was that ever really in question?

And who is this Milenko that everyone keeps talking about? Keep seeing his name mentioned but he never posts.
Frank N Stein=Milenko :p

Yes he does. He just changed is name a few times over the years.

Aren't all of the wrestlers who make it to the very top? I'm sure a lot of wrestlers have pointed out that to get to that level, you have to be a selfish prick or people won't take you seriously or will walk all over you to get what they want. Punk was a good Wrestler because he used those personality traits to propel himself towards the top of the card. It's what people wanted to see and he gave it to them. That said, he's a pretty lousy human being. He's an arrogant cunt and it serves to further the argument that the traits that make you a good professional Wrestler also make you a gigantic asshole.

I think CM Punk will be the first person to admit he's a bit of a douche. I thought most Chicagoans prided themselves on being kinda douchy. But he's got strong opinions and he's not afraid to tell anyone, and I mean anyone, when he thinks they're wrong. He's honest, bluntly so. I think that's a commendable quality in a person. Especially when that person is right A LOT more often than wrong.

Not sure if you meant to imply something along the lines of "this was known by 2011" or "this conversation has been done 1000 times 2011".

Whichever it is, sadly it won't stop people having the old "Is X a twat?" discussion. The "controversial" wrestlers have a curious way of making people give a shit long after the fact. And to be honest, it's kind of entertaining.

Anyway

So guys did you hear about Moolah apparently she was a massive bitch and borderline pimp what are your thoughts i reckon she should be removed from the hall of fame

It's the point at which you could finally accept that he was just a twat, where before you could still think it could just be because his spirit had been crushed by the WWE machine.

The annoying thing is that he seems like a pretty intelligent guy. It's just overshadowed by the fact that he's such a little bitch about everything.

I look at CM Punk the way I look at Axl Rose. They are extremely good at what they do and are extremely opinionated and believe wholeheartedly that what they say or do is right and that's commendable. Doesn't stop them from being pricks.

In all fairness, Punk doesn't necessarily sound bitchy when he talks about his falling out with WWE. He just sort of states what he feels are the facts on the issue, states how he feels about those issues, and moves on. When asked about whether Vince McMahon has reached out to him, he didn't go a profanity-laced rant and he didn't talk shit. He just made a joke and laughed at the notion that either Punk or Vince are in a place right now where one reaching out to the other is possible. Not douchy, just plain spoken. Plus, Punk may not know for a fact, or be able to prove definitively, that Vince is bankrolling that lawsuit. But it certainly seems plausible, and given the recent revelations about Hulk Hogan and the people who funded his lawsuit against Gawker, it seems almost downright obvious.

I look at CM Punk the way I look at Axl Rose. They are extremely good at what they do and are extremely opinionated and believe wholeheartedly that what they say or do is right and that's commendable. Doesn't stop them from being pricks.

Don't you jinx Axl. We finally have him in all his glory.

(In my Heenan voice) "I've been telling you for years!"

In all seriousness though, f*** CM Punk. The guy comes off as if he's the end all be all of wrestling. It takes a high level a prickness to burn the bridges he's burned. He's not the only douche that has been in the industry, but recent history tells the tale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back