Cody Rhodes leave AEW

Psykohurricane55

Staff member
I decided to put this here mostly because I feel like he's probably WWE bound now. So the question is not really where he's going to end up now but more when would you want to him to make his debut and who should be his first feud.

For me, I would debut him as soon as I got him signed. That means if him able to strike a deal this week, I would have him show up on raw next Monday. As far as who he should feud with first. The obvious choice would be HHH but with HHH's heart issues, i don't see him coming back as active competitor. So my second choice would be seth Rollins. Who's closer to HHH's then Seth. This would give Seth something to do at mania after getting screwed out of his mania program with Shane and would be a really strong match.

It depends on whether they want him as a face or a heel.

I'd have him on RAW, AJ Styles would be my first choice of feud for Cody. I think Cody is more suited to being a heel.

There was talk of him coming in and starting a stable/group. If that were the case I'd bring back Elias and/or Veer, along with either Bayley or Alexa Bliss as his companions.

Him leaving was a shocker but I feel like he hit a wall with his feud with MJF and the last TNT title reign was def unneeded

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back