Could AJ and Kane secretly be working together??

Matyy256

Occasional Pre-Show
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I was watching SD! last night and this crazy out there thought popped in my head. At NWO this triple threat between Punk, Kane and Bryan is going to be an interesting match and I know alot of people are thinking that Daniel and AJ are trying to set Punk up and shes going to help him win the WWE title but what if, WHAT IF AJ is actually playing both Punk and Bryan and helps Kane wins?? It would be a huge swerve seeing how like I said people expect that her and Bryan are really creating a plan for Bryan to win the WWE title by playing Punk. Also she's a pyscho, Kanes a pyscho so it would be a perfect match made in hell. Also could turn Daniel Bryan face.

Could They? Yes.

Would It Be Entertaining? Probably.

Will It Happen? Probably Not.

I would think AJ teaming with Kane would only short lived. It would be for a few weeks, and then some payoff would come out of it. But, I don't think Kane is winning the WWE Title anytime soon. And, that would be the best payoff for whichever of the 3 guys go AJ goes with.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I was watching SD! last night and this crazy out there thought popped in my head. At NWO this triple threat between Punk, Kane and Bryan is going to be an interesting match and I know alot of people are thinking that Daniel and AJ are trying to set Punk up and shes going to help him win the WWE title but what if, WHAT IF AJ is actually playing both Punk and Bryan and helps Kane wins?? It would be a huge swerve seeing how like I said people expect that her and Bryan are really creating a plan for Bryan to win the WWE title by playing Punk. Also she's a pyscho, Kanes a pyscho so it would be a perfect match made in hell. Also could turn Daniel Bryan face.

This kane is to inhuman for anyone to strike deals with. The current kane is a mix of his 98 persona, but with personality. We all know he will never be the beast of 1998, that was a fresh younger kane. But back to the point, remember the dark knight quote from Alfred on what he said to Bruce Wayne about the joker (some men are not looking for anything logical, they can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with, some men just want to watch the world burn) That is kane for you, he would burn the WWE title on the spot, than strike a deal with AJ. The WWE championship is of no use to kane. If he wants something, he will not strike any bargain with anyone, let alone a female. Much like TDK joker was to crazy for Harley Quinn to be a part of ledger's joker, this kane is to cold hearted, ruthless and demonic for anyone to align themselves with him.

There was a quote I think someone made up, that illestrates the point about the resurrection of kane. There’s been a problem, a problem eating away at me from the inside out. I’ve become weak, I’ve shown human compassion, and it has weakened me. But no more. Tonight I will once again feast on fear and suffering. My appetite for agony will be awakened. I will once again taste the pain of others. I will feast on the fear of the innocent, and that is the sweetest taste of all. Tonight I hunger for a sacrifice.” - kane

That sums up the resurrection of kane, no more showing any kind of weakness. No more human compassion, that side in early 99 was the weakness of kane letting Xpac into his life, when he was a cold hearted beast. AJ is just not up to kane's inhuman ways, she maybe crazy but she is still human. But this is the resurrection of kane, he exercised his humanity because of humans like AJ and Xpac, no woman or male can negotiate with the current kane, that is the reason why he is resurrected. And not even the WWE championship will change him

Sorry to be picky but it's cahoots.

And AJ siding with Kane would feel like a swerve just for the sake of surprising people, sure it would build the story of AJ being crazy and she would get revenge on Bryan but it still doesn't seem very logical.

I think it would work. I like the idea and wouldn't mind seeing it. Only thing i would want is the storyline to continue longer. Her start to win over Punk in some sort of way to turn on Punk and have Kane destroy him. But in theory it doesn't have to be Kane. Could be anyone. I think it would make the storyline more interesting but that's my opinion.

I think it's a possibility because it would be the best swerve of all. Now, as far as Kane and AJ striking a deal? That would seem a little far fetched especially since Kane's persona since returning is more into punishing people and satisfying his own desire to hurt people than going after championships.

Now, that being said, we saw Kane face Punk one on one for the gold and he tried winning, as much as he is a "monster," WWE doesn't try to portray him as an idiot who doesn't know when an opportunity is right in front of his face especially considering two years ago when he won the World Title it was all part of his long plan to take out Taker and take the "Holy Grail" back as his World Title.

I think AJ sticking it to Punk and Bryan and giving Kane the title could be a huge swerve. But then we see AJ trying to pursue Kane because she's so far off the deep end that she thinks Kane is the only one who will understand her because Kane is like her. Then Kane repeatedly tries to intimidate AJ until either Punk or Bryan say enough is enough and come to her aid.

I think it's a possibility because it would be the best swerve of all. Now, as far as Kane and AJ striking a deal? That would seem a little far fetched especially since Kane's persona since returning is more into punishing people and satisfying his own desire to hurt people than going after championships.

Now, that being said, we saw Kane face Punk one on one for the gold and he tried winning, as much as he is a "monster," WWE doesn't try to portray him as an idiot who doesn't know when an opportunity is right in front of his face especially considering two years ago when he won the World Title it was all part of his long plan to take out Taker and take the "Holy Grail" back as his World Title.

I think AJ sticking it to Punk and Bryan and giving Kane the title could be a huge swerve. But then we see AJ trying to pursue Kane because she's so far off the deep end that she thinks Kane is the only one who will understand her because Kane is like her. Then Kane repeatedly tries to intimidate AJ until either Punk or Bryan say enough is enough and come to her aid.

Like I said on this topic, kane's ways and ledgers joker, are very simular, in that they cannot be negotiated with. I will say the quote from TDK again, that sums kane up these days. (some men are not looking for anything logical, they can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with, some men just want to watch the world burn). I do think he would rather burn the WWE title on the spot than strike a deal with AJ. The WWE title is nothing to kane, all he wanted was to striker fear into everyone. It is just not in kane's current DNA anymore he hates PPL, he has learnt every lesson, and incasing himself in 2 masks, has killed all his humanity left inside of him. It is like Michael Myers, there is nothing left inside of him, left of a void of reason, feelings, and feeling pain.

I read the thread title and thought you meant AJ Styles, lol. I was about to go off.

ANYWAY....anything that puts more A.J. on TV is a good things in my mind. She's got that something!

Let me start by saying that I was also thinking about this, but in the end I agree with everyone. Kane simply has reached a faze in his life where he isn't willing to make bargains with anyone.

What I see happening is AJ trying to help Punk retain and accidentally helping Kane to win the title simply because this will be something unexpected. And unexpected is something the WWE hasn't been for a long time. I see this happening cause everyone expects AJ to cost Punk the title so that Bryan can win and reveal that this was there plan all the time.

Like I said on this topic, kane's ways and ledgers joker, are very simular, in that they cannot be negotiated with. I will say the quote from TDK again, that sums kane up these days. (some men are not looking for anything logical, they can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with, some men just want to watch the world burn). I do think he would rather burn the WWE title on the spot than strike a deal with AJ. The WWE title is nothing to kane, all he wanted was to striker fear into everyone. It is just not in kane's current DNA anymore he hates PPL, he has learnt every lesson, and incasing himself in 2 masks, has killed all his humanity left inside of him. It is like Michael Myers, there is nothing left inside of him, left of a void of reason, feelings, and feeling pain.

Right, I agree with you. If you read carefully, you will see that my scenario involved AJ shocking everyone by screwing Punk and Bryan and Kane becoming champion. Then, as I said, AJ would try to pursue Kane because they're both crazy and AJ says Kane should understand her and she did this all for him and Kane wants nothing to do with her and takes it as a golden opportunity with the title falling into his hands and just tries intimidating AJ until Punk or Bryan come to her rescue reluctantly.

There was never a negotiation, just a random act by AJ to try to put the screws to Punk and Bryan that Kane takes advantage of.

Also, I think the likely scenario still comes down to Punk winning because of AJ because they just advertised a new CM Punk T shirt that says I dig crazy chicks and would they really put something he said one time on a T Shirt if he's not going to have AJ tied to him for a while?

I don't know if this has any real validity, but it is a very good idea. I could see this happen if it was decided that Kane should start a Raven like faction, or even if Kane does this I could only see him using her for a few weeks and turning on her al la "have you learned to hate yet" type of angle... on a side note, I'm kinda waiting to see Kane come out and congratulate Big Show for his new views...

The is WWE creative that we're talking about. They don't care at all about things making logical sense. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see AJ screw both Punk and Bryan and side with Kane.

Kane is very close to retirement I think, so they may give him one last run with the title. Sounds crazy to us, but do not put anything past WWE Creative.

Right, I agree with you. If you read carefully, you will see that my scenario involved AJ shocking everyone by screwing Punk and Bryan and Kane becoming champion. Then, as I said, AJ would try to pursue Kane because they're both crazy and AJ says Kane should understand her and she did this all for him and Kane wants nothing to do with her and takes it as a golden opportunity with the title falling into his hands and just tries intimidating AJ until Punk or Bryan come to her rescue reluctantly.

There was never a negotiation, just a random act by AJ to try to put the screws to Punk and Bryan that Kane takes advantage of.

Also, I think the likely scenario still comes down to Punk winning because of AJ because they just advertised a new CM Punk T shirt that says I dig crazy chicks and would they really put something he said one time on a T Shirt if he's not going to have AJ tied to him for a while?

yea that is true there, I actually think kane would just show AJ what he thinks of her trying to negotiate with him, if she helped kane out, and she wanted to align herself with kane, he would actually burn the title on the spot out of spite. Similar to how the joker burnt a tower of cash on the spot, because the criminals care about things that are logical like money.

Like one said, kane is now at a stage of his life, where bargains are non negotiable. If the current kane was used in 2002, not even HHH using the katie vick angle, would not fase kane these days he would laugh at HHH all the way to the bank, that is how cold and ruthless kane is now. Even his unmasked run when he was hot like 2003 and 2010 he was vulnrable, this kane is has cold as he was since 1997/98. I got to admit, if the current kane was used back in 2002, he would be some force to be reckoned with

The is WWE creative that we're talking about. They don't care at all about things making logical sense. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see AJ screw both Punk and Bryan and side with Kane.

Kane is very close to retirement I think, so they may give him one last run with the title. Sounds crazy to us, but do not put anything past WWE Creative.

Na kane has got plenty left in the tank, he is working 3 times a week, RAW SD and at house shows. That is a hell of allot of inring work and traveling for someone who is 45, if the undertaker can still go with his condition, kane has got plenty left in the tank. And the shape he is in, he is forever young. I think he will retire close to 50, he keeps himself in great shape, his matches with punk and Bryan showed how good of a worker kane is at 45, so I expect a few years out of the machine yet. And after just remasking and giving the character a few more fresh years, he is not getting in the way of the younger talent, getting great money, would you retire yet if you were kane?

Na kane has got plenty left in the tank, he is working 3 times a week, RAW SD and at house shows. That is a hell of allot of inring work and traveling for someone who is 45, if the undertaker can still go with his condition, kane has got plenty left in the tank. And the shape he is in, he is forever young. I think he will retire close to 50, he keeps himself in great shape, his matches with punk and Bryan showed how good of a worker kane is at 45, so I expect a few years out of the machine yet. And after just remasking and giving the character a few more fresh years, he is not getting in the way of the younger talent, getting great money, would you retire yet if you were kane?

I agree with you, but I'm just not sure what else there is for Kane to do. Undertaker can't really "go" anymore, they are only using him once a year, which, I'm not sure why...don't know how on Earth he can ever have a match that can top the last 4 years he has had with Shawn and Trips...and no I don't think Lesnar can be that guy either...

Kane is a great guy, a good heel, and he's a talented worker that is able to work with the best...I'm just not sure what there really is left for him to do.

I agree with you, but I'm just not sure what else there is for Kane to do. Undertaker can't really "go" anymore, they are only using him once a year, which, I'm not sure why...don't know how on Earth he can ever have a match that can top the last 4 years he has had with Shawn and Trips...and no I don't think Lesnar can be that guy either...

Kane is a great guy, a good heel, and he's a talented worker that is able to work with the best...I'm just not sure what there really is left for him to do.

That has always been the case with kane, but he is a great guy to keep around, if he stuck to his unmasked gimmick I would agree better retire. But his character seems so damn badass now and fresh, he never gets in trouble, the WWE can rely on him, he is injury free, and he is the most unique character left in the WWE every week. I still think there is plenty left for him to do, he is no longer a jobber, he is like his attitude era days, a dangerous monster, that can be a threat to the top guys. I think remasking him, shows us we will see plenty of glen jacobs for a few years left to come. Kane maybe have been around forever, but his masked persona has only just begun and there is unfinished buisness, and he seems to stick better now that he is masked. That was the big problem with his unmasked run, the booking team seem to make him inconsistent in how to use him. Now the booking team know how to use him better under the mask, they are taking him serious, when we thought he was turning face, his attacks on punk have switched that possible faceturn to a tweener/heel

Kane and AJ working together is certainly a possibility. She is acting crazy lately and Kane could have covinced her to embrace her hate for Bryan after he split up with her. However, I would not be surprised if it was AJ working with Bryan this whole time instead. What if the split was a fake? Her crazy persona might be who she really is and Bryan needed a way to get into Punk's head with a distraction of some sorts. Oh wait, WWE wouldn't be creative enough to book a storyline like that. She will turn heel with Kane so Bryan and Punk can remain faces. It looks like will just have to wait and see what happens.

i was thinking this too. This would be pretty cool as kane needs something for him to really stand out like he used to. The fact that she is crazy and switching teams constantly makes me think this.

i dont think it makes sense for AJ and Kane to team up as Kane just kinda got in the title hunt and him winning the title would likely be a letdown to some fans. the more logical is for AJ to either help Punk or turn on Punk and have Bryan win, then have Punk regain as they could have one more match. now there's a possiblity for it, but i dont think WWE will go there and i dont think they should.

Really? As much as I'd love to see to see this happen, but I want to see AJ swerve back to DB. It would be so much better to me.

It's been reported that punk would keep the title until SS, but I think it would be interesting if DB took the title now, then Punk won it back at SS. It would be interesting. Hell or even let DB hold the main strap for a bit.

When I was watching SD, this past week, I really thought about it but only briefly. I think it would be a great idea if they are planning to get AJ and Kane together and then have Kane win the triple threat match.

Daniel Bryan and AJ had a solid run and the two seemed to help each other greatly. Bryan was pretty bland as a performer and ok on the mike. And Aj while a wrestler in her own right got some great exposure from being with DB. When they added her to the mix it seemed to help Bryan become more comfortable on the mike. Then they split up. Punk doesn't need AJ. He's comfortable on the mike and able to gain audience heat or support with very little help. Kane on the other hand is ok on the mike and could use some one to help bring more heat or fan support. AJ is very good in that department.

If what I've read on this site is true, Raw and SD ratings are low and change might be in order. While I like the idea of this crazy man and psycho bitch union, I'm not sure if these two together spell ratings success, whether Kane is a champion or not.
As said before Kane is on the decline of his career and him as champion wouldn't be the best thing for Raw.

I agree with the poster that said if it happens it would just be a swerve for the sake of a swerve. Like someone else said, Kane is past the point of striking deals with people. AJ is nuts but not on the level that Kane is supposed to be. I see her causing Punk to retain somehow.

I was watching SD! last night and this is crazy

Hey I was watching Smackdown,
And this is crazy,
But Kane and AJ,
Will screw Punk and Bryan maybe

Anyway, could be interesting. Kane's a loner character nowadays, but he's had strange relationships before - he could do it again with AJ. Remember him and Lita? Pretty stupid storyline, but just goes to show you how nearly anything is possible.

I really hope not. Would be a shame for CM Punk to hold the title so long, just to lose it to Kane.

That storyline would also mean Kane's continued involvement in this feud. I can live with him being involved in the triple threat match, but am hoping they find something else for him to do next month.

It's certainly not impossible. The WWE has done stranger things in the past and, quite frankly, it could turn into a very entertaining story, as long as a few things are kept in mind.

First off, I agree that any "alliance" between Kane and AJ would be short lived, likely with Kane turning on AJ once he's gotten what it is he wants. Causing AJ agony through the betrayal would simply be one of the perks of the arrangement to Kane's mind. Then again, this could turn into an even more disturbing situation with AJ now becoming the stalker, attempting to be Kane's one and only. Kane would, of course, attempt to get rid of her through various methods from intimidation to physical violence, but if AJ simply refused to be scared off or gotten rid of, it could present Kane with a strange taste of his own medicine. Just a thought. I always did want to see one of the female performers go psycho-stalker on Kane just to see how he deals with it.

Of course, the WWE wouldn't be able to carry this very far. It would seem that the unwritten rule is that the male performers can intimidate the female performers, but must always be stopped or turn back before actually hurting them.

Still, AJ screwing Punk and Bryan out of the title to allow Kane to grab it, even if it's totally on AJ's on volition, certainly could work.

I agree with the guy that said "Whatever puts AJ on my screen more.".

I could see this angle as a possibility, but I am pretty sure the creative geniuses in WWE would find a way to screw it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back